Sunggyu (Infinite) x Hwayoung (OC)

Idol One-Shot Cafe

A/N: Wow .... 500 views ... I know it's not a lot for you guys and it's only views ... but that's like the most I have ever gotten in all my fanfics .... THANK YOU!! I know my poll is still up and I'm supposed to be posting a story later on in the week, but I am just so touched that people view this story as important enough to take some time and read. So, I'm here with an extra story for you guys. I wrote this because I am currently obsessed with the adorable HamsterGyu. I hope you all enjoy and once again THANK YOU! Please continue reading <3

+ Doesn't the top picture make Sunggyu look like the best Dad ever?!?!?! OH SUNGGYU WHY CAN'T YOU MARRY ME T.T


Precious Inspiration

 

“Mommy! Mommy! Daddy bit me!” A little tot runs up to my legs and hugs them tightly. I was in the kitchen cooking a large meal for lunch with the family and some friends as Chinbae come running up to me with misty eyes. I look down and see my 5 year old son crying crocodile tears into the crook of my knee; jumping up and down. As I look up, I immediately see the reason for his sadness approaching the kitchen cautiously.

“YAH! Why did you bite our son? See what you did? You made our ‘Precious Inspiration’ cry.” I put down the kitchen utensils and stomp my unoccupied foot onto the ground in mock anger. I glare straight into the eyes of the father of our child, making him flinch uncomfortably.

“What do you mean ‘YAH!’? I didn’t do anything wrong.” He holds his hands up in defence, edging a little bit closer to where Chinbae and I stood. “That little rascal came up to me all of a sudden and pulled at my hand. I thought it was funny and cute at first, but then he bit me.” The overgrown man child holds up his hand and shows me clearly where our baby bit him.

I look up from his ridiculous problem and once again stared straight into his cute little eyes. They were gleaming in the bright sunlight and caught the sun’s rays in all the right places. They shine brightly at me and slowly my heart melts for him as if it were our first time meeting again. It’s been a few years since we’ve been married and they were the best few years of my life. After many problems with the fans and the press regarding each individual’s chosen adult path, his idol group had to disband 7 years ago. Without further delays, he went down on one knee and proposed to me during their last live performance; him on the stage and me in the audience.

“Kim Sunggyu! Man up, will you?” Snapping out of my daydream, I come back to the matter at hand. “Aishh! Sometimes I fear our child will have no manly figure in this house.” I droop my head down and catch them with both of my hands. I shake them vigorously, pretending to be genuinely concerned with the wellbeing of our child.

“WHAT?” He blurts out, “What do you mean ‘No manly figure’? I’m manlier than any man in this world!” He approaches me slowly and bends down to cup the cheek of Chinbae. “Son, I’m the manliest man in the world, right?” My husband looks hopefully into the 5 year old’s eyes and wait in anticipation for his response.

“Ani!” Chinbae proclaims proudly. He lets go of my leg and turns his full attention to his father. “Uncle Hoya is!” He crosses his arms in defiance and starts a strong staring competition with his father.

With this announcement, Sunggyu is frozen still as he tries to process what his son had just told him. I laugh wholeheartedly at the scene before me. My husband’s hand drop from holding Chinbae’s cheek. Accepting his loss, his eyes also drop to the ground and make his signature hamster face looking at just the white tiles on the kitchen floor.

I openly laugh at him and crouch down to look at him face to face. I put my hand under his chin and force his head to look up at me. I place and soft peck on his forehead. Smiling, I say,

“Kim Chinbae’s appa,” He looks into my eyes, hopeful that I would fix the situation, “Go wash the dishes.” Quickly, I get up and grab hold of my son’s hand. We then made our way to the living room, chuckling merrily.

 ---

It was 2pm and the whole of Infinite were squabbling over the food that was prepared for them. It was noisy and vibrant in the house and the table was surrounded with beautiful smiles.

“Thank you, Sister-In-Law-Nim!” They all waved and bowed their heads with such precision, I almost believed it to be a dance routine; hmph, I guess they still got it in them. The formalities were just for joking purposes. They knew I hated their over-polite attitude when it’s not needed.

“YAH!” I shout across the table, “My name is Hwayoung! Kim Hwayoung. Stop calling me ‘Sister-In-Law’, we’ve known eachother for almost 9 years now!” We all burst out laughing and fill the whole house with, yet another one of, Dongwoo’s infamous chuckles.

Around the table, everyone had a close chat with each other catching up with the latest gossip and life problems. On my left, Sunggyu was speaking to Woohyun about the latter’s latest love interest. His life was like a drama waiting to happen; we would often receive calls of help in the middle of the night because Woohyun is stuck with another crazy woman that clings to him like a koala. Next to them, Sungjong was happily chatting to me across the table, gossiping about the latest pop culture scandals and close celebrities whom have piqued our interest lately. It turns out that Sungjong had been interested in modelling for a while and is now working on a magazine shoot in Hongdae.

To my right, Hoya and Dongwoo are feeding the little one; with Chinbae on a chair between them. They really like my little rascal and would often come visit to spoil him with a variety of gifts. They were one of the biggest influences in his life, and that made me smile. Right now, they’re both stuffing large amounts of food into Chinbae’s mouth, making him look exactly like his hamster father. Beside them, Myungsoo and Sungyeol were speaking in hushed tones and quietly minded their own business. Throughout the years, the little choding became more matured and toned down the hyperactivity. Now, it was difficult to tell the two best friends apart. I heard that they’re still with the record company living out their dreams to the full. Myungsoo was continuing his acting career whilst Sungyeol started his career as a model. With his long legs and lean body, I wasn’t surprised at all.

When dinner was over, the group had to say their goodbyes. It wasn’t sad in the slightest. They came every other week! How can we miss them?We then closed the front door; waving our goodbyes to end the long night. We enter the living room and find Chinbae sleeping lightly on the couch; hugging another purple dinosaur Hoya and Dongwoo bought him.

“Chinbae, Precious Inspiration,” Sunggyu grins. He takes my face and holds it in between his hands. He smiles sweetly at me and gives me a peck on the lips. “Why did we name him that again?”

“Because he inspired you to get back up on your feet.”

That’s right, Sunggyu is back on his feet. Without Infinite, he continued on with his solo career and eventually got recognition for his songs. Now, he owns his own record company and writes songs regularly for his idol groups; using his family as a muse in each and every one of the songs.

“Hmmm… yeah, I remember.” He smiles his brilliant eye smile and kisses me passionately on the lips. “Am I the manliest man now?” He asks, smirking.

But before I can reply, Chinbae stands in front of us with a face expressing horror.

“Daddy, why are you eating Mommy’s face?” His little fingers point at us whilst his other hand covered his mouth is shock.

And with that, the whole house is once again filled with glorious sounds of a happy family.


Credit Picture: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-lJAZNIfIi-A/UN6EYHKiKoI/AAAAAAAAH8c/J_tQfrvnejQ/s1600/foto+Kim+Sung+Kyu+7.jpg