In Heaven

The American Girls 『JeTi One-Shot Collection』
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Heaven

 

His knees dropped on the white floor. Tears were flowing from his brown eyes. He was looking at the ceiling blankly. People were staring at him but he didn’t care. The doctor’s words kept replaying in his mind.

 

“I am sorry, Mr. Tim Hwang. It seems like your brain tumor is now at stage 4. You have only a month left. Please tell your family and prepare yourself. I am sorry again.”

 

He was not sure himself whether he should be happy or sad. But then he realized he should be happy because he would be able to meet her. He would be able to escape from this lonely life and live happily with his wife.

♦♦♦♦♦

 

The weather had turned cold and a chill breeze was blowing. The wind strengthened during the morning that was mainly cloudy. In a peaceful park where he was able to feel the fresh morning air, he was standing on the glass, looking at the cloudy sky ecstatically. He was wearing his patient hat that could hide his shaved head.

 

He didn’t feel sad that he would die in any minute. In fact, the sadness evanesced when he knew that if he died, he would be able to meet her soon. He wanted to die sooner so he could meet her earlier but his time was not still up yet. He needed to wait patiently in this desolated world.

 

He turned to look around and saw couples walking hands in hands. He somehow admired those people who were able to be with their loved one. This made him couldn’t wait to meet his loved one but not in the blue planet. It’s in the heaven where they were not able to be parted anymore.

 

Thinking about her, the accident that took her life flashed into his mind. He felt a trickle of wetness on his face as he opened his eyes, unsure whether it was his tears or the rain began to drop. He drove his hand to his pocket and took out something. It was shiny and he could still remember how beautiful it was on her hand when he wore it on her feminine finger. He remembered everything on the day when they exchanged their vows, when they became a spouse and when she finally became his.

 

Smiles never left their faces and they kept looking at the each other. She was extremely gorgeous with her long brown hair in her long white wedding dress. She shone like a sparkling diamond. He was in his white tuxedo and pink bow was stuck on his collar. As the priest finished his speech, the couple exchanged their vows.

 

He took the ring and put it on her feminine finger. It was fitted perfectly and the ring looked so shiny as if it was put on its right owner. She took another ring and put on his finger. The couple kissed in front of the audiences and walked outside to throw the flowers. It was landed on the forever-alone Sunny.

 

He couldn’t help but to smile at that beautiful moment. He remembered everything about her, when he confessed to her, when they became a couple, when they shared their first kiss, when they exchanged their vows, when they shared all of those beautiful moments together, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter