Chapter 5

I want to examine this all my life

Everyone stared at Onew in silence after hearing his comment. But after a while Dongwoo burst out laughing.

Onew turned his head away in embarrassment when he realized what he had just said. Woohyun also felt so embarrassed because of Onew. Aishhh, why did he have to say something like that? Couldn't he see that Seungyeon didn't like to be called as hamster...

"I'm glad someone else thinks she looks like a hamster too." Dongwoo giggled. Seungyeon nudged his arm and Dongwoo tried to stop his laughter.
"Onew hyung is not like this usually. Today he is just a bit strange, I don't know why." Woohyun explained still embarrassed because of Onew.

------------------------------------

Time passed by and the schoolday was already over. Onew and Woohyun were rushing to meet Dongwoo and Seungyeon so Dongwoo could teach them to play the guitar.. though honestly they both just wanted to spend some time with Seungyeon.

"That's him!" Woohyun exclaimed when he noticed Dongwoo leaning on the shcool wall. He ran there and Onew followed him slowly again.

Woohyun tapped Dongwoo's shoulder. "Hey~"
Dongwoo turned around smiling brightly. "Hi~ Ready to go?"
Woohyun nodded and looked around as there was Dongwoo only. "But where is Seungyeon?"
"Oh, noona.. she went home already. What about Onew?" Dongwoo asked.

Aish.. I thought Seungyeon would have been here too. Woohyun felt disappointed. "Onew hyung.. he is slow, he will be here soon though."
Dongwoo nodded and soon they saw Onew coming there too.
Onew greeted Dongwoo. "I'm sorry i'm late again."
"It's okay. Let's go then." Dongwoo said.
"Uhhh... shouldn't we wait for Seungyeon?" Onew asked noticing that she was gone too.
"She is already home. " Dongwoo said and started walking out leading the two toward their home.

While they were walking Woohyun tried to rush them to go faster as he was really anxious to see Seungyeon again.
"Hyung~ Couldn't you walk faster!" Woohyun exclaimed.
"I am walking fast." Onew said calmly while he was chatting with Dongwoo.


Dongwoo, is your house far from here?" Woohyun asked stopping or a moment. Dongwoo shook his head. "Maybe ten minutes more and we should be there. We must just walk straight from here."
"Then want to race there guys? What about we compete, we must run to your house the fastest. And the one who loses will have to buy pizza for everyone." Woohyun suggested.

Dongwoo looked at Woohyun hesitantly because his heart was weak and running wasn't a good thing for him to do.
"Run there....?"
"Yeah. It's not that far right?" Woohyun said.
"Yeah... well." Dongwoo mumbled.
"I can race." Onew shrugged.

Dongwoo bit his lip. A part of him was saying that he shouldn't run but the other part of him was telling him to run because if he didn't he would seem too weak. And he didn't want to seem weak in front of people as all his life people had been teasing him about being so weak.
"Okay... I guess.. let's run then." Dongwoo finally said.
Woohyun smiled. "Okay, well I'll just count to three then let's go."
Onew and Dongwoo nodded.

"1..2..3.. GO!!" Woohyun exclaimed and they all started running.

They all ran as fast as they possibly could. Dongwoo tried the hardest he could, forgetting totally about his heart disease. But after five minutes of running he suddenly felt  pain hitting his chest, despite feeling the pain he still continued running biting his lip hard and taking deep breaths.

Dongwoo saw how Woohyun and Onew were running in front of him now much further away. The pain in his chest was increasing every second, it now hurt him so much that he just had to stop. As he did so, he felt cold sweat on his forehead and his view was getting blurry. He held his chest and took deep breaths crouching down on the ground.

Onew and Woohyun had reached Dongwoo and Seungyeon's house almost, still doing their best to win. Onew glanced behind him to see Dongwoo but saw no one.
"Woohyun! Where did Dongwoo disappear?" Onew yelled and stopped running.
"What?" Woohyun yelled still running.
"Stop for a moment. He is not here. Maybe we went the wrong way." Onew yelled.
Woohyun stopped runnning and went to Onew.
"But he wasn't that far away from us the last time I checked." Woohyun frowned.
"Well he is gone now." Onew said.

"Dongwoo!" Woohyun yelled but there was no response.
"Could he be this slow to run?"

"Wait, Woohyun. Didn't they tell us that he had a heart desease?!" Onew then rememberd.
Woohyun's eyes widened. "Heart desease!! Omo!!! What if something happened to him!"
"Let's go!" Onew exclaimed and they both started running back to where they had came from.

"There!" Woohyun soon spotted Dongwoo on the ground. They both ran to him.
"Are you okay?" Onew asked.
Dongwoo lifted up his head and faked a smile. "Yeah.. i'm fine."

Seungyeon was just walking back home from the supermarket she had just been to. She was listening to her ipod and was humming silently.
She turned right and saw some people standing on the street gathered around someone.

Seungyeon took a better look and walked closer. "Is something..... wrong?" Seungyeon asked but soon for her great shock she noticed who was on the ground. Her heart skipped a beat. "DONGWOO!"
Seungyeon crouched down beside her brother and looked at him worried. "Are you okay?"

"Noona... i'm okay. Just.. we were running and I felt bad a little but i'm fine. " Dongwoo said trying to act everything was fine even though he still hurt badly.
"Running!! Why would you run!? You can't run, don't you know how dangerous that can be!!" Seungyeon snapped at him.

Woohyun and Onew looked at the two feeling bad.
Woohyun mentally slapped himself. Aisshhhh! What a fool I am! Almost killing her brother like this! Great move you idiot!

"Let's go home now. You think you can walk now?" Seungyeon asked.
"Uhh.. " Dongwoo nodded slightly and stood up carefully.
"I'm sorry... it's all my fault." Woohyun apologized .
"Mine too. We forgot he had a weak heart." Onew apologized also.

"I just need to rest for like ten minutes. Don't worry." Dongwoo said.
"Please just don't make him run again. It might seem like a small thing to you but it can be dangerous to my brother." Seungyeon said looking at Onew and Woohyun.
"Noona, it's fine. I'm not that weak." Dongwoo mumbled.
"You stop pretending to be strong! That scared me to death!" Seungyeon mumbled back.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

update ^^ finally had some inspiration to update this story again~~

 

and if anyone is interested to roleplay as a kpop artist please check out our roleplay forum KRPFanfics http://krpfanfics.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

we really really need new players, so feel free to join ^^ I play as Seungyeon there  :)