Uncertain what was coming...

Reminisce-Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sora wanted nothing more than to forget. She offered Leeteuk her apology smile. "Cold night," she said and turned her back to him- if she could just walk out that door. Just maybe she wouldn't have to listen to what he has to say.
"You could of said something before and not waited until I found out." Leeteuk moved in. She could feel his warmth from behind her and waited for him to finish.
"There is alot riding on my picture perfect image. As a son of one of the riches man in town and as the president of the biggest entertainment company... The real reason I came here is to tell you to meet me at the company tomorrow." 
"You could tell me now. I can take what you throw at me. I will understand." Sora said and fiddle with her fingers.
Leeteuk shook his head. "I want to explain in a more mannered way and not here and like this. I have to go back to the company tonight. Don't wait up for me and be careful going back out." Leeteuk watch her back to him.
Sora listens as the door close shut and was scared for what he will tell her tomorrow. Was this going to be about his engagement, about what happen eariler, or was it work related. She wasn't sure and he didn't even say goodbye.
****
At the front of the company as Sora walked up the steps , she looked to people walk around and run up passed her.
Uncertain what was coming out of his mouth next, she quickly shield her appearance from where she stop and stood.
She could still see flashes and listen with her head hung low, not understanding what this meant.
"I'm not asking for anything more than to tell you all I'm happily tied." Leeteuk stood in front of many press and body guards surrounding the area.
Leeteuk turned to a reporter questioning him. "It says you are to engage with Miss Yuri. Is that true,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter