Tickets

100 Days

At school, Taecyeon comes over to Chaelin.
He drops two tickets on her desk.

"I swear if you don't come, you're dead." He says and leaves.

She looks at the tickets more closely.
They're.. tickets to a party at JYP Entertainment.

JYP.....Park Jinyoung?!
"How did he get these tickets?" she thought.

Wooyoung comes and sits next to her and looks at the tickets.
"Taecyeon's parents wanted him to be in that business so they introduced him to Jinyoung. He's going to be performing there. You should go." Wooyoung suggests.

They're scheduled for today, at 8.

Chaelin shows Saehee the tickets.
"OH MY GOD!! These are like IMPOSSIBLE to get, Misun!! Ahh! You're soooo lucky. What are you going to wear?!" She asked.
"Um... clothes?" Chaelin responded.
"No, you have to dress formally to these things! You know what, I'm going to take you shopping." Saehee said.

Chaelin was in fact, a good dresser when she was Chaelin. She didn't think that the whole look she had before fit her new Misun body... Misun was so skinny and had tangly hair that probably couldn't be tamed.

Saehee grabs her keys and Chaelin and goes anyway.

At the mall, Saehee makes Chaelin try on 50 different dresses and doesn't find one good one.
Chaelin decides to get in touch with her old self again, and goes to a dress store.
She finds a couple dresses that seem okay.

White. Chaelin thinks. White=pure and cute.

Chaelin finds a short white dress that's long sleeved. It fits her perfectly.

Saehee takes her to a salon and Chaelin gets her hair cut short and straightened.
It's 6.
Chaelin and Saehee go out to eat.

When Chaelin comes back, it's almost time to leave. She gets in her dress and runs downstairs to find Taecyeon with his mouth open, staring at how beautiful she looks.