Smile Part 3

The American Girls 『JeTi One-Shot Collection』
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany’s side story

 

Moving to South Korea was one of the best thing dad had ever done for me. I had always dreamt of living here in Korea because it was where my mom who was no longer around lived. Yesterday, dad said he wanted me to prepare myself because I was going to go to school tomorrow.

As I entered the school, everyone looked at me with mixed feeling that I didn’t know how to describe. I just smiled at them like I usually did to my friends in America. The day went on so great. All the students were so friendly. A lot of them came to me and asked me to join them but, I politely insisted.

As I entered the class and sat beside my new friends, I noticed a girl. She looked so cold and quiet. She looked so gorgeous as well. Our eyes met, I wanted to smile at her but she quickly turned away, pretending to read the book even though the book was upside down. My attention toward her interrupted when the teacher came into the class.

During the class, I couldn’t help but to steal a glance at the quiet girl. She was sleeping with her book covering her head. She looked so adorable. Break time came; the students in my class came to introduce themselves to me except her. I was waiting for her but she never came which leaded me into a disappointment.

Days passed by, the quiet girl and I still never shared a word. As much as I wanted to talk to her, I couldn’t because I didn’t know whether she liked me or not. People around me called me a queenka which I didn’t know why. Well, I didn’t want that title anyway because it was useless.

Out of nowhere, the news of my grandma died was announced to me and my dad. Shock got into me as I locked myself up in my room for hours. I kept crying so hard. After my mother died, grandma was always there to take care of me. I loved her so much but now, she left me again. Why was I going to do? Two most important women in my life left me and I didn’t feel anything but pain.

Later that night, dad told me that we were going back to our hometown which was LA. I couldn’t disagree anymore because I was still in the state of shock and hurt. So, dad and I moved back to LA silently without telling the school or the neighbors. Once I got ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter