We Finally Found You, Princess!

Long-Lost Princess from Exo Planet!

 

You slowly flutter open your eyes, and slowly sat up while yawn. You cringe in pain when you felt your cheek is painful. You gently reach to your cheek where your appa slapped you. You frown, "That was the first time he ever slap me." you thought out loud while in daze. Then you shake your head as you glance at the clock, "I better get ready before I'm late for school." you mumbled as you jumped off your bed and walk to your dresser but you stopped and walk backward and look at the mirror. You cringe in pain when you saw your face with ugly buries handprint on your cheek. "Looks like I have to put on cover and maybe a band-age." you mumbled.

Long-Lost Princess from Exo Planet!

Chapter Two: We Finally Found You, Princess!

You are walking on the sidewalk while look up at the sky, it was very cloudy day and no sun peak at all. You smile softly as you continue walk on your way to school. Once you arrive at your school, you took a breather and mentally ready for horrible day once again.

Meanwhile six boys are gathering around and talking about searching their princess.

"So..." Suho said as he is the leader of the Exo-K. "Our exowatch will locate our Princess. Remember, if the exowatch shows that she is the one. Look at her eyes, that way we know if she is really the one." Suho ordered as five other boys nod their head. Suho smile, "Good, now go!"

One of the boy teleport away as other one sigh out loud, "That Kai, he's so freaking lucky that he has his teleportation." he said as he growl in annoyed and Suho patted the boy shoulder, "Chill, Changyeol. That doesn't matter now, we need to find her." Suho said as Changyeol sigh but he nodded his head. Changyeol glance at other boys, "I'm going alone to search for her." Changyeol said and he walked away.

Suho frown as the other boy snort while cross his arms, "That I know he's one year older than me but seriously... is he always have to be a loner?" D.O said as he glares at Changyeol's back. Suho shake his head, "Ignore him, D.O." Suho said, "You will be searching the princess with Sehun." D.O was about to protect but Suho ignore D.O and look at Baekhyun. "You're my partner for this mission to find her." Suho said as Baekhyun look at Suho and nod his head as he pull up his hooded.

Suho glance at D.O and Sehun, "Don't get lost and be careful." Suho said then he and Baekhyun walk away from D.O whose jaw open in disbelief then he look at Sehun, "Why do I always have to be pair up with you whenever we have a mission?" D.O mumbled in annoyed. Sehun blinked as he glances at his exowatch while he ignores D.O's complaining.

...

Changyeol glance at his exowatch as he stopped when he nothing popped on the small screen. He sighs while look around his surrounding as he slowly remembered his past.

"I can't control it!"

"Please find the water!"

"Someone save my baby!"

"What have you done?"

"Stay away from it!"

"Please....save my baby....please....I beg of you..."

"I trust you."

"NOOOOOOOOO!"

Changyeol snap out of it when he heard the beep from his exowatch. He glances at his exowatch, a red dot is blinking and his heart beat faster. "She's really here..." Changyeol mumbled as he quickly runs where the red dot is telling him the location.

Kai is sitting on the tree while he stare at the school building then he heard footsteps. Kai look down and saw Changyeol, "Yah." Changyeol stopped and look up at the tree, "She's in this school?" Changyeol said as he already knew the answer as Kai nodded his head. Kai look at the school, "It's going to be a little tricky to find her here. Since there will be many girls in that school." Kai said. Changyeol walk to the tree, he climb up the tree and narrow his eyes. Believe it or not, Changyeol has perfect eyes sight. He can see things so far very clearly and he was born with it. Kai glance at Changyeol, "See anything?" Kai asked as Changyeol keep looking while ignore Kai.

...

A boy bumped you on purpose as you dropped your book; you sigh while you bent down and grabbed your book. You stop when you feel the figure is standing front of you. You glance up, 'Lee, Choi...' you mentally gulped as you slowly stand up and face her. Choi smirk at you, "Yah, I have news for you." You just remain silent, Choi look at her nails; "Jin-oppa and I are now dating." Choi smirk as your eyes wide in shock.

'What? N-no way... Jin-oppa isn't type of person who wants to go out with this girl! I thought he like girls who are kind-hearted and fun-going!' you thought in panic and Choi place her hands on her hip.

"Who knows, maybe someday he will be my husband... wouldn't that makes us sister-in-laws?" Choi fake gasps then she giggle, "Well, that's all that I wanted to tell you. Later loser." Choi smirk and she walks away from you as your eyes started to get watery. You turn around and run away from the school campus, 'Why? Why Jin-oppa? What's happening to you?' you thought in tears.

You are behind the school building, sitting on the bench while you wipe you tears away. You sniffed, "Why does my life keep adding more horrible way?" You mumbled as you pull up your legs to your chest and lean your head on your knees while crying. 'Wae?'

Meanwhile Changyeol look at Kai, "I'm going to go around the school building." Kai nod his head and Changyeol jump down from the tree and walk around the school building. Kai sigh while he rests his back on the tree while stare at the school building.

Changyeol looking around while he glances at his exowatch but he stopped when he heard sobbed. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, he follows the sobbing and he saw the scene that almost broke his heart. There is a sobbing girl who curls up on the bench in Changyeol's eyes. He walk carefully toward to the girl, he slowly reach the girl's shoulder, "Yah..." he whisper as the you snap and look straight at Changyeol's eyes.

Changyeol eyes wide when he saw your eyes, your eyes glows to rainbow then went back to original color. 'N-no way... she's the one...' Changyeol look at you carefully as you lean back away from him in fear.

Changyeol didn't noticed the fear in your eyes because he was too keep up with his thought, 'We finally found our princess! I found the princess!' Changyeol thought in shock, happy and relief.