Chapter 4

I want to examine this all my life

Onew and Woohyun both waited impatiently for lunchtime.

Aish!! Why is time so slow?? Woohyun thought as he drew random pictures on his notebook not paying any attention on the teaching.
Onew tried to look like he was paying careful attention on the class but his mind was somewhere far away, in the thoughts of Seungyeon.

Suddenly the teacher looked at Onew. "Onew you must know the name of this writer don't you?"
Onew stared at the teacher who was holding some book in his hands absent mindedly. "Yeah... Seungy..." Onew started but suddenly realized what he was about to say. He shook his head a little and looked at the teacher confused. "Sorry.. what did you say? Who.. did what?"

What is this? I'm not like this usually? I didn't even hear the question!! Am I going crazy or what? Why can't I stop thinking about Seungyeon?!

Woohyun who was beside him frowned when he looked at Onew but shrugged and continued drawing his masterpiece of a random crocodile on his notebook.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was finally lunch time.

Woohyun right away rushed to the place they had met Seungyeon and Dongwoo before. Onew didn't want to be too obvious about wanting to see Seungyeon so he walked really slowly, even though deep inside he wanted to run there just as fast as Woohyun did.

"Did you wait long!!?" Woohyun panted when he reached Seungyeon and Dongwoo who were standing there.
"Um... not really. It's not even 12 yet. You didn't have to run." Seungyeon said looking at Woohyun who looked exhausted from running all the way there.
"Oh.." Woohyun giggled awkwardly.
"Well it's just that I... sometimes feel like randomly running like that.. that's all.. don't think anything strange..."
"What's the strange we would think about?" Dongwoo asked.
Woohyun looked away embarrassed. ".... nothing."

Woohyun mentally slapped himself. Why am I talking all this nonesense all the time... she must get the wrong kind of image of me. I'm a cool guy.. not someone like this. Get a grip of yourself Woohyun!!

Woohyun then saw Onew finally coming. "Oh, hyung is here!" he exclaimed and ran to Onew, he grabbed his arm and nudged him. "Hyung, why so slow, it made me look strange when I was running like that, you should've ran with me too." he whispered.

Onew just ignored Woohyun and shook his hand off his arm and put on a smiled and bowed to Dongwoo and Seungyeon.
"I'm sorry if i'm late.. there was something I had to do so." Onew said. "But hyung, there was nothing you did.." Woohyun mumbled.
Onew glared at Woohyun then turned to look at Seungyeon.
"It's okay." Dongwoo and Seungyeon said in unison. Seungyeon was smiling brightly.


Onew and Woohyun both felt as if their heart stopped beating for a moment when they saw that smile on Seungyeon's face. They stared at her without moving at all for a moment.
How can such a smile exist in this world? It's so different from all the smiles I have ever seen...

Dongwoo and Seungyeon stared at the two waiting that they would go.
"Uhh.. shouldn't we go?" Dongwoo asked.
Quickly Onew and Woohyun came back to their senses.
"Yeah, just follow me." Woohyun smiled brightly and started leading them all to the restaurant he had told about before.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


They were sitting in the restaurant waiting for their food to arrive. Seungyeon and Dongwoo sat beside each other while Woohyun and Onew sat opposite them.

"So..... umm.. Dongwoo how long have you played the guitar?" Onew  tried starting a conversation about something.
Dongwoo smiled widely. "About two years. But i'm not that good yet.."
"I think you played well." Onew told him.
"Really? Thank you." Dongwoo smiled happily.
Hearing their conversation Woohyun got an idea, he looked at Dongwoo.

"Then could you teach me how to play the guitar? I have always wanted to know how to.." Woohyun asked, even though he had never been interested in playing a guitar but he saw a chance to get closer to Seungyeon by doing this.
"Sure." Dongwoo said excited about getting to know new people also.
"Great!! Then.. if you have time can you do it today?" Woohyun exclaimed a little bit too exited about it.
"Uhh... okay.. sure. After your classes are over. We can go to our place." Dongwoo said.

"You really seem to be interested in guitars Woohyun. Then how come you didn't try to learn yourself before?" Seungyeon frowned after seeing his overly exited reaction.
"Well..... there has just been always some other stuffs going on. So I had no time and.. .and.." Woohyun stuttered.
"Okay." Seungyeon nodded and stared straight at him..Woohyun tried to hide his face that was blushing a little when Seungyeon looked at him like that.

