Your birthday gift, say hi again to me baby.

Haunted.

*Your birthday gift, say hi again to me baby

Jessica was lesurely enjoying a cup of coffee at the nearby coffee house. Suddenly she jumped in shock when she felt a tap behind her. The strange feeling from yesterday night is trapped in her. The coffee cup she was holding is shaking slightly, as she shut her eyes tightly, and eyebrows squeezed hard togther. She hoped for the best, not the worse. Jessica placed her coffee cup back to the plate. The images of the long past flased in her mid like a movie.

Not yet.

A frown was potrayed on her flawless face, pinching herself hard enough to feel that it wasn't a dream. She wasn't dreaming. Pressure raised high up to her face visibly turning it into sharp white, her shoulders raised up as if she was squeezed tightly. The fiction of her teeth made a sharp grinding rhythm and her eyes looked around uneasily. Calmly, Jessica took deep breaths but it didn't work out that well. The tension was still raising, she was forcing herself to face the situation nomatter what.

Why there is any movements? Why is it silent?

But she figured out, it wouldn't be him. He would be like back then, kidnapping her straight away. Jessica guessed it was her own dramatic response. It might be someone that had accidentally knocked onto her.

"Ah!" Jessica faced her back and yelled out of surprise. A girl's face was directly infront of her face. "Boo." The girl whispered as Jessica jumped up in the sudden  surprise and  accidentally hit her arm on the table. The cup of hot coffee spilled onto her polka dotted skirt and Jessica groaned in pain as she changed her hands into fists whilst biting onto her.

"Jessica are you alright? Omo! I am sorry did it scare you that bad?" The crowd in the coffee house all turned over to Jessica. She lowered her head in embassament.

Ah! Jincha! Aish.

"Yah! Sooyoung why are you here?" She questioned while staring straight at her with an already half blackened face.

"Happy Birthday!" Sooyoung gave one of her best eye smiles. And gestured a big box decorated with red polka dots and a glamourous pink ribbon. "What is this?"

"Open it! Faster! You will know it!"

Jessica slowly lifted the box cap and see the inside. "Aww! So cute... A cat?" She repiled as her eyes gleamed in sight for the fluffy pet. Jessica told it out and played with it and carassed its gorgerous orange fur and hugged onto its small body.

"Hmm... Yes! Like it?"

"Of course! Thanks alot i love it!"

"Birthdays are the best occasion, aren't they?" Sooyoung smiled at Jessica again. However this time, Jessica wasn't smiling. She was dazed, she couldn't speak of it. No one knows, not even her 9 sisters know her horrifying past that hunted her for a long period of time in her childhood days. As she continued to stare at blank space, Sooyoung waved her hands before her, then she cleared to get her back.

"Anyways i love it."

+++++

"Yeobosaeyo?" The loud echo sound would be heard. A private number had called her and Jessica knew it was Sehun. She didn't want Sooyoung to worry about her anymore of Sehun, if she knows, consequences are that she might start a fist fight with him. Jessica  Even the fact that they didn't talk for a long time, Sehun called yesterday.

"Jessi, happy birthday."

"Thank you, but who is this?"

"Jessi, i am your armour, Sehun, you know. I still is till now, and i still can't erase you. In the wee hours of the night, I hear familiar songs from the radio. It’s perfect for thinking about you"

"I am going to hang up." Jessica repiled emotionlessly in a monotone.

"Wai-" She absolutely didn't want him to finish his last words. The feeling of she might just easily once again giving to him made her stone heart cringed a little.

Jessica hung up on him. Sehun must be drinking with Luhan again. He sounded drunk, he wasn't drinking his bubble tea but pure liquor. Jessica wondered, he must have grown into a man. And hence Jessica link it all towards this phone call she received now.

"Sehun, don't pester me anymore, i will never hear you love confessions and love letters and love-"

"Ha." A drunkard repiled.

"Who..who..are..you?" Jessica gritted and forced words out of . "What do you want!"

"Ha." He spatted. " I am going to hang up your ca-" Jessica was atonished.She was never hang up by anyone, it was absolutely surprising that a person that just gotten her phone number wanted to hang her up.

"Argh! Really! Aish...Who would hang me up huh? Pfft."

"Hi there sweet heart." He winked at her. Jessica walked backwards as she soon felt a wall.

Oh no, i am cornered.

Soon five masked men walked out from the door. "Who are you?"

"Oh, sweetheart, i am sure you know who i am don't you?" Jessica blinked her lids in frenzy and let out a sharp inhaled of air when she finally relaised who he is a probably who they are. Jessica could definately see an invisble smirk even with the black mask on. "Smart girl then." They all stripped off the mask and that familar face of him. Jessica could never forget. They way he look at her.

Jessica switched her aggrassive mode on and pushed through them. But a big eye ball man held her by the sdes of her arms and slammed her to the wall, "Hyung has something important to talk to you."

"Let go, I am gonna call the police you know!? " Jessica yelled back at him. "Before that he has something important."

"Am i concerned? Now let me go!" He could keep his frustation and covered with his hands and pinned her tight against the wall.

"Why? Why do i love you? We have almost the same thing. Same birthday month and what soever. But why did you do this to me? I love you." Jonghyun's tears threatened to fall off. Jessica's heart trenched too. He was so pitiful, it was saddening. Jonghyun slowly raised his hands to his cap and wanted to take it off.

"Hyung don't." A young cute male spoke.

Jonghyun patted his back and faced Jessica as he monitered her behaviour. She was biting onto her lip like the time he kidnapped her. She was still cute. Jonghyun smiled and threw his hat away.

"Hyung!" Jessica was bewilded by the sudden scream and instantly faced Jonghyun.

What?! He is hairless...

"Jong..Jonghyun-shi." Jessica stared at his head where a few stains of hair is all that remain. "Your..your" Jessica whispered as she pointed to his head. Jonghyun smiled. "I just found out a few months ago. i am dying."

"And my birthday just past. I want to escaped the hospital that day but, it was delayed now. I heard that today is our birthday. I really missed you. Even though it is not my birthday, could you fufill my one and only birthday wish?"

Jessica shooked all her doubts and uneasiness. She looked up to the rest of the man beside her. They looked at her with sad and pleading eyes, neither of them expected their hyung to throw away his pride. But what pride does a sick and dying man have?

My stalker, the one i hate, is about to die. Devil turned to an angel? If that is true...Should i pity him?

"Now what you want then?" Jessica said whilst looking onto the ground.

" I want a kiss of yours." Jonghyun moved closer and their nose tip touched. Jessica wasn't used to this at all! She somehow struggled and resisted it. But Jonghyun was successful in getting a kiss. Tears flowed down his high cheekbones as he grin alittle to Jessica. " I will still love you." Jonghyun whispered into her ears before he collasped onto the ground infront of her.

Jessica's mind was too disturbed nd shcoked to process all of this. She eyed Jonghyun and saw him coughing blood form his mouth. He grabbed her feets, "Bye, be good..." He chocked up the words before his head dropped completely onto the floor. His hand that once frightened me alot stop shaking. His lips turned pale. And his eyes shut close.

A forever farewell to the world. It was as if predicted. My birthday would always be the day someone dies, but this time it is a person that  totally drive me crazy, but stiill, would this birthday to me be nice?

 


 


a/n: The story is complete. Thank for my 13 subbies so far! I did want to re read again... Sorry for the errors if any^^ Hope you like the story! The feeling is good, my story is finally complete! Be sure to check out my other nice stories like You are different but i love you and Robot boyfriend!