Chapter 1

I want to examine this all my life

"Hello hyung!!!" Woohyun walked into the library yelling his greeting a little bit too loud earning many angry glances. "Sorry." Woohyun mouthed and walked to the table his friend Onew was sitting at.


"This is a library you shouldn't yell like that." Onew whispered as Woohyun sat down beside him.
"I know I know." Woohyun said.
"Anyway hyung I need help with one thing can you help me?"                                                                                                                             

"What is it?" Onew asked playing with his pen with his fingers.


Onew was studying to become a businessman because his parents wanted him to become one, but when he had freetime he studied about science, biology, geography,  math and many other things. He was really clever and liked to explore new things. Because of his cleverness his friends came to ask for his help very often when they had some problem and they knew they would almost always find Onew from the library, it had become like his other home.

"Here, I don't get this... please help me, I know you can." Woohyun said and put his notebook on the table in front of Onew.
Onew sighed. "Fine then."
"Yay, thanks hyung!!! You're the best ever!!!" Woohyun exclaimed too loudly again.
"Or I will help you if you keep your mouth shut." Onew frowned.
"Araso araso." Woohyun sighed. Onew started carefully explaining Woohyun the problem.

But as Onew had been talking about the problem about 15 minutes, he noticed that Woohyun wasn't paying attention to what he was saying.
"Yah, Woohyun, why aren't you listening!!" Onew snapped.

"Sorry... hyung... but I... I can't.... didn't you see her?" Woohyun stuttered staring at someone on one table near them. Onew glanced at Woohyun, who looked like a mad man to him now, his eyes were like they were about to plop out any second.
"Who? What are you drooling at!? " Onew looked around.

"Hyung, I think my heart might explode any second, she is so gorgeous!" Woohyun sighed and pointed at a girl who was studying.

"You know her?" Onew tilted his head.

"No, but i'm planning to know her soon. I just didn't have the courage to approach her yet." Woohyun said. "Her name is Seungyeon. Hyung isn't she beautiful?"

"Seungyeon? If you don't know her then how do you know her name, you some kind of stalker?" Onew frowned.
"Stalker? No way, you could say i'm more like her number one fan." Woohyun giggled.

Woohyun then nudged Onew. "By the way Onew hyung, you are a few years older than me, so i'm sure you got much more experience with girls than I do. So tell me what's the best way to approach the girl?? Should I go and wink for her and she would fall for my charisma or I should write her a cheesy love letter or just go there and talk about normal nonesense??"

Onew stared down at the table. How to approach a girl? I honestly.... I don't know.

Onew frowned, this was the first time there was a question he couldn't answer, he didn't know how to approach girls, or what girls liked.. Onew didn't know anything about love. He knew so many things about the world, everything else but love.

"Aish, stop that drooling, let's get back to work." Onew nudged Woohyun. He didn't want to let Woohyun know that there was something he didn't know the answers to.
"Hyuuung.... how can you think about that now, when Seungyeon is sitting right there, so close." Woohyun whined.

Suddenly Seungyeon lifted up her head and glanced at Onew and Woohyun because of the noise they had been making.
Woohyun right away put on his best smile he possibly could when he noticed her looking at them. Onew didn't see anything because he was already absorbed in the books.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

hehehe 1st chapter of my new story yay!!! ^O^