Language

Soshi one-shots

From the very beginning, Tiffany’s family strongly objected her dating Jessica, saying that it has got to do with family background and that she will have to suffer for the rest of her life if she were to be with Jessica...

Due to family's pressure, the couple quarrelled very often.Though Tiffany loved Jessica deeply, she always asked her:

"How deep is your love for me??"

As Jessica is not good with her words, this often caused the other girl to be very upset. With that and the family's pressure, Tiffany often vents her anger on her girlfriend.

As for Jessica... she only endured it in silence...

After a couple of years, Jessica finally graduated and decided to further her studies overseas... Before leaving, she proposed to her lover:

"I'm not very good with words. But, all I know is that, I love you. If you allow me, I will take care of you for the rest of my life... As for your family, I'll try my best to talk them round. Will you marry me??"

Tiffany agreed with joy and with Jessica's determination, the family finally gave in and agreed to let them get married...

So before she left, they got engaged.

Tiffany went out to the working society, whereas Jessica was overseas, continuing her studies.

They sent their love through emails & phone calls…

Though it was hard, but both never thought of giving up.

One day, while Tiffany was on her way to work, she was knocked down by a car that lost control. When she woke up, she saw her parents beside her bed. She realized that she was badly injured. Seeing her mum cry, she wanted to comfort her.

But, she realized that all that could come out of was just a sigh.

She had lost her voice....

The doctor says that the impact on her brain has caused her to lose her voice.

Listening to her parents' comfort, but, with nothing coming out from her, she broke down. During the stay in hospital, besides silent cry, it's still just silent cry that accompanied her.

Upon reaching home, everything seems to be the same, except for the ringing tone of the phone which pierced into her heart every time it rang.

She does not wish to let Jessica know and not wanting to be a burden to her. Tiffany wrote a letter to her saying that she does not wish to wait any longer…

With that, Tiffany sent the ring back to Jessica. In return, Jessica sent millions and millions of reply and countless phone calls...

All Tiffany could do besides crying is still crying...

Her parents decided to move away, hoping that she could eventually forget everything and be happy. With a new environment, Tiffany learnt sign language and started a new life. She kept on telling herself every day that she must forget the love of her life.

One day, her friend came & told her that she's back. Tiffany asked her friend not to let Jessica know what happened to her. Since then, there wasn't any more news of Jessica.

A year has passed and her friend came with an envelope, containing an invitation card for Jessica's wedding. Tiffany was shattered. When she opened the letter, she saw her name on it instead.

When she was about to ask her friend what was going on, she saw Jessica standing in front of her. Jessica used sign language to tell her,

"I've spent a year to learn sign language. Just to let you know that I've not forgotten our promise. Let me have the chance to be your voice. I Love You..."

With that, she slipped the ring back into Tiffany’s finger.

A smile finally made its’ way onto Tiffany’s face after a long time…


Yay... no one died!!! XD

Plz tell me if I made any mistake and just comment in general!!! ^^