Reunion

Save Me From This Hell

Jongup let out a yawn as he left the house and stretched a bit. He began to walk to the park where Youngjae had seen Himchan. He looked around then raised an eyebrow when he saw two cops and a group of people crowded around. He went over to the group and peeked over someone's shoulder, "Hey, what's going on?" He asked as he waited for someone to answer him. A man turned around then pointed at the body that was laying motionless on the ground, "Some people say that he was murdered a few minutes ago and they keep saying that a monster his blood out. They also keep saying that he went into that alley but when the cops went in there, they didn't see anything" He said, sounding reasonably scared about the whole situation, "You should stay away from the alley just in case"

"I see...Thank you" Jongup said as he walked away from the crowd and went across the street into the alley. He continued to walk until he reached a dead end. He stared at the brick wall and rolled his eyes, "Well aren't you complicated Himchan?" he asked, sarcastically as he tapped on a wall. The wall began to separate vertically until it revealed an entrance way. Jongup went inside and looked back when the wall slammed itself shut, making a loud sound that echoed through the house.

Himchan was gently Zelo's hair before he heard the floor boards in the hall way creaking. He carefully got out of bed and left the room; looking both ways, he wondered who could possibly be in his house. By the corner of his eye, he saw a silhouette of someone that was slowly walking towards him. He blinked when he realized that the person had  sharp fangs and red eyes that shone brightly in the darkness. He turned completely to look at him and growled, "Who the hell are you?" he asked, ready to attack if it were neccesary. 

Jongup chuckled and stopped in front of him, "Well you don't know me at all so there's no point in telling you my name.... But i know you Himchan. You were dying of a disease when Yongguk found you. He saved your life and now you feel like you owe everything to him right?" He asked and smirked when Himchan looked shocked that he knew that, "I'm one of Yongguk's followers and he really wants to see you again. He misses you"

"He....misses me?" Himchan muttered to himself as he thought this over, "How do I know this isn't a trap?" he asked, eyeing the other man suspiciously. Jongup rolled his eyes and crossed his arms in front of his chest, "Oh please, what would be the point of capturing you? In any case I would just. kill..... never mind. Just trust me alright?" he said then ran his fingers through his hair, "Bring the human with you if you want but follow me. I don't like wasting my time"

Himchan was rather annoyed by this man's attitude but nonetheless went into the room to get Zelo. He would feel really bad if he woke the teenager up so he decided to carry him. He picked him up and carried him out of the room then followed Jongup out into the city. He began to look around when he felt that they had started to get away from civilization, "Hey is this really the way to where Yongguk is?" He asked, feeling uneasy. He always imagined that Yongguk would be in a more lively area.

Jongup looked back at him and nodded, "Yeah. Yongguk is antisocial.... didn't you know that?" he asked but didn't really care about his response. Soon they got to the house and Jongup let him inside before shouting, "Yongguk! I brought him! Now praise me idiot!" This caused Zelo to wake up with a jolt and he became frightened when several men that he had never seen before just came over and watched him.

Yongguk rubbed his head as he came out of his room and went into the living room, "You disrespectful piece of ! I've told you a million times to treat me like your master!" He said, angrily but then calmed down when he saw Himchan,  "Finally..... we meet again. Did you miss me?" he asked with a small smile. Himchan looked at him and set Zelo down, he then pushed past the others and went to hug Yongguk, "Of course I missed you" he muttered and felt relieved when Yongguk wrapped his arms around him. 

'Wonderful. He must still love me' Yongguk thought as he pulled away a bit and kissed his forehead. He then looked over at the scared teenager that stood in the middle of the group of vampires. He chuckled as he let go of Himchan, "All of you, get away from him already. Take him into the dining room so we can all have a feast" he said as he led Himchan into the dining room. Youngjae felt his anger rise as he saw that Yongguk was so happy about Himchan being back. He glared down at the floor then glared at Zelo, "Come on already. Move" He said, pushing him so that he would follow Yongguk. Zelo didn't know what to think right as he began to walk.. Now that he thought about it..... the leader just said something about a feast and he was the only human here.....oh god! Was he the main course?!