Is she really our Princess?

Long-Lost Princess from Exo Planet!

 

You place your hands on your knees while panting from run. You lean up and look around, "They didn't follow me, I was right. They do have the wrong girl." you mumbled then you start walking as you didn't noticed that Kai is watching you afar and Baekhyun is following you closely as he can. You paused your step as your eyes shown sad, "Jin-oppa..." you saw your oppa is holding hands with Choi, "He really is with her..." you thought out loud then you turn away and continue walking.

Baekhyun still watches you, "Why is she always shown sadness, pain, lonely and fear?" Baekhyun thought out loud to himself. He can read emotions very well, because he's born with it. Baekhyun glances up at the far tree where he knew Kai is in that tree, "He better not do something so recklessly." Baekhyun mumbled then he continue following you.

Long-Lost Princess from Exo-Planet

Chapter Four: Is she really our Princess?

Sehun closes his eyes while he feels the winds blow through his ears, he can feel the winds whispers as he open his eyes. Sehun frown, "Poor girl, been tortures all her life and never for once that she has happy moment." Sehun mumbled then he shut the window. He's inside the school campus in the office. He walks around in the office to find the information about you.

Meanwhile D.O attempting to find the girl but his exowatch never tells him until it beeps. D.O paused and he slowly looks front of him, there is a nice-looking house and D.O could tell that no one is at home. D.O decided to wait until the girl comes home so he climbs the tree and begin to relax while waiting.

And Changyeol is sitting on the roof while stare at the sun, he has no problem with his eyes at all. Changyeol loves to feel the sun touches his skin, and it always calms him down whenever he watches the sun. Changyeol slowly have his flashback remembers that kept hunting him...

"What have you done?"

"Why can't you just control your freaking power?!"

"Get him out of here!"

"He's a dangerous boy! Kick him out! Banned him!"

"....I hate you...."

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME YOU MURDER!"

"......good-bye..."

".....saranghae..."

Changyeol shake his head and look down at his hands, "I'm not a murder..." Changyeol mumbled sadly.

...

Suho wait patiently for the headmaster to answer then when he finally answers. The headmaster popped up in 3-D version, "Headmaster..." Suho bow at his headmaster then he look up at him, "Fire found the Princess but we were unsure about it. Because the girl refuses to believe that's she a princess. She even said that we got the wrong girl." Suho said, "However, Fire kept telling us that she is the one. He saw her eyes that glow with rainbows before it turns back to her original color." Suho said to the headmaster. The headmaster stares at Suho, "Water." Suho lean up straight, "Ye?"

Headmaster folds his arms, "You very well know about Fire's condition. His pasts, and his promises. He went through the hard life, if he's really serious about this girl being the real Princess. Then believe him, find that girl and tell her." Headmaster said and Suho stares at his Headmaster and he finally nodded his head. "Okay." Headmaster shut the called and Suho sigh. "I really hope that our Princess change the life better." Suho thought out loud.

...

You are now arriving at your house; you glance up with a sad frown on your face. You walk toward to your empty lonely house. When you are inside of your house, you turn on the light and look around. Your oppa already has his own apartment and sometimes he come over in the house when he's on drugged. Your umma hardly comes home and your appa is now at the overseas. You walk to the living room, sat down on the couch and let your tears fall. You didn't even bother to wipe away the tears; you just let it fall from your eyes while in dazed.

D.O has been watching you then his heart sank when he saw you crying, D.O frown at the scene. 'This girl...' D.O thought. D.O looks around and found Baekhyun leaning against the tree. D.O walks to Baekhyun, "Yah, why is she always upset?" D.O asked and Baekhyun narrows his eyes then he shrugged his shoulder. "I don't know. Hopefully that Sehun has the information about her." Baekhyun said.

Kai appeared next to D.O, "Our leader wants to see us right now." D.O jump in fear then he glare at Kai, how he really hates when Kai always do that. Baekhyun nod his head, "Then let's go. We know where she lives and what school she goes to." Baekhyun said.

...

Sehun is sitting on the swing, Suho is leaning on the pole and Changyeol is sitting on the ground with his arms support on his legs. Kai appear out of thin air, D.O and Baekhyun came along with Kai by holding his arm. D.O grumble, "I hate teleportation, it’s always making me feel dizzy." D.O shakes his dizziness away. Suho look at Sehun, "You may tell us what you found about this girl." Suho said.

Sehun glances up, "Her name is Yeol, ~~~~~~-ah. When she was a baby, she was found on the doorstep. No one knew who her birth parents are; they were assuming that her birth parents abandon her and let other family took care of her and raise her. However, her adoptive family died in the car crash. She was sent to the orphanage and after a while, another family came and adopts her." Sehun said with all the information he read, "Not only that, when she was 7 years old. She got hit by the truck and hit her head hard on the ground. Luckily, she has survived but her memories are gone and for some reason it replace wrong memories in her brain. She believes that her adoptive family was actually her real family. After a while when she leaves the hospital, her adoptive parents are fighting and they both always on each other throats so they best way to avoid each other by working hard and hardly comes home. And lastly her adoptive older brother is the one who always raise her and take care of her but then couple of years ago he got on drugged so now she's all alone on her own with no one to be there for her." Sehun sigh after he finished his information speech.

Exo-K just stays silent, Changyeol hearts has been squeeze and he longing to hug you and never let you go. D.O shakes his head, "Damn, that girl went though the worst." D.O said

Suho sigh but then Sehun spoke up once again, "Oh, and in the information that I've read before. It’s also say that she has a very strange birthmark on her left side of her chest. It was like a unique symbol, it looks like a diamond shape." Sehun said as Baekhyun snapped and look at Sehun in shocked. "Wait what?" Baekhyun asked in shock and disbelief. Suho glances at Baekhyun in curious, "Is there something you know?"

Baekhyun blink and nod his head, "Ye, I've read in the book once. The Exo Royal Families. Each of royal families have their own rare birthmark, they called the true Royal Blood Mark. In our Kingdom, they have a lots of different shapes of a diamonds." Baekhyun said, "Now I can tell that this girl is really is our Princess." Baekhyun said with determined now that he knew that you are the one.

D.O raises his eyebrow and cross his arms, "I still won't believe that she's our princess." Changyeol and Baekhyun glare at D.O and Suho sigh while Kai and Sehun glance at each other. Changyeol stood up, "I will prove it to you all that she really is our Princess." Baekhyun walk silent next to Changyeol, "I believe in him now. She's really is our Princess." Baekhyun said with strong voice.

D.O click his tongue and glare at two knights, Suho rubbing his forehead while Kai and Sehun just watching the scene in front of them, "I'm very confuse, is she really our Princess or not." Kai thought out loud as Sehun sigh and shrugged his shoulder. “I don’t know, I really don’t know…”