Sehun; is he there?

Haunted.

*Sehun? is he there?

Jessica.

5am. I woke up eariler than my usual timing at 7am. Although i was tired and restless, I hope he isn't 'staring' at my house or me right now. After taking a quick bath and some light snacks, i grabbed my hangbag and was all ready to leave.

I twisted the key and unlocking the lock silently. click It was finally unlock! I lowered my head down and walked into the big streets. How i wonder what he will react when i sort of 'abandoned' him and disappered. I guess...he might fume up again, but it wasn't my concern. I paced up into the building and wanted to tap my card when I felt a man's hand behind, tapping me. At that moment, i swore i frozed into a ice cube man. Should i turn around or should i run off or should I call for help?

"Jessi.." It was callen by a familiar voice. I turned my head in intense fear , slowly.

"Oh my! It is our Sehunnie!" I run and hugged him tightly like a overcrowded shopping mall. Leaning my head in his well-built chest, inhaling his body nature smell. It was a fresh combination of cologne and some sweat? Even though i frowned somehow, i wasn't wanting it to show on my face.

"What makes you here?"I got hold of myself and turned to asked him. 

"I...I...I..missed you." He repiled. To me, it sounds somehow unconvicing, but i trusted him. I realised another thing about him, he keeps take small glances at the alley at the side.

"What are going to do about your studies then?"

"I am going stay for a week to a month...So i told the principal and applied a long leave. And it means hiatus to tiring school!" Sehun smiled. I followed.

+++++

"Sehun, how i wish you will buy me some flowers...write some love letter to me" I whispered. As he walked, i steal glances at him and observed. He looks like he had changed alot, quite alot. He looks different, his hair, his shampoo and that perfume wasn't the one i gave him as birthday present....It....I can tell.

"What? what did you say Jessi? I didn't quite hear it..."

"Nothing" i sighed dejectedly and stretched my arms. "Sehunnie where are we heading?"

He remained silent. I guess he wanted me to just follow him. Whatever, this kid's contains too much of his feelings inside his heart and mind.

Time passed fast, it was already 6pm. The sky was already dark blue and not many people be seen on the street. "Sehun?" I grabbed his sleeeves and asked him.

"Walk down here." He pointed.

"Why? Is there something?" He has been acting real weird and all strange... Sehun grabbed my wrist and run down the alley with me. I wanted him to slow down but he doesn't stop, i am entirely frustated.

We soon reached a dead end. I tembled in terrify, what was i possible to do. I started to escape. Sehun is different, he is crazy. He grabbed my shoulders and pushed my hitting hard on the walls, my eyes reflected sadness and confusion....what is he going to do to me?"Sorry....Sorry."

It was like a prince kidnapped his princess and letting a monster eating it live. The monster came, my stalker. He figure and the way he walks...Is he? The moment i saw him, i looked at Sehun. He had his head lowered. It seems the world is collapsing for me....i can tell, i definately can see.

"Beautiful...We met again, i guess it is fate." He smirked while looking at me. He is the voice.  Unmistakenably he is the stalker. I think he hesistated and waited too long to confronted me, i knew he would, one day. But what is unexpected is that... Sehun betrayed me. My heart and head hurts entirely. It feels like a heart that might dead over overbleeding.

"Sehunn! How could you?" I yelled and pointed at him and almost took off my heel to attack him,if i wasn't stuck.

"I am sorry..sorry..i needed money." He said and ran off at lightning speed when he looked at him. He himself is trembling before that, i wonder how or what will happen to me. Before i could have a even more good close look at my stalker, i was knocked down unconcious. I hit the  My hands find its way up and stop at the face of him. I reached out. And soon it turned all black. Pitch black.


a/n: Is this length of story alright for you? Now.. Sehun is a betrayal...what should Jessica do? I had some intense running today, i swear at the ending my head is bursting and my eyes is like bulging out.. Argh! But i still did the updates :)) Hope you will like it.