Chapter 2

I want to examine this all my life

Seungyeon turned her head away when she noticed Woohyun grinning at her and continued reading the book she had been reading.

"Hyung.. maybe I should just go talk with her now, don't you think?" Woohyun whispered to Onew. Onew just kept on reading. "You should study now, not try to make girls feel creeped out by you." he said.

"Aish.. your no fun hyung. I'm going anyway." Woohyun nudged Onew and stood up. He took deep breath and started approaching Seungyeon slowly. Onew sighed and watched Woohyun go.

 

Woohyun stopped by the table Seungyeon was sitting at and cleared his voice a little. "Hi" he said carefully. Seungyeon lifted up her head from the book and stared at Woohyun. "Hi.." Seungyeon smiled faintly at Woohyun then turned back to her book, she really didn't like to be bothered right now.

Ahh... what do I say?? Woohyun panicked seeing how Seungyeon wasn't paying attention to him.

"So.... you know I......oh it started raining outside!" Woohyun started and glanced out the window. Seungyeon looked outside. "Seems so." 

"Umm.. is there something you needed to tell me?" Seungyeon frowned.

Ugghh.. what am I talking about.. rain!? I have to think of something clever quickly or she will really think i'm some creepy man... ahh I know!!

Woohyun looked at Onew who was now resting his head on the desk, then he turned to look at Seungyeon again.

"You know, that guy.. my friend Onew." Woohyun pointed towards Onew. "He was wondering if you needed help with your studies, he said you looked like you needed help, so he asked me to come and ask you if you need help. And he could help you... Onew hyung is really clever you know. If you have some problems, he can help." Woohyun lied.

Seungyeon glanced at Onew who seemed to be sleeping on the desk. "But i'm not studying.. just reading a book. I don't need any help."

"Ahh.. just reading...." Woohyun bit his lip thinking hard what to do.

Just then Onew stood up and got ready to leave. "Woohyun, if your not going to study, i'm going!" he said.

Woohyun looked back and forth at Seungyeon and Onew. "But but hyung..... didn't you want to help her?" Woohyun exclaimed panicing that Onew was about to go.

"What?....but I didn't say anything like that..." Onew stared at Seungyeon then walked away from the library.

 

"He obviously didn't want to help me with anything, did he?" Seungyeon said and started packing her things to leave the library

"No... he did. He just...." Woohyun stuttered. Oh no, oh no.. . now she will think I'm a liar!!

"I need to go.. " Seungyeon said and walked away leaving Woohyun standing there.

 

Onew was standing by the main doors waiting for the rain to stop before he would go as he had forgotten his umbrella.

 He glanced to the right and saw Seungyeon there struggling to open her umbrella that wouldn't open. Onew carefully walked closer to Seungyeon wanting to help her open it.

"Excuse---OW!!!" Onew exclaimed as Seungyeon's umbrella had finally opened and accidentally hit Onew's stomach as it opened. "Omo omo! I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" Seungyeon said shocked.

Onew held his stomach and smiled awkwardly. "It's okay.... that happens all the time.."

"You sure your alright... i'm really sorry, it was an accident." Seungyeon asked worried.

"Yeah... as I told you.. i'm okay." Onew nodded.

"Woah, it's a rainbow!" Seungyeon suddenly pointed up the sky smiling brightly. Onew looked up the sky too then back at Seungyeon who was excitedly looking at the rainbow on the sky. For some reason he felt as if everything else had disappeared that moment when he saw Seungyeon smiling like that, all he could see now was her.

She is... quite pretty... like Woohyun said.

 

"Anyway.. i'm really sorry again." Seungyeon bowed and walked away from him.

"It's okay." Onew whispered and stared at Seungyeon who was now getting further and further away.

"Hyuuung..... why didn't you play along with me? Why leave like that, now she must think i'm a big liar idiot!" Woohyun then came to Onew whining.

Onew ignored his whining and still just stared at Seungyeon's figure in the distance.

"You said her name was Seungyeon?" Onew muttered.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

^^