Her Frightened Heart; His pleasure.

Haunted.

*Her Frightened Heart; His pleasure.

Jessica wasn't able to speak right, or think right. All she hopes now is to get out of this 'dead' alley as soon as possible. She would hear footsteps behind her, trailing her path. Whenever she stops, so does the footsteps but once she continued, it became obviously louder. She grabbed her purse tightly and talked as calm and fast as possible.

 

~~~

 

Jessica knew that a few days ago when she received a mystery parcle containing the pictures of her shopping in the Gangnam District that afternoon. Scooping the pictures, she freaked out. Jessica immediately stood up from the ground and walked to the doorstep, looking at her surroundings. It was all clear. A cold shiver travelled down her spine, she felt very exposed and uneasy. She reacted fast and dashed to the kitchen to dump all the 'love' photos into the bin. "Aish... Who's that? He must be crazy!" She frowned.

There it came the second door bell. She jumped up in shock. "Wh..Who..is..it?" There was no response. The door bell rang non-stop, it was getting noisier as the time goes by. She walked towards the door with a humming bird's heart, anxiety overwashed her. She held onto the door and opened a small gap. There stood a very annoyed postman. "Oh... Hello." Jessica greeted.

"Take this and this and please sign this." He passed her a letter, a boutique of flowers and a paper to sign. After signing, she hummed happily as she closed the door. "Sehun is so sweet~" She thought that it must be her boyfriend, who was overseas studying. She was smiled like a four year old child that got praised.

As she opened it, it wrote:

Hello, love. Hope you enjoyed the beautiful pictures of you. And this flowers is for you. I realised that we have a lot of things in common, i guess we are destined to love. Hope to see you soon.

Love you.

Jessica jumped in shock.

~~~

 

Back to the situation she faced now. Jessica didn't want to know who this person is or neither does she wants to look at his face, it is just a terrifying nightmare for her. Everyday without fail, he would always know where she is, who is she talking to, and all of her personal habits. At first, Jessica didn't know his gender. But after she had a date with Sehun, he got furious and shouted at her behind her windows.

She heaved a sign of relief. She finally reached the doorstep, she fumbled out the keys from her handbag and unlocked the door with shaky hands. After bathing, she lied down on her pink coloured bed.

How i wish Sehun didn't go overseas...How i wish i was in his arms....Should i have confronted him about this?

Big amounts of doubts and questions filled her heart. Jessica lied on the bed and think hardly, afterwards falling into dreamland.

How will the next day be?

 


a/n: The new chapter is out ^^ Hope you will enjoy reading it! Sehun is inside now...