Day 7 (Sunday)

Friends with "Benefits"

 

Baozi’s head popped in to see if Luhan was in his office again and of course he was. He was still concentrating on the screen, but the pile of papers had become smaller. Baozi sighed audible and entered the room.

“You know,” he began and got Luhan’s attention, “it’s okay to rest once in a while.”

Luhan just nodded and went back to look at the screen. “I’m done soon, I just have to…”

He never finished his sentence and just let it hang in the air. Baozi sighed again and went to stand beside Luhan who sat in the comfortable looking chair. Baozi placed his arm on the backrest of the chair. He let his eyes focus on what Luhan did and came to the conclusion that he understood absolutely nothing.

He removed himself from the side to the back of Luhan and his hands slid down to rest on Luhan’s shoulder. His fingers slowly began moving, massaging Luhan’s tense shoulder. The latter’s typing also slowed down and eventually stopped completely. His head rolled to the side and his eyes closed.

“You should work on your workdays and not in your weekend,” Baozi stated, half scolded. “That’s why they’re called ‘workdays’.”

Luhan hummed confirming.

“It’s not good for your health to be so stressed out,” he continued lecturing. “You’re really tense, try to relax a little.”

“I am relaxing,” Luhan said dreamily.

A small laugh left Baozi. “Why don’t you go to bed again? Then I’ll take care of the house, clean it, make some delicious food and serve it for you in bed. Sounds good?”

Luhan nodded and a smile spread across his lips. “Sounds good.”

 

 


 

A/N: Short chapters will always be short xD The chapters will start getting longer when we reach chapter 10~ so just be patient ^^

A few months ago I asked the XiuHan shippers on Tumblr if they could help me with getting some ideas for this fic. And well, some answered xD It's not totally accordingly to the "request", but I got the idea to this chapter, so thank you taopon~ 

Idea from: taopon @ tumblr

"Request":
massages, luhan could request massages and kind of make xiumin blush like crazy? xD