Meet Exo-K!

Long-Lost Princess from Exo Planet!

 

You remove Changyeol's hand away from your shoulder and jump off the bench. "Please! Leave me alone!" you shouted as you cover your face. Changyeol just look at you in shock and his eyes shows hurt but he quickly get rid of it. Changyeol gulped then he pushes his exowatch to signal all the guys that he found the Princess. Changyeol look at you, "Yah, are you okay?" he asked in concerned but you just ignore him while look away. "Go away, I have enough of pain for today... please leave me alone." you choke and Changyeol frown, 'Pain? What is she talking about?' Changyeol thought then he slowly walk toward you, "I'm not going to hurt you, if that's what you’re thinking." Changyeol said softly. You blink, you slowly look up and stare at Changyeol with fear, curiously and cautioned in your eyes.

You look at him carefully, "Wh-who are you?" you asked in softly as Changyeol smile, "I'm Changyeol. I've been searching for you. We have been looking for you for a long time." you furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. "What...what are you talking about?" you asked as you started to freak out but Changyeol raise his hands in surrender, "Relax, please. We're not here to hurt you. We're here to find you." you look at Changyeol and for some reason; you have a feeling that he's telling the truth.

You slowly calm down as Changyeol saw your relaxation and he smile, "May I ask, what's your name?" Changyeol asked softly and you just stare at him. Then slowly you were about to reply but a boy suddenly popped up next to Changyeol, "It's true?! You found the Princess?!" Kai shouted as your jaw open in shock and disbelief.

Changyeol glare at Kai, "Yah! Why do you always keep popping everywhere?! This is the Earth, keep it in secret!" Changyeol snapped at Kai as Kai raise his hands in surrendered. "Ah, temper, temper." Kai smirk at Changyeol while Changyeol glares at Kai. Kai finally noticed that you're front of them, Kai turn to you, "Is she's the one?" Kai asked and Changyeol closes his eyes attempt not to punch Kai, "Ye."

Kai smile, "I'm Kai from Exo-K, Princess!" you blink and tilted your head, "Princess?" you mumbled. Kai raise his eyebrows and glance at Changyeol, "You didn't tell her?" Changyeol shake his head annoying by Kai, "Aniyeo, I was going to tell her when we all gather. That's Suho's plan." Changyeol said. Kai forgot about the plan but he simply shrugged his shoulders, "Oops, oh well." Kai said and Changyeol shake his head.

You were still in shock then finally you fainted and Kai teleport and catch you before you fell on the ground, "Ah, she fainted." Kai mumbled. Changyeol frown, "And whose fault do you think that is?" Changyeol twitches at Kai.

Long-Lost Princess from Exo-Planet

Chapter Three: Meet Exo-K!

You were unconscious and conscious and you heard the voices in the background.

"Is she okay?"

"You really need to start to learn not use your power every time, Kai. This is the Earth, normal people don't have powers."

"I know, I'm sorry."

"Then why do you sounds like you’re not sorry?"

"I wonder when is the Princess going to wake up?"

"Yah, she's waking up now!"

You groan softly while you slowly open your eyes and you saw six boys facing you with concerned, worried, happy and relief. You blink when you noticed that you're lying on the bench with a jacket folded behind your head. You sat up and stare at the boys then you remembered. You freak out and pointed at Kai, "Did you just popped out of nowhere?!" you shouted in shock as Kai blinks then he pout. "I did not pop out of nowhere. I do teleport, not popped out." Kai said as he places his hand on his heart with hurt expression.

Suho rolled his eyes and slap Kai's back of his head, "Stop acting, can't you see she’s very confused." Suho said then he looks at you. You lean back away in fear and cautioned, "Please don't be afraid of us. We're not here to hurt you." Suho said. Suho nod his head at the boys then suddenly all the boys bent one knee down as their hand cross over on their left chest. You stare at them with shock, confusion, disbelief and awe.

Suho look straight at you, "We're the Exo-K from Exo Planet. Our mission is to find the Princess; we've been looking for Princess for many years. We as the Exo-K are called Exo-Knights. My name is Suho the leader of Exo-K.” He pointed at Changyeol, “This is Changyeol.” He pointed to other boy, “D.O.” he pointed another boy, “Baekhyun.” He pointed another one, “Kai.” And lastly he pointed at the boy, “And Sehun.”

Suho place his hand back to his chest, “We swore to protect and always be there for the Princess. That Princess is you; you are the long-lost Princess from Exo-Planet." Suho said as he let his head down as the boys follow Suho's action.

"We swore to protect you, our Princess." six boys’ unisons as you just stare at them. Then you jump off the bench and took a step backward, "You're all crazy! There's no way I'm the Princess from Exo Planet!" You shouted while you shaking your head. Exo-K stood up and frown at you, Suho walk to you, "But...You are our Princess." you shake your head.

"I'm sorry; I believe you must have a wrong person. There's no way I'm a princess." you said with soft voice. Suho glance at Changyeol, Changyeol's eyes fills with hurt and sad as Suho sigh. He look at you, "What made you thinks that?" Suho asked and you just look at them with painful eyes.

"I'm not fit to be the Princess, I'm far from that. I live the horrible life and I'm only going to have the horrible life for the rest of my life. I'm sorry but you really do have the wrong person." you took a step backward, "I won't tell anyone, I don't have anyone to tell. So you can relax bye." you turn around and run away from the Exo-K.

Exo-K stares then D.O twitches, "Looks like you got the wrong girl." D.O look at Changyeol with annoyed face, "You sure as hell know that I hate bow down to anyone except the Princess." D.O glare at Changyeol but Changyeol ignore D.O and look at Suho. "She is the Princess. I saw it my own eyes. She has the glows of rainbow eyes before it turns back to her original colors. There's no way it’s a mistaken." Changyeol said with truthful and Suho sigh while nod his head.

"Okay, if she is really our Princess then we need her to accept that she is the Princess." Suho said and Baekhyun just stare at them then he tilted his head, "Haven't you all wonder why does she have buries on her cheek?" five boys paused and they remembered your painful cheek. Kai cringe, "Now that you mention, she really does have that on her cheek." Kai said with a frown. D.O frown as he cross his arms, "Well, who cares? She's not our princess anyways." D.O said still annoyed that face he just bowed to a stranger girl who is not a princess. Changyeol glare at D.O, "She is our Princess!" Changyeol growls and Suho place his hand on Changyeol's shoulder, "Calm down, Changyeol." Suho ordered and Changyeol close his eyes in furious then he walks away from the group.

Suho sigh then he look at Kai, "Kai, I need you to watch the girl from afar. I can't really tell that she's our Princess or not." Suho ordered Kai as Kai nodded his head. He disappeared as Suho look at other Exo-K, "Sehun, I want you to find anything information about her life and her background." Sehun nod his head as he turn around and walk away.

Suho look at Baekhyun, "Baekhyun, I want you to follow her closely and make sure that she doesn't spot you easily." Baekhyun nodded his head, "Okay." Baekhyun turns around and quickly went to find you.

Suho look at D.O, "I know you don't want to do anything except only for the Princess. However, you can try find the other girl but if you can't find her. Then it's possibly that this girl is really our Princess, got that?" Suho ordered D.O as D.O nod his head slowly.

D.O looks at Suho, "What about you?" D.O asked his leader, Suho take out his mini cube, "I'm going to talk to our headmaster." Suho said. D.O stares at the mini cube then he turns around, "Even though our headmaster is really strict and old but he sure knows what do to about this girl." D.O said then he walks away.

Suho sigh, he looks around and starts to walk to find the perfect hiding location so that he can talk to his headmaster in private.