"I'm sorry but.... could I come too? I mean, Dongwoo.. could you teach me how to play guitar too?" Onew suddenly asked.
"Hyung you too?!" Woohyun looked at Onew, he didn't really want Onew to come there as he had been ruining his reputation with Seungyeon by saying the wrong things.
"Yeah... I just thought it would be fun." Onew scratched the back of his head awkwardly.
"But hyung.. don't you have to be in the library?" Woohyun asked.
Onew glanced at Woohyun. "I'm there almost everyday, it would be fun to do something else for a change."
"But hyyunnng..." Woohyun whispered. Onew nudged Woohyun and whispered back. "Why? I'm not allowed to do something else sometimes?"
"You are but... hyung.." he whined.

Seungyeon and Dongwoo looked at each other.
"I see no problem, if you come too Onew." Dongwoo said.
"Really? Thank you.." Onew smiled a wide smile. Woohyun let out a small sigh of disappointment by himself.

Onew suddenly had a huge desire to get to know Seungyeon better but so had Woohyun.

"Food's here!!" Dongwoo exclaimed as the waiter approached their table with the plates.
"This is the best pasta there is, I guarantee!" Woohyun said as he got his plate.

"Wahhh i'm so hungry!" Dongwoo said and right away started eating. "Me too!" Seungyeon also started stuffing with the delicious food.
"But umm... who is going to pay for the food?" Seungyeon asked after a while.
Woohyun and Onew looked at each other then almost shouted in unison. "I WILL!!"

Seungyeon and Dongwoo blinked their eyes and stared at them. "Okayy.... but it's fine. We can pay some of it too.." Seungyeon said.
"NO!" Onew and Woohyun said in unison again.
"I will pay for it all." Woohyun said. "No, I will." Onew said.
"I suggested all this so I should pay." Woohyun said.
"But i'm the hyung, I should be paying." Onew glared at Woohyun.

Seungyeon and Dongwoo were watching their battle of who would pay amused.
Dongwoo cleared his voice a little bit. "Sorry to interrupt you guys... but maybe you could let the older one pay this time. I don't know. Just suggesting.. but do however you want to." he said.
"I will pay." Onew smiled and continued eating. Woohyun let out a sigh of disappointent again. He had wanted to look cool and be the one paying for everyone but that didn't happen.

While Onew was eating he suddenly felt something touching his cheek. He lifted his head up and saw Seungyeon who was wiping something off his face with a napkin.
Onew felt shivers all over him when he saw her and felt the napkin she was holding touching his cheek.
"There was some sauce on your face.. so.." Seungyeon told him and put the napkin back on the table.
Onew just stared at Seungyeon in awe for a moment without a word. "O-oh... thanks." he stuttered. Onew looked down at the napkin on the table, and while no one was paying attention he put it on his pocket. I'm going to keep this...

Woohyun glanced at Onew, he felt suddenly jealous about that little action. I wish I had some sauce on my face too.. then maybe Seungyeon would have done that to me too.

"By the way.. why are you both looking at my sister so strangely all the time?" Dongwoo suddenly asked making both Woohyun and Onew extremely embarrassed.
"Strangely?" Onew looked at Dongwoo.
Dongwoo nodded.
"Well.. umm..." Onew mumbled.
"She is so pretty." Woohyun said but right away regretted saying that.
Seungyeon looked away and blushed.

"Oh.. really? Onew you think so too?" Dongwoo asked.
"Eh? Well.. I ... yeah.. she is of course." Onew stuttered and played with his fingers.
"Hmmm.. but I don't think so... noona just looks so hamster like to me.. not pretty... not ugly.. just normal." Dongwoo said.
"Yah!" Seungyeon nudged Dongwoo embarrassed.
"Hamster like?" Woohyun tilted his head to the side.
"Yeah, doesn't noona resemble a hamster a little bit?" Dongwoo giggled.
"Yah, I don't! You look like a donkey yourself!" Seungyeon pouted hitting Dongwoo's arm slightly.

"Well I.... have never seen a hamster that pretty..." Onew said, not even thinking about what he was saying.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wahhhh.. I didn't update this story in a loooooong time. But here is next chapter finally ^^