Rescued

Haunted.

*Rescued

All in Jessica Pov.


"What?!" I exclaimed. Why is he here?

Jonghyun immediately let go of me, i guess , he must be stunned too. It was like a hero saving a princess but the problem is, he is not a good hero. He abandoned my to survive, how could he? I turned away, there was Sehun. He was standing right there, and panting loudly. Sweating dripped down his forehead like rain. Sehun did not wait for a second or more and narrowed his eyes on us. He dashed to Jonghyun punched him in his face and  pulled me up. I slowly walked backwards form them. Sehun smashed his face and kicked ruthlessly in his shins. Sehun attacked lastly with his elbow to round off.

"We got to go now!"

Sehun grabbed and pulled my hands. I turned to Sehun slowly and he nodded. But i wasn't buldging, i pulled my hands back. Not even an inch.I can't trust him to where he is gonna bring me. The moment my hands slipped away from his, he snatched it back possessively.

"Right Now! Jessi, listen to me! Now! Before he gets up!"

Sehun pointed to Jonghyun who was rolling in the ground, groaning in pain. I looked at him then at Sehun. My mind was still indesicive. I nibbled my nails as i force myself to think of the best way out.

(Think hard. The only chance you will be able to escape.)

But Jonghyun wasn't a weakling, he didn't want to lose to Sehun. Jonghyun charged towards him and grabbed his ankles violently, pulling him backwards. His back crashed against the ground, Jonghyun took this he stood up and grabbed onto my hands. Just befroe he was able to do it, Sehun throw a kicked at his that send him flying to the ground beside.

Sehun grabbed my hands once again and i just followed him. On the way out, police car sirens was heard everywhere. Soon a flood of reporters and cameramen stood outside of the house.

"What is happening?" I frantically whispered to the closest person beside me.

"Well, i reported him to the police and the camermen and reporters, i called them." Sehun boost proudly as he put on a satisfied smirk on his face.

"What?!  This is totally out! I am going off." It wasn't before i stomped away a few steps, Sehun grabbed me back. His grip was strong and firm.

"Now what? you one to kipnap me huh?" I spatted angrily at his manner, it was terribly rude to treat a lady like that.

Sehun stepped forward and pulled me in for a passionate public kiss. My breathe and the time around me stopped. It seems like  In front of many cameras, oh no,this is so wrong.He know my weak spot and i closed my eyes but the commotion that was occuring between the spectators, woke me up.

Wide awake.

I slapped him on the side of his face and earned another loud commotion from the crowd. Many exclaimed out of horror, so did Sehun himself but i guess he knows it is all because of him. Sehun carassed his own face, and portrayed a pain and pitiful expression. I guess i was shocked by himself too, i just realise that nobody actually heard the true story. I will be the one accused now.

"Jessi Ba- He gripped onto my hands and shook it miserably like begging me to give him some money for bubbletea.  I ruthlessly shaked his gripped away.

"Stop that, all of your nonsence. The last time i check, you are my ex-boyfriend and that we are now of no relation. You abandoned me first, you don't deserve me, and i don't own you a thank you because...

that is what you should do in the first place, jerk." I snorted finished and stomped away furiously.

Sehun dragged my hands back and forced to face him. He kneeled down on his knees as he grabbed my hands and shook it despirately while tears run messily all over his face. "Please don't leave, i need you. My life will be nothing. Like a plant without sunlight or oxygen, it will wither. You are my love, my life. Please stay with me. I love you." He kissed my hands gently and tenderly. Warm tears touched my hands. I snatched my hands back and walked away.

I didn't know what to do. I wondered how many fangirls that fainted over this lies, am i going to trust him ever again? i think, the answer might be a 'no'.

"Let go Stupid police! Pfft!" Jonghyun struggled as 2 police dragged him out , it brings chills down my spine whenever i see him straight in his face but now it was safe, he is all cuffed up no chance to escape.

"Baby we will meet again soon." He smiled and winked at me. I rolled my eyes back, he is such a pest. I hope he thinks hard and right. He was then forced into the police car. I was in a daze, i never wanted to see the both of them anymore.

***

Right exactly the next day, many newspaper wrote reports of his apology, him kneeling down and all sorts. Media these days twisted all the facts, now i am the mean and bad person. Can't beileve that. Jonghyun, the psycho is caught tothe mental hospital, i guess he will be at least jailed in it for 4-5 years, which gives me just enough time to plan my migration. And Sehun never bothered me from the day on, he just avoided me. Sometimes we meet and i will just walk away. His face remains me of all the sweet stuff we done but, It over.

***

3years past....

17 April.

Dear diary,

Tomorrow is my birthday, but i have a very uneasy feeling. Why? It has been a chilling night for me today, once again i did my ritual of sitting near the window looking out at the sky above me. We are so close but yet it feels like we are a distance apart, i have finally decided that form the fateful day onwards to never wish for anything good, cause all that happened was bad events. Like the day you died, it has been a pretty long time since i felt this way.

Or Is it just me?

***

My breath drastically incresed its speed. I fist my hands and lay them right in front of my heart.I held and touched my cheeks, it was burning red. Then i curled into a secure ball shape anfd whispered to myself, Will this uneasy feeling go away? And I hope everything will be alright.


a/n: Hhaha....Ending soon^^ Getting some sleep. Do comment please! I want to know your suggestions or anything you want... Hope that i am not a fail writer.