Chapter 3

I want to examine this all my life

Next morning Onew woke up with  thoughts of Seungyeon in his mind. He stared at the ceiling above him and let out a sigh. This is strange... why do I keep on thinking about that random girl? Is there something wrong with me?

Onew sat up on the bed scratching his head. She is just some silly crush of Woohyun's... but that smile.. that smile.... YAH Lee Jinki! Stop thinking about a random girl's smile!!! he told himself as he made his way to the bathroom.

After washing up and eating breakfast Onew headed to the door. "See you later!" he yelled to his roommate Seungri before going. He got just a random muttering as an answer. Onew sighed and walked outside to go to his classes.

 

As he was walking he suddenly heard someone playing music near his school. He saw two people playing, a girl was playing the flute and a boy beside her played the guitar. He passed them thinking that they were just some street performers first. Hmm they play well...

Onew glanced towards the two performers again. He froze when he saw the girls face. Isn't that the girl from yesterday.. Seungyeon?

He stared at Seungyeon who was playing the flute totally mesmerized by her. The wind was blowing through her hair, the morning sun was shining gently on her face as she carefully let her fingers dance on the flute. Onew had never seen anything that beautiful.

"Hyung what's wrong?" suddenly Woohyun bumped into Onew and placed his arm around his shoulder. He stared at Onew who looked really strange, he had never seen such a drooling expressiong on his face.

Woohyun glanced at where Onew was looking and soon enough his expression turned just as drooling as Onew's was, when he saw Seungyeon. "Wow~~" Woohyun whispered. 

"They play well don't they..." Onew said and without even thinking much he took his wallet and walked towards the hat for collecting money that was near Seungyeon. He took every penny he had in his wallet and put into the hat. Seungyeon and the boy with her stopped playing right away when they saw how much Onew gave them.

"Thank you so much!!" Seungyeon and the boy said in unison bowing. Woohyun stared wide eyed at the amount of money Onew had put to the hat. Is he crazy??

"You play so well." Onew said smiling like an idiot.

"Thank you." Seungyeon smiled at him.

Not wanting to lose Woohyun also took out his wallet and put some coins to the hat too. "I can't afford to put that much money but I also thought you played well, so my coins should jump into your hat."

"Thank you." Seungyeon smiled at Woohyun too.

"Oh but why are you playing here like this? Shouldn't you be at school?" Woohyun asked casually.

"We are trying to collect money to my brother's operation." Seungyeon said glancing at the boy beside her.

"Your brother?" Woohyun asked. "Yes, my name is Dongwoo." the boy smiled widely.

"Then what is wrong with you, why do you need an operation?" Onew asked.

"Well I.. I have ... my heart..." Dongwoo looked down. "He has a heart desease, and he needs to have an operation soon but we don't have enough money so we must do this." Seungyeon explained.

"Oh..." Onew and Woohyun stared at Dongwoo.

"So, really it helps so much, this money you gave us.. thank you." Dongwoo said. "Yes, thank you... by the way... aren't you two... the guys I saw yesterday?" Seungyeon frowned looking at the two guys.

"No, we aren't..." Woohyun quickly said still emarrassed about being caught about lying in the library. "Yeah, we met yesterday.. you hurt me with the umbrella a bit. And Woohyun was there also, in the library... " Onew said. Woohyun's face fell, he felt like punching Onew for not playing along again. Aish... hyung is ruining everything for me!

"Yeah, I thought I saw you. I don't think we had time to introduce each other. I am-"  Seungyeon started but Onew cut her. "Seungyeon.. that is your name right?"

"How do you know that?" Seungyeon was surprised. "Because of him.." Onew pointed at Woohyun. Seungyeon frowned and looked at Woohyun.

"Ahh.... I just heard your name from someone before." Woohyun stuttered.

"Anyway... my name is Woohyun."

"And I am Jinki... but you might aswell call me Onew." Onew smiled.

"Okay.. Onew and Woohyun." Seungyeon nodded. "Umm... shouldn't you go to your class?"

Onew checked the time. "Oh.. I guess we should."

"Wait.. ummm... how about lunch today.. together... uhh... Seungyeon, with me and Onew hyung... you can bring your brother too... I know one restaurant here that has the best kind of pasta around here." Woohyun suggested. He had gathered all his courage to ask her that.

Seungyeon looked at Dongwoo. "We will come, of course! Let's meet here at 12!" Dongwoo said happily.

Seungyeon had thought of refusing the offer but because her brother seemed so happy about it she just decided to follow. "Okay.. we will eat lunch with you."

"Great, see you then!" Woohyun smiled brightly. Onew had already walked far away but had heard everything about the what Woohyun had talked about.Onew felt extremely happy about the thought of eating together with that beautiful girl even though he tried to act sophisticated, in his mind he wanted to scream and jump around.

Instead Woohyun did so. "WOOHOOOOO!!! I'm gonna have lunch with Seungyeon!!!!!" Woohyun exclaimed jumping around.

".... and her brother." Onew reminded.

"Hey, don't be such a ruiner of the mood! Besides because of her brother, this is possible." Woohyun said. "Hey, this can be considered as a date right?"

"Well... not really.... I guess?" Onew muttered. A date... eating together isn't a date right? Onew thought unsure of what was a proper kind of date.

-------------------------------------

update ^^

"