Unexpected

Save Me From This Hell

 

Himchan carried Zelo into the darkness of an alley and continued to walk until he reached a dead end. He looked around a bit before he tapped softly on the wall. The brick wall began to separate vertically in half until it revealed a door. The vampire went inside and felt Zelo jump slightly in his arms when the brick wall slammed shut once more. He chuckled softly and took him into the bedroom. Zelo panicked again when he was set down on the bed. He gripped Himchan even tighter as he whimpered into his neck. After what happened today, he never wanted to let go of him. He needed someone by his side right now. Himchan looked down at him and gently his hair, "Zelo you have to let go. Or do you want me to sleep next to you?" He asked, curiously

Zelo opened his eyes and looked up at him. Tears began to form at the corner of his eyes and he rubbed away the tears in the cute manner a child would. He began to sob and covered his eyes with his arm. Himchan blinked and frowned, "Zelo, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry. I just wanted to make sure you were okay with me staying here with you" He said and sat down next to him then pulled him gently onto his lap.

Zelo wrapped his arms around his neck and placed his head on his shoulder. It was strange but he only knew Himchan for one day and already felt like he couldn't live without him. Was he being an idiot? He looked up at him and blinked as he stared at the vampire's lips. He was so tempted to feel those lips on his. Himchan looked down at him and tilted his head to the side, "Zelo? Why are you staring at my lips? Do I have blood on my lips?" He asked and his lips, unintentionally doing it in a seductive manner. 

Zelo stared and couldn't resist anymore. He gently sat up on his lap, facing him and placed his hands on his shoulders as he leaned in slowly to kiss him. When he was just inches away, his phone began to ring. He hissed and cussed in his head as he reached into his pocket and took out his phone. He glared at the screen when Daehyun's name flashed on it. He answered it and hissed, "What the hell do you want Daehyun?" He asked as he got off of Himchan's lap and angrily stat on the bed. Daehyun huffed a bit, "Damn what a way to say hi to me! I just wanted to know if you were okay you stupid jerk!" He shouted into the phone then sighed when he realized that he shouldn't have said that. Zelo gasped and growled, "My parents ing died! How do you think I am?!" he shouted and tossed the phone on the bed before he got up and locked himself in the bathroom.

Himchan listened and watched this little scene before he picked up Zelo's phone and listened to what Daehyun was saying. He sighed and cleared his throat, "Oi kid, just leave Zelo alone. The death of his parents has certainly affected him and it's understandable. He just needs some time to cool off" He said calmly, expecting Daehyun to understand/.Daehyun listened but then gasped, "Wait a minute! Who the are you?! Why are you with Zelo?! Did you hurt him?! Oh my god! Did you kidnap him?! I'm going to call the police!" he shouted and began to freak out.

Himchan rolled his eyes and huffed, "Think whatever you want kid but I'm serious. Leave Zelo alone for now. If you make him get upset again, i will find you and kill you. Got it?" He muttered and turned off the phone. He got up from the bed and went over to knock on the bathroom door, "Hey Zelo. Can you come out please?" He said in a gentle tone and smiled when he heard Zelo unlock the door. The door opened and Zelo came out, looking down at the floor. 

Himchan placed an index finger under his chin and gently raised his head, "Lets go to bed angel. We can worry about what happened later okay?" He asked as he picked him up and took him to the bed. he laid down with him and covered their bodies with a blanket. Zelo held onto him and looked up at him, "H-Hey Himchan can I have a kiss good night....on the l-lips?" He asked, shyly. Himchan looked down at the blonde and smirked faintly, "maybe when you're older" He said and chuckled when Zelo pouted then began to complain. He chuckled once more and kissed his forehead then leaned down a bit, "Hey Zelo, you're a minute older now" He said, smirking and kissed him gently on the lips. He pulled away after a bit and smirked when he saw Zelo's blush, "Now that I gave you what you wanted, lets go to sleep" he said, reaching over and turned off the lamp that was on the night stand. They both drifted off to sleep as they held each other close as if scared to let go.