Plane?

Soshi one-shots

YoonYul this time


*Beep beep*

Yoona picked up her flashing phone, checking the new message she got.

From Yul baby:

Baby, we need to talk.

That was weird... Yuri's never this serious...

To Yul baby:

Sure.. what about?

 

From Yul baby:

Umm... wait... I'll call you...

 

To Yul baby:

Kay kay... ^^

Ring Ring

Yuri: Something came up...

Yoona: What? What's wrong? Is it bad?

Yuri: I don't want to hurt you, baby.

Yoona: *Thinks* Oh my God, I hope she doesn't break up with me... I love her so much.

Yuri: Baby, are you there??

Yoona: Yeah, I'm here. What is so important??

Yuri: I'm not sure if I should say it..

Yoona: Well, you already brought it up, so please just tell me.

Yuri: I'm leaving...

Yoona: Baby, what are u talking about?? I don't want you to leave me, I love you.

Yuri: Not like that, I mean I'm moving far away.

Yoona: Why? All of your famliy lives over here.

Yuri: Well, my father is sending me away to a boarding school far away.

Yoona: I can't believe this.

Suddenly, Mr Im's loud voice interupted the couple

"Yoona!! What did I tell you about talking to Yuri?!!!... Get off the damn phone"

Yuri: Wow, your father sounds really mad.

Yoona: You know how he gets, but anyways, I don't want you to go.

Yuri: Would you run away with me?

Yoona: Baby, you know I would, I would do anything for you, but I  can't... You don't know what would happen if I did. My dad would kill me!

Yuri: It's okay.. I understand, I guess.. -she replied with a sad voice-

Yoona: *Thinking*I can't believe what's going on.

Yuri: I need to give you something tonight, because I am leaving on flight 1-80 in the morning, so I need to see you now.

Yoona: Okay, I will sneak out & meet you at the park.

Yuri: Okay, I'll meet you there in 20 minutes.

*20 mins later*

Yoona arrived at the park early and was waiting anxiously for Yuri. Finally she arrvied.

Yuri ran up to her and engulfed her in a bear hug. She then gave Yoona a note.

"Here you go, this is for you. I gotta go. Take care of yourself" Yuri gave her a kiss then took off but was stopped by Yoona. When Yuri turned around, she faced a crying Yoona, something she hates to see.

"Baby, dont cry, you know I love you... But I have to go." Then she pushed Yoona's hand off of her.

[They both go back home. And Yoona begins to read the letter her girlfriend gave her]
 
It says...

"Yoona, you probably already know that I'm leaving, I knew this would be better if I wrote a letter explaining the truth about how much I care about you. The truth is, is that I never loved you, I hated you so much, you are my and don't you ever forget that. I never cared about you, and never wanted to talk to you, and be around you.

You really have no clue how much I hate you. Now that I'm leaving I thought you should know that I hate you, . You never did the right thing, and you were never there. I didn't think I could hate someone as much as I hate you. And I never want to see you, for the rest of my life, I will never miss kissing you like before, I never want to cuddle up, how we used to. I will not miss you and that's a promise.

You never had my love, and I want you to remember that. , you keep this letter because this may be the last thing you have from me. , I hate you so much. I will not talk to you soon ... Goodbye. - Yuri"
 
After reading the note, Yoona begins to cry, she threw the paper in tha garbage and cried for hours.
 
A day passes, she is sad, depressed and she feels so lonely... Then she got a phone call.... 

Hyoyeon: Yo girl, how are you feeling?
Yoona: I just can't believe this happened.. I thought she loved me.
Hyoyeon: Oh, about that. Yuri left me a message a few days ago. She told me to tell you to look in your jacket pocket or something...
Yoona: Umm.. okay.

She found a piece of paper in the jacket,

It says: "Baby I hope you find this before you read my letter. I knew your dad might read it, so I switched a few words...

