Day 9 (Tuesday)

Friends with "Benefits"

 

“I’ve intended to ask you something for quite a while now, I have to admit.”

Luhan faced the tall, blonde, handsome looking male. He knew this employee; he’d started working there for about a month or two ago, but not in the department Luhan was in charge of. He knew he was Chinese and that only made Luhan more comfortable.

“I was wondering,” was how he began, “what’s your ideal type?”

Luhan didn’t even think about denying that he liked males, because the male in front of him obviously did too. The homouality, or biuality, radiated from him.

“I like a guy who’s handsome and tall, someone who can make me feel safe,” Luhan admitted. He left something out though, since that usually scared people away. The thing he left out was that he usually only fell for Korean guys. It was a curse, Luhan thought, but he’d become used to fall in love a lot.

“Maybe… if you want to, we could… go on a date this Thursday?” he quickly added: “But only if you want to! You can always turn me down.”

Luhan smiled at him. It had been some while since he last went on a date, but he had to make sure no one saw him on a date with another man. If the employees saw, they would probably tattle to his father about it.

“Sure,” Luhan agreed. “See you on Thursday, Wufan.”