Taemin (SHINee) x Minhee (OC)

Idol One-Shot Cafe

 

 

 

Disturbance

 

"Lee Taemin. Get. Off. Of. Me. NOW." I looked up at him and gave him my infamous death glare. He had pinned me against the wall, his lean body towering over mine. He clenched his fists and reluctantly got off of me.

"Please… Don't go… I'll change. I swear," he said, backing away slowly and staring back at me with those pleading eyes of his. He was sad, it radiated off of him like heat. But right now, I don't give a damn. I can't take him anymore.

"That's what you said last time, Taemin." Turning around, I faced the door out of the apartment and picked up my belonging "And pretty much all the other times." I stop to take a breath; my heart beating fast and my breathing slightly quivering. "One person can only take so much," I threw my hood up and started to walk away, tears on the brink of falling from my eyes.

"Noona, d-don't go." he ran in front of me and blocked the door. His arms were spread out.

"Give me ONE damn good reason why not."

"Because, because I love you, noona." he stared into my eyes. Taemin tried to search for any waver in my decision through my soul. I tried to search for any sincerity in his. Neither of us knew if anything was found. Neither of us believing anything.

"A real reason Taemin. Your stupid 'I Love You's' don't work on me anymore." 

I don't want them to work on me anymore.

I sighed, not wanting to be held back any longer. I wanted to get out as quick as I could before I broke down and chose to stay again. This isn't the first time this has happened. And something is telling me it won't be the last either.

"I... Err..." he looked down, drawing circles on the floorboards with the tip of his shoe. Nothing. He had nothing to add. Nothing to use to keep me from going. Nothing to keep us together.

"That's what I thought." I said and pushed him aside and walked out the front door.

"Noona! Don't do this to me!" he called, his voice trembling as he spoke. He looked up; his eye burning but with no sign whether it was from anger or desperation. "DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE ME!"

I ignored him and continued walking towards the elevator. Don't turn around. I won't fall for it again. Not this time. He's just going to hurt you again...

He ran towards my direction and pulled on my wrists harshly and spun me to face him directly. "You have no right to leave me, noona."

"Oh yeah? Do you know how much pain I went through every night?" With no choice, I looked into his eyes once more. Once more searching for a reason to stay.

"Do you know how it feels to cry yourself to sleep every night? Worrying over your lover?" My heart is hurting as I reminisced those dreadful nights, "Only to find that he was drinking and having his own fun. With. Another. Girl." I hit him across the chest, tears threatening to finally fall.

"Yes, I get it. I'm sorry, okay? I-I didn't realise what I was getting myself into. That girl was trying to take a-advantage of m--" I slapped him across the face.

"Don't use those excuses on me. How is it the girl's fault when the two of you were in YOUR DAMN HOUSE!" I growled. He turned his face slowly to face me, looking completely dumbfounded. One side of his face had turned to a deep shade of burgundy whilst the other remained as pale as snow.

"Noona, I know you're mad bu-"

"Don't you dare tell me what I'm feeling."

"But I'm being completely honest when I say this to you Minnie," he continued.

"My name isn't Minnie. That's what my EX boyfriend used to call me." I threw him a glare, pain and annoyance clearly evident on my features.

"No please, listen to me. When I say I'll change, I really mean it. I won't cheat anymore. I promise. I'm sorry for hurting you, I wasn't thinking. I was wrong to do all of those things," his bottom lip quivered. He reached out to my cheek. I immediately flinched at his touch.

"Taemin," I softened, "A simple 'I'm sorry' and 'I'll change' won't fix anything. I've already lost all my faith in you then; the minute I found out about the first time you cheated. But I kept quiet, hoping you'd change. I was wrong, wasn't I?" I dropped my bags, tears racing down both of my cheeks. Finally.

"I just can't do this anymore Taemin. I don't even know what believe anymore." I broke down into a mess on the floor, drowning myself in a pool of tears. 

"Minnie, it’s okay. Don't cry. You know I hate seeing you cry." he bent down and wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. This time, I didn't flinch. Instead, I wrapped my arms around him; melting as I cried into his chest. The tears just kept flowing and flowing; I couldn't stop crying. 

"Minnie?" He cooed. I ignored him and snuggled my face deeper into his chest, refusing to talk.

"Minnie? Are you okay?" he unravelled his arms from my waist and tried to get me to look back at him. I covered my face with my hands, not physically able to look at him in the eye.

"Come on Minnie, look at me" 

I shook my head and kept my hands covering my face.

"Minnie, come on, wake up! You're having a bad dream! Wake up!" I heard Taemin call. Removing both my hands slowly from my face, I opened my eyes and looked around in confusion. What’s going on? 

"Thank goodness you're finally awake!” Taemin’s eyes turned to reveal an adorable smile. “I was beginning to think you'd never wake up, noona!" Taemin pouted cutely and looked at me. I looked around and found myself in mine and Taemin's bed. I searched my surroundings and spotted the picture frame that held a picture of us on our first date. I thought I packed that. How did I end up in mine and Taemin's bedroom? Looking around some more, I found him sitting beside me on the bed, concern evident in his eyes. 

"What's going on? Just a few seconds I was... And you were... What?" I stuttered, eyes wide.

Completely brushing off my confusion, Taemin searched my face for any clue to my confusion.

"Minnie what happened in your dream? You were crying..." he leaned over and wiped my cheek with his thumb. I followed his hand and reached up to touch my cheek, only to find it still wet from my tears.

"Well, I had this dream where I found out that you were cheating on me and then we had this arguement... And well, it doesn't really matter anyway." I smiled, "It was just a dream and you're here loving me, right? Don’t worry about it and come sleep." I pull him down next to me and tucked both of us underneath the covers. Taemin, however, was rigid and in a daze as we lay face to face.

"Taemin?"

"Huh? Oh yeah. I'd never cheat on you yeobo! What makes you think that?" he said suspiciously.

"Of course, yeobo, I know you won't."

And just like that, we fell asleep.

 

 

~

FROM THE ADMINS:

Sorry for not updating a lot recently.... I had a bad case of laziness.

I'm finally back, after weeks of studying for exams -_- But at least I'm back! Expect more stories from now on! kekekekeke ^^ By the way, PURPLE writing is from MsMusical admin. And CYAN writing is from iLoveYou admin. Just so that it's clear who's speaking ^^ hihihi 

PEACE!