Hate = Love
Never = Always
= Baby
Will not= will

.... I hope you didn't take that seriously because I love you with all my heart, and it was so hard to let you go thats why I wanted you to run away with me... - Yuri
 
Yoona: Oh my God! It's a letter.. Yuri does love me!!, she must of slipped it into my pocket when she hugged me. I can't believe how stupid I am!! 
Hyoyeon: lol Okay but I g2g... Call me later.
Yoona: *happy*okay, bye
.

As she checked the notes in her rubish bin and switched all the words, it read

"Yoona, you probably already know that I'm leaving, I knew this would be better if I wrote a letter explaining the truth about how much I care about you. The truth is, is that I always loved you, I loved you so much, you are my baby and don't you ever forget that. I always cared about you, and always wanted to talk to you, and be around you.

You really have no clue how much I love you. Now that I'm leaving I thought you should know that I love you, baby. You always did the right thing, and you were always there. I didn't think I could love someone as much as I love you. And I always want to see you, for the rest of my life, I will always miss kissing you like before, I always want to cuddle up, how we used to. I will miss you and that's a promise.

You always had my love, and I want you to remember that. Baby, you keep this letter because this may be the last thing you have from me. I love you so much. I will talk to you soon baby... Goodbye. - Yuri"

Once again, the tears ran down her face but this time, it because she was touched.

She walked into the living room, her mind still thinking about how she might never get to see Yuri again but then something caught her interest.

[Breaking news] "An airplane has crashed. Over 47 young girls died, we are still searching for survivors... This is a tragedy we will never forget, this plane was flight 1-80... it was on its way to an all girls boarding school..." the Reporter says.

She looked at the TV in horror.

3 days later, she waited for her parents to go to sleep and took the whole bottle of sleeping pills. Thinking that it's not worth living anymore if her girlfriend of 5 years was dead.

1 minute after that the phone rings, but she couldn't even move a finger and she was already slipping into unconsious.

It went into her voicemail and Yuri's voice was heard

"Hey it's Yuri, I guess you're not home so, I called to let you know that I'm alive, I missed my flight because I had to see you one last time. So, I hope your not worried. I am staying for good for good. Oh and I'm climbing up to your room now... SURPRISE!!"

Yuri jumped in from the window as she yelled out those word. But her happiness was wiped away when she saw the bottle of sleeping pills on the floor and Yoona laying unconcious on her bed.

"BABY!!!" Yuri immediately called the ambulance and luckily, medical help arrived in time to save Yoona.

Now they transfered her out of the emergency room and to a normal one.

Yuri sat on the chair next to Yoona's sleeping form with Mr and Mrs Im standing behind her.

"Please..." She spoke up "Please let me be with your daughter..." without facing the parents.

"How will we be so sure that you won't break our baby's heart? Or leave her out of nowhere like you nearly did? Will you be willing to die for her?" Mr Im spoke in a strict voice.

"You can be sure because breaking her heart is equal to breaking mine also... because she IS my heart... She's the source of life for me... And I will NEVER leave my source of life... I won't die for her because I have to be alive to protect her from any harm... I have to be alive to grow old with her... I have to be alive to stop her tears before it falls from her beautiful eyes... I have to be alive to witness those smile on her face... But if there will be a day when I become a threat to her, the day when I could harm her in any possible way. I will remove that threat by my own hands."

Yuri answered bravely while holding back the tears. Little did she knows, Yoona already woke up 5 minutes earlier.

"Good answer... I approve your relationship... But if you ever harm her... I will help you in removing that threat" Mr Im was pleased that there's someone willing to go that far for his daughter.

"Y-Yul" Yoona called out weakly.

"How are you feeling babo?" Yuri teased, but finally letting the tears escape.

"Good... T-that was the most corny thing you have ever said" Yoona joked a little, still feeling weak.

"B-But.. You love this corny kkab right?" Yuri pouted slightly.

"Yes... I love this corny kkab to death" She laughed a little at her own joke.

"Yah.. don't joke around like that... And good... cuz I love you too" With that, Yuri leaned down, giving Yoona a kiss on the lips...............with her parents watching.

"EHEM!!!"


I seriously gotta stop trolling before you all hates me... T_T

SOZ >< XD

Comment and subscribe!! XD