Believe us, Princess

Long-Lost Princess from Exo Planet!

 

You are cooking yourself for dinner until the door knock. You stopped and glance up in confuse, "That's odd. I never have guest. Maybe its scout cookies girls?" you mumbled as you turn the heat down and walk toward to the door. You open the door and saw Changyeol and Baekhyun, you blink, "You two... I remember you... what are you doing here?" you asked. Changyeol and Baekhyun glance at each other then they both look at you, "We're here to discuss with you. We need to talk, please?" You just stare at them then you slowly let them inside of your house.

Changyeol and Baekhyun is sitting on the couch while you sit another chair, "What... do you want to talk about?" you asked. Changyeol sigh softly, "You are our Princess." you frown as you were about to open your mouth but Changyeol continue, "I know you said that we got the wrong girl. But you're the right girl." Changyeol said then Baekhyun lean forward, "Do you have the birthmark of a diamond shape?" Baekhyun asked as your eyes wide in shock, "Ho-how do you know that?" you were confuse, scare, and cautioned.

Baekhyun glance at Changyeol, "I was right about the birthmark, she really is our Princess after all." Baekhyun whisper to Changyeol as Changyeol nod his head.

Changyeol look at you, "Please, believe us." Changyeol mentally begged as Baekhyun bow while you just stare at them.

Long-Lost Princess from Exo Planet

Chapter Five: Believe us, Princess

You sighed while walks to school, last night was really strange. You just let two boys come inside to your house and they still think that you're the Princess. The only thing is that you don't know if you really believe them or not, you just have a trouble to believe in people. You shake your head and saw your school building, "Another hell day." you mumbled.

You walk through the gate as the students’ murmur and stares at you with disgust. You just ignore them and continue walking, and you didn't notice that one of the boys who have the baseball is ready to throw at you. However, before he throws the ball at you; the fire suddenly caught in the ball as the boy yelp and dropped the ball. You paused your step; you turn your head and saw the baseball is on fire. You raise your eyebrow at the fire ball that turns to ashes, "That's...odd." you mumbled but you walk away.

Meanwhile Changyeol smirk while Baekhyun frown at Changyeol, "Is that really necessary? Turn the baseball into fire then ashes, you put too much heat on the ball." Baekhyun said as Changyeol shrugged his shoulders, "I don't care. I'm not allowing anyone to harm our Princess." Changyeol said, "Not anymore. Starting today, our Princess is not alone anymore. We will protect her." Changyeol added, 'And I promise that I will protect you forever. And I'm not gonna break that promise.' Changyeol thought.

...

Kai is just watching afar then he sighs while he glances at Suho, "What are we suppose to do now? Changyeol and Baekhyun are already protecting that girl who they think she's the Princess. I don't know if she's the one or not." Kai said. Suho rubbing back of his neck, "Honestly, I really don't know." Suho said. Kai thought about it then he tilted his head, "I've always been wondering, how is the Princess ended up on the Earth." Kai said.

Suho frown, "I don't know, the only knows what happened in the past is the Headmaster and Changyeol." Kai look at Suho in shock, "Wait, Changyeol knows something?"

Suho look up at the sky, "He knows something. But he won't tell, because it's a very hard and complicated past for him. He can't open up at all, no one can make him open." Suho said. Kai frown then he sigh out loud, "Well, what do we do?" Kai asked.

Suho lean on the rail, "We wait." he said simple.

...

You sat down on the bench while you look around in worried and concerned, "Jin-oppa..." you mumbled. Even though you and your oppa are not close anymore but you still care for him. He is always be your oppa no matter what, even though he hurts you few time but you forgive him easily. You frown while you kick the small rock as Kai popped right in front of you. You squeal in shock and stare at Kai, Kai smile, "Yah, you look upset. Shouldn't you be with your friends?" Kai asked. You blink then you shake your head, "Aniyeo, I don't have friends." you frown deepen.

Kai furrowed his eyebrows then he sat down next to you, "Why not?" Kai asked and you look down at your lap. "I'm a loner. Simple as that. I'm not very attractive, or beautiful, or have richest life. I'm just a normal nerd loner girl as everyone says these days." You smile bitter, "I've been teased, bullied, and hated by many people. However, I didn't do anything wrong though..." you whispers as tears slip through your eyes. You took off your glasses to wipe away your tears but Kai beat you to it. He gently wipe the tears as you look at him, then Kai's eyes wide in shock when he saw your eyes glows into rainbow then back to original color.

You sniffed and put your glasses back on, "Thank you, I need to go. Bye." you bowed and quickly left. Kai has been sitting there frozen then he knew that you're the one, "She is our Princess." Kai thought out loud.

Meanwhile Sehun is walking toward to Suho, "Leader." Suho glance at Sehun, "Ye?" Sehun took a breathe, "I know that you know she's the Princess ever since in the beginning." Sehun said as Suho smile mysteriously.

Suho glance at Sehun, "I know. She is our real Princess. I can tell Kai is now known that she's the Princess. The only problem is that D.O doesn't accept. He will see it with his own eyes that she's the Princess or not." Suho said. Sehun sigh, "Well, I hope he realize that sooner or later." Sehun said.

-Nighttime-

You shiver while rubbing your arms for warmth; you just had to stay after school to help one of the teacher's report grades. You shake your head, "Either they are busy or too lazy." you mumbled. Then suddenly you felt shiver in fear and not from the cold. You turn around and saw the shadows are following you. Your heart began to thump hard; you quickly turn around and walk fast. You heard the loud footsteps behind you as you quickly walk faster than before. You can clearly hear the footsteps are loud and faster behind you, you gulped in nervously then suddenly you stop. The footstep stop as well, you took a breath then you quickly run.

You can hear running footsteps behind you and you started to panic in fear and scared. 'Someone please help me!' you thought in panic. You turn sharp to the alleyway and lean on the wall; you took a breath and froze. You waiting until everything's clear and once it's clear you peak out the alleyway in cautioned. A hand shot out and grabbed your shoulder as you gasps and turn around, it was D.O. He raise his right eyebrow at you, "What are you doing out here during the nighttime?" D.O asked and you attempt to calm your heart.

"Nothing..." you mumbled as you quickly turn around and walk away. D.O glances behind him, it was couple of men who are knocked out and veins tie up. "Nobody dares to hurt the Princess." D.O said as he finally accept that you are the Princess from Exo Planet.

...

You are already at home safe and sound, "Being home is the safest for me.... for sometime." you mumbled as you plopped on the couch while sigh. Then you heard the door knocked, you raise your head in confusion, "Who would come at this time of night?" you stood up and walk to the door. You open the door and saw all six boys gather in front of your house, you blink, "Wh-what are you all doing here?" you asked.

Exo-K bent down their one knee, "Please believe us, you are our Princess." they said and you just stare at them. For some reason, you just knew, knew that they all telling the truth. You bit your bottom lip, "I...believe that you all are very different from normal people, far from it. However, I can't easily believe that I'm the princess... but I can try to believe." you mumbled as the Exo-K smile or smirk at you.

You just sigh, 'This is going to be one of the crazy heck of life for me.' you thought but at least it's not going to be horrible anymore for you.