Chapter 2

Beautiful Desires

Bom’s POV

The cat and dog couple was walking in front of us, you could hear them bickering over who is taller.

‘Yah ! Your hair is spiked up that’s why you’re taller!’ CL said.

‘Your head just reaches the top of my ear! What do you mean it’s my hair?! Babo’ Seungri shot back. 

‘DID YOU JUST CALL ME BABO?!’ CL exploded.

Seungri stuck out his tongue at CL and said ‘Babo babo babo! My babo cat~’ he then ran ahead of CL.

‘YOU ! COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW’ and CL chased after him into the school.

We all chuckled at their little fight, every minute when they’re together they will always be fighting. And it never fails to amuse us all. We walked into the school and went to our lockers to get our books for our first class of the day. Seungri was already there at his locker with his body leaning against the locker with a scared expression on his face. And there is CL pinning Seungri to the locker.

‘Say you’re sorry now before I smack you’ CL shouted with her hands raised up ready to hit Seungri.

‘S-sor..’ Seungri stuttered and suddenly kissed CL ‘Sorry my dearest cat~’ CL blushed and looked to our direction. ‘Omo…H-Hi guys’ CL blushed more knowing that we saw their antics.

‘Aiigooo…you two love birds’ Dara shook her fingers at them. This made CL’s blush turn crimson.

 

CL's POV

 

‘Omo…H-Hi guys’ I blushed when I saw the others looking at me and the dumb Seungri. 

‘Aiigooo…you two love birds’ Dara shook her fingers at us.

'Ahhh I can feel my face getting hotter by the minute' I thought to myself.

 *Kriiiiiiiiiiing*

Yes! Saved by the bell. All of us quickly grabed our books for the next class and slowly walked to the direction of our classes. We all had different classes for today. Youngbae, Seungri, Dara and Minzy had Maths, while me and Bommie had Chemistry. We split up for our classes, but Youngbae was still following me and Bommie. As we got closer to our classes Bommie and her boy were chatting behind me.

'Babe, do you want me to accompany you later when you go shopping with the girls?' I heard

'Ani...its alright we're having a girls day out today'.

'Oh..Alright then..enjoy your class then..see you later'. I could hear dissapointment in his voice when he said that to Bommie. He kissed Bommie on the cheeks. And somehow I felt a little jealous on how sweet they two act together. 'Aiishh..Why can't Seungri be a little more like Youngbae' I thought to myself.

 

Dara's POV

'Seungri ya..Why didn't you walk chaerin to class like youngbae?' I asked.

'Aissh! What do you mean why? She keeps threatening me to get her ways' he pouted at me. 'Do you know how scary she can get when she's mad?' he added.

'Aiggooo..you're her boyfriend and you're scared of our baddest female in school' I teased. Seungri looked away shyly.

'Unnie, seungri oppa gets bullied by chaerin unnie and you're teasing him about it...' Minzy started

'See ! What Minzy said is right' Seungri brightened up to what Minzy said. I shooked my head 'It's fun seeing you get bullied' and grined at seungri. He made a face at me and went into class before I could say anything.

'Yah ! This seungri..aiish'. Next to me, Minzy was laughing at what just happend. She saw me looking at her and she quickly stopped laughing. 'Unnie, you should have seen the look on your face after the face oppa made at you, it was funny' she said. 'Lets go inside before the teacher comes' I told Minzy and headed in. 

 

YoungBae's POV

As Bom and Chaerin went into class, I looked at Bom walking to her seat next to Chaerin. 'Sigh..Bommie is getting distant from me. Does she know that I really miss her and want to spend time with her. This girl..' I was thinking to myself, I turned around and headed to my class.

 

Bom's POV

We took our seats in class and suddenly 'Unnie...' CL started.

'Huh?'

'Why did you reject youngbae oppa's offer just now?'

'Omo ! You heard?...Kyaaaa....Well...because we had planned this shopping trip and we already said its for just us girls' I told her. But in my mind I was confused why I stopped him from joining us.

'But...'

I wasn't listening to what she was saying to me, I was too engrossed at the person coming in through the door. He was tall and he had this masculine look. I was staring at him. And it was as if he knew I was looking at him, he turned to my direction and looked right at me. The stare that he gave me sent shivers down my spine.

'YAH ! Unnie ! Are you listening to me?' CL snapped me back to reality.

'Eh...' I blinked a few times looking at her blankly. She shooked her head and said 'Nevermind...'. My attention turned back to the guy that just walked in. Is he new? Why haven't I seen him around before?