Chapter Eight [THIS IS AN OFFICIAL UPDATE]

Found You [ON HIATUS]

Finally after a minute you looked away…Yunho took a glance of Jaejoong who was still looking at you.

“-----------ah, did you miss me?” Yunho suddenly hugged you.

“Yunho oppa? Oppa, you’re back!” You exclaimed and hugged him back.

“Yes, we’re back.” Yunho said.

*We…* You glanced at Jaejoong again.

“Are you not happy to see me?” Yunho asked with a pout.

“Very happy.” You replied, with a smile.

“Hey, can you make this clear, why is this guy here?” Jiyeon asked Yunho, pointing at Jaejoong.

“I told you already, I asked him to tag along.” Yunho replied.

“Kim… Jaejoong…” You whispered.

Jaejoong looked at you, startled. He haven’t heard your voice in a long time, especially, he haven’t heard his name from your mouth in a very long time.

“Jung… -----------…” You heard Jaejoong whisper too.

You can’t help but smile a little, Jaejoong did too…

“You can’t continue like this you know… “ Yunho said as he went behind Jaejoong, used all his might and pushed Jaejoong forward.

Jaejoong almost fell forward, then he shot Yunho the ‘WTH’-look.

“If you wanna talk, then talk.” Yunho said.

Jaejoong ignored him, as he looked at you from head to toe. *She changed a lot, but still pretty as before.*

“Hi.” Jaejoong simply said.

You just blinked at him in response.

The bell suddenly rang…

“Shoot! It’s PE.” Junsu blurted.

Soon, students gathered in the courts to play.

“I like this period.” Changmin said.

“Why?” Jiyeon asked.

“Because we can do whatever we want.” Changmin answered.

“So, that’s why.” Jiyeon said.

 “Yah, why are you not in PE clothes?” Junsu asked Jaejoong.

“I’m not planning on doing any sports, so I think it’s useless to wear PE clothes.” Jaejoong told him.

“You and Junsu hyung seems to be pretty close.” Changmin said with a questioning look.

“I told you already, we’re cousins.” Junsu said.

“You’re what?!” Jiyeon exclaimed, shocked.

“Junsu is my cousin.” Jaejoong stated.

“Why didn’t you tell us this?” Jiyeon asked again.

“You never asked.” Jaejoong said to her.

You still wonder why Jaejoong is back, and you still can’t believe he’s actually there…

*I want to talk to him…* You thought.

“Yoochun-ah, was my sister a burden?” Yunho asked.

“No, hyung. She even cooked for us.” Yoochun replied.

“Really? That’s good. But, did she cry a lot?” Yunho asked again.

“She did. She missed you a lot hyung.” Yoochun said.

“Yunho-ah, why did you suddenly come back?” Jiyeon suddenly asked.

“I just want to.” Yunho said. “Yah, why are you not calling me oppa?” Yunho asked Jiyeon.

“Why should I call you oppa? It’s not like you’re my brother or something.” Jiyeon said.

“I’m older. At least show some respect to me.” Yunho said.

“Respect? But, it’s not like you’re some old guy or something.” Jiyeon teased.

“You never change.” Yunho said with a sigh.

“And never will in the future.” Jiyeon said. “So, why did you bring him here?” Jiyeon asked again.

“Are you not happy to see Jaejoong finally back?” Yunho asked.

“No. It’s just that this guy never told us he’s leaving and now he’s here again.” Jiyeon said.

Jaejoong looked at you… but you looked away from him.

“That guy should explain things to me too, you know. Why is he talking to ---------ah only?” Jiyeon asked Yunho.

“I will explain things to you, and besides… you’re scary.” Yunho joked.

Jiyeon punched his arm.

“Ouch! What the heck!” Yunho eclaimed.

“Yunho hyung, does Jaejoong hyung and -----------ah have a special relationship or something?” Changmin asked.

“No… they’re just very close friends that’s all. They’re special for each other.” Yunho said.

“Special for each other?...” Yoochun mumbled to himself.

“So, they’re not like lovers or something?” Junsu asked.

“No. They’re just very close that’s all.” Yunho replied.

“We were childhood friends, and we were together since we were in kindergarten. Then, Kim Jaejoong suddenly left without saying anything… he just disappeared, and the next thing we knew was he was already in America.” Jiyeon explained.

“He has been lying to us all you know. He always says that he is happy there… but actually he’s not.” Yunho said.

“What do you mean?” Jiyeon asked for details.

“You’ll know later…” Yunho said.

Yoochun looked at your direction…

You were sitting on a bench, and Jaejoong sitting a few meters from you.

You heard Jaejoong cough all of a sudden, breaking the silence.

“Are you sick?” You asked hesitantly.

“It’s cold…” You heard him replied.

“Why are you so far?” You asked.

Jaejoong then walked towards you. “It’s been a while…” He said.

“A very long while… how have you been?”

“Not good at all… you?” Jaejoong replied.

“I…don’t know… you changed a lot, you’re so tall and handsome now.”

