Save Me!

Save Me From This Hell

Zelo sat a park bench as his brown eyes looked up at the sky and the moon light shone down onto the ground. He was counting the stars that were sparkling brightly next to the moon. He couldn't remember the last time he had been outside at night without having to worry about the dangers that lurked around. After all, he was with a vampire so nobody would dare to hurt him. He looked over at Himchan who was sitting next to him; he just couldn't figure this man out. There was something so mysterious about him that was kinda alluring. He shook his head and looked back up at the sky as he let out a soft sigh and rubbed his arms a bit. He shivered when a breeze began to caress and tickle his skin. 

Himchan looked over at Zelo and wrapped an arm around his shoulders, "Do you want me to take you back to my house now?" He asked then sighed when Zelo moved away from him, "now what's wrong? Isn't it nice here?" He asked, looking at him and lightly ruffled his hair. The younger male growled and huffed as he slapped his hand away "Stop it. I'm not a ing kid. I don't even understand why you brought me here. This is not nice, it's stupid." He muttered, crossing his arms in front of his chest with a scowl.

The black haired male rolled his eyes and sighed "I'm trying to make you feel better. Why are you making things so difficult? Don't tell me the stupid idea of killing yourself is still in your mind." he said, furrowing his eyebrows. Zelo glared at him, "I never said I was going to commit suicide but what if I was? Not like you would care anyway. No one would care! My ing life doesn't matter at all!" he shouted as he got up and ran off to another area of the park. He didn't care if Himchan followed him or not. Actually he would be more relieved if Himchan just left him alone.

He stopped running and sighed softly as he began to walk slowly, rubbing his arms once more. He kept looking at the ground and scowled "Stupid vampire. Thinks he knows how the I feel." He muttered and looked up when he heard the creak of a swing. He blinked a bit when he saw the playground but no one was around. He convinced himself that the wind must have made the swing move. He gasped when he heard footsteps behind him and he increased his pace.

The footsteps continued behind him in sync with his own and Zelo began to panic. He sprinted through the park once more and yelped when he tripped. He groaned faintly as the cement scraped his face a bit, causing him to bleed slightly. He tried to get up but fell to the ground in pain when he realized he had sprained his ankle. He heard footsteps approaching him and he began to whimper as he felt the person looming over him. The person leaned down close to him and let out a low chuckle "Well what's this?" He asked as he moved Zelo onto his back and pinned his arms above his head "Such a beautiful angel alone at night. This must be my lucky day." He chuckled and forcefully kissed Zelo on the lips.

Zelo's eyes widedned as he squealed into the forceful kiss and began to struggle. He couldn't believe this was happening to him. His first kiss had been stolen by this stranger and maybe even his ity would be taken as well. Tears began to slip out of his eyes as he shut them tightly and nearly threw up when the man above him touched his body. Those dirty hands that d his beautiful, delicate body revolted him but he didn't have enough strength to push him off. He wished he could scream for help but his screams were only muffled by the other man's lips. 'Himchan! Himchan! Please come save me! You promised you would protect me!' He thought and yelped when the man bit down roughly on his bottom lip.The man began to rip Zelo's clothes off but something made him stop suddenly as he felt a sharp pain in his neck.

The man screamed when a pair of fangs dug deep into his neck and his blood began to be out of his body. Zelo shook in fear and opened his eyes slowly when he didn't feel any weight on him anymore. He looked up and gasped when he saw Himchan, holding the man tightly as he his blood out. Zelo watched as the man struggled in the vampire's grip but then stopped moving completely. Himchan threw the body to the side and the blood off his fangs as he grimaced "He had a really horrible taste" he muttered then looked down at Zelo "Are you okay?" he asked as he held his hand out to him.

Zelo looked at his hand then looked up at him. He reached to take his hand and grabbed it softly as he was pulled up from the ground. Without thinking, he wrapped his arms around Himchan and held onto him. Himchan blinked and looked down at him, "Zelo.....?" He asked, slowly wrapping his arms around the younger male's waist. Zelo closed his eyes and gently nuzzled his neck "P-Please....just hold me....." He whispered softly. Himchan nodded a bit and gently rubbed his back as he then picked him up "I'll take you to my house now. You need to rest" he said gently and began to walk out of the park and into the darkness of an alley.


So that's the end of the first chapter, hope you guys liked it. The second chapter will be out tomorrow ^^