Chapter 4

Beautiful Desires

Seunghyun's POV

Surprisingly the first class of the day ended so soon. But that's what happens to me in every class since I hardly pay attention. Ji next to me was fast asleep, lucky for him the teacher didn't notice him sleeping. 'There will be a quiz next week on the topic we just studied on today, class dismissed' Mr Keun announced. I nudged Ji awake from his sleep. And suddenly *bang* Ji got shocked from my nudge, lost his balance and fell back on his chair. 'Yah hyung! You don't have to scare me awake you know!'. I chuckled and said 'Well it's not my fault you were leaning back with just the two back legs of the chair'. He glared at me and got up and started walking towards the door.

I got up quickly to catch up with Ji. 'Jiyong ya, Ji !.. Yah !...Stop wal..' before I could finish my sentence 'Ahh!!' I accidentally bumped into someone and books were scattered on the floor. 'Great way to start my first day here' I mumbled to myself. I bent down and helped to pick up the books.

 

Bom's POV

'There will be a quiz next week on the topic we just studied on today, class dismissed' Mr Keun told us.

'Ugh...first week of class and we already have work to study on' Chaerin said. 'Nevermind, at least we still have time to go shopping after how busy we were during the holidays' I told her. Chaerin took her time packing her books and I stood there waiting for her to finish packing. We chatted at the same time heading towards the door.

'Unnie, I need new pairs of sunglasses, help me pick one out later k?'

I turned and looked at her 'Don't you already have plenty of sunglasses?'

'Aishh, they're getting boring to look at' she pouted. 'In that case....you have to treat me ice cream when we're done shopping !' I told her. 'Fine fine, make sure you pick out cool ones for me!'. 'Yay!' I spinned around happily, before I knew it I shouted. 'Ahhh!'. While I was spinning I didn't notice there was someone walking towards the door at the same time. So I accidently bumped into someone, knocking out my books from my hands. 

I slapped my forehead thinking how clumsy I was and bent down to pick my books up. The person who I bumped into also helped pick up my books. I stood up and he handed me my books 'S-sorry..I wasn't look...' I looked up and saw it was the new guy that I bumped into. I blushed at the sight of him, forgetting what I had to say.

'Yah, look where you're walking next time' he said to me frustratedly, he turned and walked away together with his friend.

I stared at him in disbelief. Next to me, Chaerin had hanging open, and finally she said 'How could he be so rude! After bumping into you, he should at least say sorry!'. 'Chaerin ah, its not his fault...I was spinning around...' I started saying but she cut me off. 'Still he should not have been so rude to a girl! What a bad first impression!'

I smiled slightly and waved her off 'Chaerin ah, its a small matter, don't get worked up. Lets meet up with the others for drama class'.

 

Minzy's POV

Me, Seungri-oppa, Youngbae-oppa and Dara-unnie were waiting outside the drama classroom for Bommie and CL-unnie to join us. The two oppa's were deciding where to go after school since they won't be joining us girls for shopping. Dara-unnie was busy checking her reflection through her compact mirror. I had nothing to do except listen to what the two oppa's were talking about.

'Let's go play basketball later' Seungri-oppa said

'I'm too lazy...Why not we go check out the new dance studio down town' Youngbae replied him.

'That's a good idea hyung! Let's have a dance battle later at the studio then!'

'You're on!'

'WE'RE HERE ~' Bommie and CL-unnie suddenly chanted together.

'What took you two so long' Dara-unnie said.

'I was getting bored waiting for both of you' I pouted at the two unnie's

'Well, Bommie here had a little accident before leaving the class' CL-unnie told us.

'Yah ! It was nothing!' Bommie-unnie retorted 

'Babe are you ok? What happened?' Youngbae-oppa concerned.

'It really was nothing, I just bumped into someone and my books fell. That's it.'

'Bommie ya, you're so clumsy' said Dara. Just then 'And don't forget how the guy didn't say sorry but instead scolded you' CL-unnie said. Bommie-unnie glared at CL and turned to us and said 'It really doesn't matter'

'Yah pabo! Why didn't you help unnie' Seungri-oppa said to CL

'YAH ! Stop calling me pabo! And unnie was the one who stopped me from doing anything!'

'Not again....' Bommie-unnie rolled her eyes and dragged me, Dara and Youngbae-oppa into the class, leaving the other two behind. 

                                                                                                                                                                                        __

Thanks for reading ^^
 

Comments are much appreaciated~ Subscribe and share :D