One Night Stand

The American Girls 『JeTi One-Shot Collection』
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One Night Stand

 

“See you on Monday, Miss. Jung.” Her handsome and young boss waved at her and gave a big smile which never failed to make her heart flattered. After he left, she found herself unconsciously drowned inside his mischievous smile.

 

A beep from her phone distracted her. She opened the message that was sent from her none other than best friend.

 

Hey, Sica! Clubbing tonight? See ya at 7 PM at our usual place. –yBunny

 

Jessica chuckled at the nickname of her bipolar friend. She took her bag and left the office to her house.

 

♦♦♦♦♦

 

The loud music echoed inside the big club where people were dancing, drinking and making out. Jessica and her friend, Sunny, walked inside the club in their gorgeous dresses. They walked toward the bartender and ordered some drinks.

 

They looked around but no one caught their attention but then, 2 handsome men appeared out of nowhere.

 

“My y bunny!” A short man called out for Sunny and extended his arms for her. Sunny put her drink on the table and hugged the man tightly.

 

“Taengoo, I miss ya.” Soon, the 2 midgets began to make out in front of their friends. Jessica noticed someone beside Taeyeon, the man who was making out with her best friend. She walked toward the man and was shocked to see her handsome boss who she had a crush on smirked at her. Jessica didn’t know what to do so she just looked away and drank her wine.

 

“Guys, we have some y business to do. See ya.” The midgets hurriedly left because they were just so and couldn’t wait for the y business.

 

When the midgets were officially nowhere to be seen, Tim walked toward the bartender and ordered a drink, “ on the beach, please.” He sat near Jessica and smiled at her. They didn’t exchange any word because it was so awkward for both of them.

 

“Hmm… I have to go now. See you, Mr. Hwang.” When Jessica was about to leave, she felt someone grabbed her arm. She turned back to see but her lip was crashed fast by her handsome boss’s lip. Words couldn’t describe how she felt right now. It took her for a while to come back to reality which she immediately responded back to the kiss.

 

The next thing she knew what she was on the bed in a hotel room. Tim was half and he was kissing her body like a predator. Soon, the room was full of lust, moans and groans.

 

♦♦♦♦♦

 

Jessica woke up in the morning and felt a weight, hugging her body. She turned to see his face. He looked so handsome while sleeping. She couldn’t help but to lean in and pecked his lip.

 

Last night’s activity came to her mind which got her blushed like a tomato.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter