The Plan

Save Me From This Hell

On another remote area of the city, a gang of vampires were hanging out in their hideout. Youngjae entered the hideout and looked around at the mess that the others had made. He shook his head and went to the leader's office, taking a deep breath he knocked softly on the door. He waited until he was allowed to enter then opened the door and went inside. He bowed his head then sighed a bit, "Master, while I was outside today, I saw Himchan....He was with a human" He said, looking down at the floor. Yongguk, the leader of this gang, moved forward a bit in his seat and looked at him, "Isn't that great news? So where is he? You obviously brought him to me right?" He asked as he got up from his chair and went over to Youngjae as he stopped in front of him. Youngjae flinched when Yongguk lifted his chin gently and looked into his eyes. He breathed softly then shook his head slightly, "N...No master.... I didn't bring him to you" He said, quietly and winced when Yongguk slapped him and called him an idiot.

Yongguk moved back over to his desk and sat down in his chair, wondering what he should do about this. He believed that Youngjae was his smartest follower yet somehow he failed such a simple task. He shook his head and sighed, "I'm so disappointed in you Youngjae. What happened to the brilliant follower I had? Did you lose your brain all of a sudden?" He asked, rolling his eyes and turned his chair around so he was now facing the wall, "Leave me alone Youngjae. I will figure out a punishment for you later. Tell Jongup to come in here" He said simply as he dismissed him.

Youngjae remained silent as he left the room to go get Jongup. He couldn't believe that now he was seen as the worst possible follower in the world. It wasn't his fault that he disliked Himchan so much that he didn't even want to be near him. He reached up and gently rubbed his cheek as he looked down at the floor. He went to Jongup's room and knocked on the door, "hey idiot. Our master wants to talk to you" He said then backed up when the door swung open. Jongup stood in the doorway and glared at him, "Your voice is so annoying. Ever thought about keeping your mouth shut for the rest of your life?" he muttered before walking down the the hallway to Yongguk's office.

He went inside without knocking and cleared his throat, "Oi what do you want? Make it quick cause I want to go back to bed" He said in a disrespectful tone. Yongguk turned his chair so now he was facing Jongup and glared, "If it weren't for the fact that I actually need you, I would have probably ripped you apart ages ago." He growled then rubbed his head gently to calm down, "Anyway, Himchan was spotted somewhere near this area so I'm going to send you out to get him." He said then got up and stopped in front of Jongup, "Don't fail me, you wont like the results. It was also reported that he is with a human. Bring the human to me as well, got it?"

Jongup rolled his eyes and shook his head, "yeah yeah whatever. You're always so boring. I have to get Himchan and human and bring them back to you. I know. I'm gonna go now" He said, turning around quickly and left the room without another word. Yongguk sat down on the desk and growled softly as he gritted his teeth a bit, "I have to get rid of some of these idiots some day" He said then began to think about Himchan and a small smirk appeared on his lips, "I'm dying to see you again Himchan. Hopefully you're still as useful as you were before"