Do you believe?

Locked up

Jonghyun POV

 

"Jjong. Calm the heck down." Appa growled. "Yeah Yeah. But what's a Zing?" I questioned fiddling with my fingers. "It's a romantic feeling. Love at first sight if you will." he spoke calmly. "Did you and Umma Zing?" I challenged weakly. He shot a death stare at me before changing into a bat and flapping off. I sighed. It was a long time ago when my Umma died. She was only 250. Her name was Tiffany.  She was slaughtered by humans. Appa saw it all. He never speaks about it anymore. He probably just flew off to his room. To cry. Now I felt guilty. I turned and flew to Keys room. He was peering out the window. I knocked slightly on the door. "Annyeong?" I asked. He turned. He looked happy. Sort of. "Are you.. Smiling?" I hissed while teasing. He growled and frowned. 

Onew POV

I flapped towards the room. I changed to human. Hot acidic tears already flowing down my cheeks. I entered the room and swished the door shut with a bang. I swiftly ran to my bed and with a thump. I let the tears flow. Tiffany and I were together for 2 hundred years. Too short. I cried for What seemed hours. 

 

JongHyun POV

Key and I winced at the door slam upstairs. He grunted and sat against the wall. "Are you alright?" I asked him weakly. "I was surprised Appa let a human in. I would've thought he would've ripped your head off." I said with a light chuckle. He gave a weak smile. I turned and moved towards the door. "Wait." he said. 

 

"Stay a while." 

________________

 

Maddie 2 here! I am a short chapter person Sorry.. :(

--Maddie 2 (aka #QueenOfFluff)