Roh Jihoon x Ailee

Idol One-Shot Cafe

I'll Show you

 

 

The beat of the music coursed through Ailee’s veins as she swayed her hips gracefully from side to side. Beads of sweat were forming on her neck and exposed back whilst her inhibitions were numbed from all the alcohol she had consumed. Ailee was huddled in the middle of a sweaty group of people dancing to the same tune and swaying to the same beat under the moonlit garden.

It was a hot, summer’s, Friday night and all the A-List celebrities of South Korea were found in this vast garden party held to commemorate the 50th anniversary of Korean Pop Music itself; the reason as to why all these talented people were here in the first place. It was the evening to celebrate life as we know it for, without it, K-Pop would not have been born, and no one would like that at all. Ailee, dancing in the middle of the crowd, definitely did not like that idea at all, and she was thankful to be lucky enough to be in this exclusive party.

A few members of the crowd pulled her away and dragged her to one of the outdoor couches where they handed her a shot of vodka jelly.

“Ailee-ah!” Bora shouted over the music, “How’s the party? You look like you’re enjoying yourself.” Bora winked in her direction and looked back at the mass of bodies Ailee had been rubbing against for the past hour or so.

“Oh, stop it Bora~. It’s not like I’m ty every day. Let me have this one day when my inhibitions go down my system as fast as this shot.” Ailee lifted her head and downed the shot in no time; leaving no trace of the jelly in the glass.

Ailee shook her head to shake the burning sensation off before a body fell onto her own.

“Yah! Hyorin-ah! Watch where you’re falling!”

“Sorry! Hahaha!” The girl lay in Ailee’s lap with her usual huge smile and looked up at the sky, dazed. She was out of it. Ailee tutted and attempted to fix her friend’s predicament by making her dress a little less revealing.

On the other side of the garden, the boys were casually sipping on their beer.

“So,” one of them finally said, “Jihoon hyung! What do you think of Ailee noona?” The boy tilted his head toward the direction of the giggling girls and winked. “I bet she didn’t even let you get near her other than in the GayoDaejun.”

“What?” The man protested, “Why would you even think that? I can get any girl to like me, I mean look at this.” Jihoon motioned down his body and lifted an eyebrow cockily.

“Psshhh! She’s way out of your league, even for you.”

“Oh yeah?”

“Yeah! I bet you can’t even get her to kiss you now, and she’s drunk!” The boy turned to all his friends to share the laughter, but Jihoon just sat there with a determined face.

“Hmm… What if I win?” he finally spoke up

“Then we’ll reveal a really dark secret about ourselves on a broadcast.”

“What if I lose?”

The boys huddled around for a while before they all came to a decision, “You have to go to a broadcast in a diaper.”

“WHAT?! Why is my punishment worse than all of yours put together?”

“Huh? Well I guess we can lower it if you’re not confide-”

“Whatever! I’ll do it!” Jihoon interrupted the sentence before the point was even put across. He was, in no way, lacking in confidence. Jihoon know that he was the best, and it was time to show these kids the truth.

Ailee left her drunk and mindless friend with Bora and joined the crowd once more; pushing her way to the middle as she resumed her dirty dancing. Her body ground scandalously against masses of other bodies and her sweat mixed with others. Without warning, Ailee felt a warm pair of arms wrap around her figure and a body pressed closely against her back. She was shocked at first, but went with it nonetheless.

She felt a warm breath tickle the back of her neck that made her shiver unconsciously.

“How’d you like it?” The husky voice asked.

“Hmm… The party’s nice.”

“No.” The man spun her around and made her face him, “I meant my dancing.”

Roh Jihoon stood in front of Ailee, looking at her seductively with his passionate eyes and pouted lips. He lifted his left eyebrow and smirked. She smirked back.

“Meh.”

Ailee turned around and made her leave, but a strong hand grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her back.

“You can’t get away from me that easily, darling.”

With that, Jihoon dragged Ailee inside the house. She thrashed about and tried to pry away her sore wrist, but the man won’t let go. Even with all her protests, he didn’t even look at her, nor did anyone offer to help.

“Let go of me, Jihoon, or so help me I’ll-” She felt a hard force on her back and a swift movement to her body. Before she knew it, she was cornered between Jihoon and the wall.

“I’ll what, noona? Show me a Punishment?” He winked.

“Oh dear lord. That was cheesier than your foot. Using your own song title as a pun is not, in any way, cool.”

“And you’re the expert on cool?”

“Of course! You should know, you’ve danced with me.”

Their conversation continued the same for another half-hour. One flirted and other flirted back. It was a harmless conversation verging on the boundaries of romantic behaviour. Their faces got closer and closer together; breaths could be felt on each other’s cheek and the heat between them radiated to an unbearable temperature.

“So,” Jihoon started, “What do you say we go somewhere more private?”

Ailee leaned back and looked at the man straight in the eye, “Sure thing. What do you propose we do?”

“This.” Jihoon boldly leans in to capture her lips with his.

SMACK

Jihoon’s neck strained as his face was whipped to one side, a red hand print evident on his cheek.

“Well, would you look at that, I guess I can act after all.” Ailee strutted off, heading back to the garden to find her friends. But, before she left the humiliated Jihoon on his own, she stopped and turned around.

“Oh, and tell you friends that you’ll be needing a diaper, size XL, for tomorrow’s Mcountdown.”

With a wink, she disappeared off into the sea of bodies.


http://25.media.tumblr.com/5f47134b7611fa4b7ea5a2dca276a9c7/tumblr_mfwf4jUobc1qgjyruo1_500.gif

 

Honestly, I don't think this is my best :/ Hmm..... I don't know... What do you guys think? 

Oh, and with the requests, don't worry, we've already been writing them and finished planning most. We just want to get some of the earlier story plans finished.