Liar....

Save Me From This Hell

Blood is an important source of food for vampires. If a vampire spends a long time without consuming any blood, they will feel like they're dying a second time. Jongup stared at the clock that sat on his night stand and sighed when he noticed that it was barely eight in the morning. He just couldn't take it anymore, he needed blood. He hissed softly when he felt the rays of the sun start to shine on him. He quickly grabbed a cloak and put it on then pulled the hood of it over his head. He was going to have to head out of the house to look for something to eat. As he left his room and began to walk down the hallway, he noticed the blonde haired human that Himchan had with him last night. 

He continued to observe him and smirked when Zelo went into one of the rooms at the end of the hallway. He quietly went down the hall then went into the room and closed the door behind himself. Zelo jumped slightly when he heard a faint click then turned around to see a hooded figure approaching him, "W-What are you doing? Shouldn't you be sleeping?" He asked, nervously and began to step back as his eyes continued to be on the male in front of him. Jongup smirked and continued to walk towards until he had him against a wall. He looked him over then leaned in closer, "I should be sleeping but I am way too hungry right now" He said, caressing his cheek. 

He then slid his hand up to Zelo's curly blond hair and yanked his head back, "Since Himchan didn't take a single drop from you, I guess I will have the honor of being the first one. But I don't plan on making you my mate because humans are simply disgusting in that aspect" he hissed out then bit down roughly on Zelo's neck, his sharp fangs instantly pierced throught the pale skin and he began to out his blood.

Zelo screamed in pain and placed his hands on the vampire's chest, trying to push him away, "S-Stop! Please! It hurts!" He said then gasped when his body became numb. He panicked and cried as Jongup continued to out his blood. He fell to the ground once Jongup stopped. As he looked up at him, he saw the blood dripping from the corner of his mouth, "W-Why?" He whispered then began to slowly lose consciousness. He saw as Jongup came down to him and whispered in his ear, "Himchan lied to you..... He won't protect you and now you've become dirty because you let me your blood. He will hate you for this." He pulled away and smirked when Zelo finally out.


I'm sorry that this is so short! I'll have the next chapter out soon ^^