I can't die, not yet.

Haunted.

*I can't die yet, not yet

"Do you know how long i longed you? How long i longed for you to be like this? How i hope you are here forever... Is this my paradise and also yours? Don't you know i want you?" Jonghyun hugged and her head in between his chest. Jessica was almost suffocated with the nasty smell of his, he must have not bathe for a week or longer. He said every sentence lovingly as he carassed her head. Jessica shook her head to shrug off him but failed.

"Go away bastard! Get lost! Why am i here? Why did you stalk me? Do i have some business to do with you even?" Jessica shouted fiercely.

Jonghyun took out a knife from his back, grabbed her chin and  brushed it against her cheeks. "Aww..baby, don't be like this. Play with me, shouldn't you. you are in my teritory, you know? hmm?" The metallic object made her shivered in horror, blood was drain from her face but she wasn't going to admit defeat, she just remained silent and breathe calmly.

"Think you can escape? Move more... Cause i am not letting you off that easily. We are playing a game."

"Let me go!" Jessica protest. She didn't like this idea of what her stalker wanted to play, who knows... he might be a killer, psychopath...ert or whatever...

"If i win will you let me off?"

"Shall we play then?"

Jessica was a sea of deep doubts. If she lost the say will be his be then again, it is the only way she not get to be stuck in the hell hole forever. Just the thought of living, sleeping, bathing, breathing in unsure and fear made her shuddered. "Fine! You must keep to your promise...."

"Okay love. Now, lets play hide and seek. If i find you, you will lose. If you hide successfully. You will win."

"Dear, I will now count to ten. One. Two...." Jessica flee away to find a possible place to hide in and fortunately, she saw a small gap between the cupboards and the wall and thankfully it was able to fit in perfectly. She prayed that if she was able to hide well that he didn't find her, she will donate off the money she get from selling my house. " I hope god would stand on my side this time." She whispered.

"Ten. Here i come ready or not?" Jessica's heart beat furiously like butterflies in tremendous anxiety. Her eyes blinked profusely not being able to concentate. As Jonghyun inpected every room with care, the more he tried the most he was frustrated and his patience was slowly leaking away. His mind was all filled with anger, why is she so hard to find? But baby, so you will still be discoered by me, isn't it? He then soon came to the room Jessica was hiding in.

He pushed the door slightly and it crack open with a whiny sound. Jessica grabbed both of her hands together and swallowed her saliva. His footsteps became louder and louder as he got closer and closer.

"Baby...Where are you?" Jessica almost choked on her breath as she tried to hold it. Jonghyun smiled cheekily as he saw a slip of her dress that was not 'hiding'. He walked towards it slowly, he rubbed his hands and a mischeivous smirk appeared on his face. Jonghyun d onto her arms and Jessica jumped in antonishment as she loudly inhaled a gust of  wind. She frozed on the fateful spot.

Jonghyun then grabbed her out and held her wrists violently in front of her. She was now helpless, what should i do? this shouldn't be it... Oh no! She reached to his hands and bit his arms.

"Ah!" Jonghyun let out before he released her wrists. Jessica took this only chance and run with all her might before she gripped tightly on her ankle. Jessica halted to a stop and tripped over from the restrictions. "Bad girl...naughty girl, how dare you run away from me! Don't you know you belong to me?!" Jonghyun raged as his nostiles enlarged in size and eyes reflected darken; emotionless. He grabbed her wrists tighty about to break it as he silde his way up to her body. "Please let go..you ...you are hurting me...." Jessica whimpered. A tear sild from her eyes. Jonghyun just ignored it.

"At the end of the day you will still be mine even if you don't want it- No,You will love it." Jonghyun her ears and cheeks before dragging her to the living room. He lay her down on the floor and nibbling onto her pure unstained neck and bit on it painfully.

"No! I will never love you! In my whole life." Jessica protested. She despites him fro way too much reasons to explain. Scedules were already a heavy and huge burden, him was counted as an enomous one, he himself already stacked a 1000kgs of rice onto her shoulders leaving her extremely tired.

"Baby, you are always that cute. Do you know why i love you? It is beacuse that we are fated. You are like a flower. I want to get and will never get so...now you are finally my! I know you don't mean it...right?" Jonghyun forced himself into and steal all her saliva and tasting the heavenly sweetness, this was too much for him to take it, it was about to explode.

"You are crazy! Let go of me!" Jessica rejected him and struggled herself out of him.

Jonghyun took out his knife and placed its tip on her neck. "If i can't have you alive, i rather have you dead. We can't make it both ways, dear." He smiled a little at Jessica's reaction. Jessica wasn't moving. It will only make it worse. Jonghyun connected his mouth to hers and entered it swiftly. He on it tastily and ed in more. Jonghyun grabbed her head and Jessica just gave in helplessly. This was all forced. "I can't die. Not yet."She kept repeating the sentence in her mind. Her heart was thumping fast, she didn't want to die yet. She want to ask him why? Why he did that. Why? Is she that bad? Why? Jessica wants the truth from him, Sehun.

But all this was interupted when the door bursted open. Jessica look up in surprise. What?!


 a/n: comment if this is too boring and happy good friday :)))) Hmm..slightly rated though...i am sorry if i ruin some innocent minds ^^