“You’re still beautiful as ever.” Jaejoong said as he touched your hair.

You looked at him. “Why didn’t you tell us anything? And the last time I heard from you was like 2 years ago….”

You stopped in mid-sentence when you felt his arms around you. Oh how you waited for this day to come, it felt like your world stopped for a moment. Kim Jaejoong is hugging you, you felt so warm and happy.

“I missed you so much; you don’t know how much I wanted to fly back here to see you. I… I… can’t… I’m sorry --------ah… Please forgive me…”

“I missed you too, a lot! I knew you’ll come back, you don’t have to apologize now.” You said, hugging him back. You were in the verge of crying but you stopped it, you didn’t want to cry, not there.

“Really?” Jaejoong asked pulling from the hug.

You smiled and nodded. “Since when did you get so tall?” You blurted.

“Why are you so short?” Jaejoong teased.

“I am not short! My height is just right for me.” You protested.

Yunho and the others are standing meters away from you, waiting for your talk to finish.

“Hyung, what are they talking about?” Changmin asked.

“I have no idea.” Yunho replied.

“What’s with ---------ah and my cousin?” Junsu asked.

“That jerk, why does he have to appear now?” Jiyeon’s eyes are flaring.

“Why are you so mad at him anyway?” Yunho asked.

“You really don’t know?” Jiyeon said giving him a look.

“Jaejoong still doesn’t know… he thinks it’s one-sided.” Yunho said.

“One-sided?... One-sided what?” Yoochun spoke.

“Love. Jaejoong is in love with my sister.” Yunho answered.

“Oh…” Yoochun whispered.

“Does ----------ah know? Does ----------ah like him too…?” Changmin asked, really curious.

“Well…” Yunho was cut off when…

“What is that jerk trying to do?!” Jiyeon exclaimed, she started walking towards you and Jaejoong.

“You’re wearing it…” Jaejoong blurted, looking at something.

You noticed him looking at your necklace. You smiled.

“Yeah… you gave it to me… thanks by the way… I like it.” You said, you felt your cheeks warm.

“I’m glad you like it, I’m sorry that I couldn’t give it to you personally.” Jaejoong stepped closer to you.

You were startled you didn’t move from your spot. “It’s… okay…” You stuttered.

Your faces were only few inches apart. Jaejoong was looking straight at you, your eyes widen as you stared at him. Your heart was beating like crazy and you knew your face was red.

*When did he start wearing glasses? And when did he become this good-looking?* You thought.

“You…have something on your hair…” Jaejoong blurted. You lowered your head, trying to hide your red face. Jaejoong touched your hair, removing whatever was there… suddenly…

*PAK!*

Jiyeon hit the back of Jaejoong’s head with his bag. You gasped.

“Ouch!” Jaejoong exclaimed. “What the-” Jaejoong turned around and saw Jiyeon.

“What are you trying to do Mr. Kim Jaejoong?” Jiyeon asked, angrily.

“Jiyeon-ah!” Yunho called.

“Yah! Why did you hit me?! Jaejoong exclaimed.

“You… he was… he was about to…” Jiyeon was cut off in mid-sentence, when Jaejoong said,

“I was trying to remove something from her hair, for God’s sake.” Jaejoong said.

Jiyeon shot him a look.

“And you used my bag to hit me? How could you?! If something’s broken in here, I am going to ask replacement from you.” Jaejoong said as he checked his bag.

“You can always buy a new one!” Jiyeon answered back.

“I am not spoiled like you!” Jaejoong said.

“I am not spoiled!” Jiyeon shouted at him.

“Stop shouting, please.” Jaejoong said checking his phone, his iPod and his books.

“MAKE ME!” Jiyeon shouted again.

The other students stared at them and they started whispering some things to each ther.

“I didn’t know that Jiyeon have such a voice.” Changmin said.

“Guys, stop it people are staring.” Junsu said.

“You guys never change… you’ve been like this ever since!” Yunho said.

“I hate you Jaejoong.” Jiyeon stated.

“I missed you. I missed quarreling with you too.” Jaejoong said.

Jiyeon just blinked at him.

…                                                        

“Yunho-hyung told us about Jaejoong.” You heard someone said, you turned to your left and saw Yoochun. “I see.” You replied.

“Do you like him?” Yoochun suddenly asked.

You looked at him, *Why did he suddenly ask me that?* You wondered.

“I… don’t know…” You replied.

“Well, it’s your business. Tell them I’ll be going first to change my clothes.”

“Okay…”

Yoochun walked away. *Why do I care anyway? What is it to me?* 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS! YES THIS IS AN UPDATE! I FINALLY UPDATED IT!

I AM SO SORRY... OTL i wasn't able to update it sooner... 

i am trying to work on this again, i am getting over my writer's block...so i guess i will continue to write this...

sorry for making you guys wait... i am really sorry...

I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL STILL SUPPORT THIS FIC! 

COMMENTS ARE LOVED!

wait for my next update ^________^