Go Away/ Don't Go Away

Go Away/ Don't Go Away

 

Chapter Three: Try Living Without Me


It's been three months since she was gone. Three long, painful months. 

YG-hyung kept us busy during those three long months. Long rehearsals, weekend brainstorming and sleepless nights greeted me and I welcomed them with open arms. Not that I'm complaining. I'm actually thankful for the distraction those gave me.


"Why did you say that Sulli was your ideal girl?"


I can still picture that night vividly in my head. 


"I don't want to deal with it anymore."


"Let's end this."




I don't know why I said that. I buried my head in my hands and let out a silent cry. Gaho, who was seated to my right, barked at me.


"Ya! I'm a pabo!" I told Gaho. Gaho stared at me for a moment then commenced to sleeping.


I heaved a sigh. Of course I know why I said that. 


I was scared. I was a coward. 


I took my pen and continued with what I was writing awhile ago.


'I thought I had what it took to fight for us, but in the end, I was just an idiot.


I let her walk away from my life because of a little lie I never meant to say.


I refused to give her an explanation when it was more than what she deserved.


I made her believe our battle was a losing cause.


I deserted her when she needed me the most.


She deserve more than this man can ever give her'




Jiyong placed his pen on the table and slumped on his chair. He was working on another song, one that he didn't intend on including in their album. It was a special song he was writing for the girl who stood by her through all his difficulties. 


For the girl who believed him when no one else did. 


For the girl who became his reason to wake up to every day.


For the girl who until now, holds his heart, even when she walked away.


He picked up his pen and wrote again, adding the last line to his chorus.


'So I'll try to live my life without her.'