Maid For Taecyeon

100 Days

When Chaelin was back into the world, she was officially Misun. Song Misun.

The body she was in was very skinny, probably because she was poor, Chaelin thought. And she had wavy, messy hair tied back into a bun.
Wearing old and peeling converse with a old vintage hoodie, Chaelin follows the address the Angel gave her on a piece of paper in her pocket.

Misun lives near the school in a tiny rented room. Chaelin was shocked. How am I going to live here? She thought.

=Next Day=
Chaelin gets ready for school. The angel poofed up her uniform, and a cell phone that she can use to call him and others. The Angel said that she was already registered.

At school, everyone stares at her and she can hear people commenting on her ratty hair.
She stays quiet the whole day.

After school, Chaelin walks home and gets a soda.
"Aish. Why do I have to do this stupid 100 days?! Ugh it's so annoying!" She complained.
She finished her soda and crumbled up the can and tossed it behind her.

The can ended up hitting a student on his motorcycle.
The can distracted him and made him swerve into a fence. His bike was scratched badly.

Chaelin was almost home until the boy ran up to her.
"You threw it didnt you?!" He screamed holding up the can.
Chaelin looked at it. "Yeah."
"What the hell is wrong with you!? How are you going to pay for my motorcycle damages!?"he asked.
Chaelin looked back and saw that his bike was damaged, bad.
She looks at him and says "I don't know.... I don't have any money okay? So just let it go."
"You don't have money? Well that would explain the way you look....... oh wait. My family is looking to hire a new maid in our house. The other 2 aren't enough. Go work there and you can pay it that way...... your name?" He asks.
"C-....Um. Misun....Song Misun." She says.
He thinks. "Misun...Ok Misun. Go to this address tomorow after your school. You better be there or else." He writes his adress on Chaelin's arm and leaves.

=Next day=
Chaelin doesn't understand why she has to practically be a slave now. Well it was her fault... so she might as well.

When school ends, she goes to the house. It ends up being in a rich neighbornood near her home.

She rings the doorbell.
The same guy opens it and lets her in.
"Ok. I'm Taecyeon and your new boss now." he says.
"What? Aren't your parents supposed to be my boss?" She asks.
"Well they're out of town. So you have to do whatever I say to pay back those damages." He states.

He first tells her to clean up all the bedrooms while the other two maids were preparing food. And there were 7 of them..
Chaelin goes upstairs and starts with the one on the right.When she finishes, she goes on to the next but in there she sees a boy reading.

"Oh hi." The boy says. "You must be Misun, the new maid right?"
She nods.
"Don't be shy around me. I'm nothing like my cousin, Taecyeon. He's a little mean, isnt he?" He says.
Chaelin replies with " Yeah.... My name is Misun Song. You?"
"Wooyoung. Wooyoung Jang." He says.

After that, Wooyoung helped clean all of the rooms with Chaelin. They talked about alot while they were doing it to. Then, Taecyeon came upstairs.
"Wooyoung! What are you doing?" He asks.
"Helping out Misun. And don't be so mean to her, she's only a student." Wooyoung says.
Taecyeon grabs Misun and drags her downstairs.
" What kind of maid are you?!" Taecyeon yelled.
Chaelin replied back "Wooyoung helped me because he wanted too."
"Shut up!!!! I swear if I catch you getting anymore help you are FIRED." he says.

This time, when Chaelin is told to clean the basement, she doesn't get any help.

When Chaelin finishes and leaves the house, she remembers that she needs actuall money.
For rent of her tiny room, and food.

Chaelin finishes the maid job at 11 P.M. So if she hurries, she can get a part time job that can support her.
She walks to a nearby clothing store. They reject her because she isn't 18.
Chaelin thinks. Where has she ever seen an under 18 year old work?
Bar.
Chaelin keeps walking to find an underground bar house and gets a job there. It even pays a decent amount too.