CD

Soshi one-shots

There was once a girl who suffered from cancer… a cancer that can’t be treated. She was 18 years old and she could die anytime.

All her life, she was stuck in her house being taken cared by her mother. She never went outside but she was sick of staying home and wanted to go out for once.

So she asked her mother and she gave her permission. She walked down her block and found a lot of stores. She passed a CD store and looked through the front door for a second as she walked. She stopped and went back to look into the store.

She saw a young girl about her age and she knew it was love at first sight. She opened the door and walked in, not looking at anything else but her. She walked closer and closer until she was finally at the front desk where she sat.

The girl looked up and asked

“Can I help you?” the girl smiled

And she thought it was the most beautiful smile she has ever seen before and wanted to kiss her right there.

She said “Uh… Yeah… Umm… I would like to buy a CD.” She picked one out and gave the girl money for it.

“Would you like me to wrap it for you?” she asked, smiling her cute smile again.

She nodded and the cute girl went to the back.

The salesgirl came back with the wrapped CD and gave it to her. She took it and walked out of the store. She went home and from then on, she went to that store every day and bought a CD, and her crush wrapped it for her.

She took the CD home and put it in her closet.  But she was still too shy to ask the girl out and she really wanted to but she couldn’t. Her mother found out about it and told her to just ask her.

So the next day, she took all her courage and went to the store. She bought a CD like she did every day and once again the girl went to the back of the store and came back with it wrapped. She took it and when the girl wasn’t looking, she left her phone number on the desk and ran out…

!!!RRRRRING!!!

The mother picked up the phone and said, “Hello?”

It was the girl!!! She asked for her and the mother started to cry and said,

“You don’t know? She passed away yesterday…”

The line was quiet except for the cries of her mother. Later in the day, the mother went into her room because she wanted to remember her. She thought she would start by looking at her clothes. So she opened the closet. She was face to face with piles and piles and piles of unopened CDs. She was surprised to find all those CDs and she picked one up and sat down on the bed and she started to open one.

Inside, there was a CD and as she took it out of the wrapper, out fell a piece of paper. The mother picked it up and started to read it.

It said: Hi… I think U R really cute. Do u wanna go out with me? Love, Jessica

The mother opened another CD…

Again there was a piece of paper. It said: Hi… I think U R really cute. Do u wanna go out with me? Love, Jessica


Love is… when you’ve had a huge fight but then decide to put aside your egos, hold hands and say, “I Love You”


As requested by some reader... I stopped trolling... hope you liked it.. ^^

It's Jessicax? pairing so u can just imagine whoever you like ^^

Comment and subs plz.. XD