Chapter Five

Found You [ON HIATUS]

 

That night since everyone was busy except you, you decided to wash the dishes.

“What are you doing here?” You asked Yoochun who started helping you.

“Since there’s too many to wash today, I will help you.” Yoochun said.

“You have guests.”

“You’re actually a guest in this house too.”

“I’m doing this to repay your kindness of letting me stay in your house.” You replied.

Yoochun didn’t say anything anymore and just focused on his work, you watched him do it.

You chuckled. “You can’t even do it properly, so just leave it to me.” You said.

“I’m still trying.” Yoochun said.

“Just go and play with your friends.”... “And, your girlfriend must be waiting for you.” You hesitantly added.

Yoochun dropped the plate in the sink after hearing this, luckily it didn’t break. Then he looked at you.

“Why? Did… I say something wrong?”

“Yes, you did.” Yoochun replied.

“I’m sorry but, what did I say wrong?”

“I don’t have a girlfriend.” Yoochun stated.

You were shocked. “Isn’t Yoona-ssi your girlfriend?” You asked.

“No, Yoona and I are just friends. She was just joking at that time.” Yoochun replied.

“I… I see. Sorry.” You said.

“Forget it.” Yoochun said.

…THE NEXT DAY…

“Aaahh, last night was great, but now my head hurts.” Junsu complained.

But, Changmin beside him is just as lively as ever with food inside his mouth.

Jiyeon noticed you holding something in your palm.

“What’s that?” She asked. Then you showed it to her.

“You still keep that?” Jiyeon asked.

“I still keep it because that person gave it to me.” You replied.

“That person didn’t even give that to you personally, he mailed it.” Jiyeon said.

“Why? What’s that?” Changmin asked.

“That person left without saying anything.” Jiyeon continued, ignoring Changmin’s question.

“That person will come back, I know he will.” You replied.

“Maybe if you wait for ten years, maybe he will come back.” Jiyeon said.

“Who are you talking about?” Junsu asked.

“Nothing.” You replied.

Yoochun looked at you, he noticed your sad expression again. He saw you holding a silver necklace in your hand. *I wonder who gave her that.* He thought. Then he snapped out of his thoughts. *Why do I care? What is it to me anyway?* Yoochun sighed.

“Hyung, tell me what’s wrong with you.” Changmin demanded.

Before Yoochun could even answer Yoona appeared.

“Why is Yoochun sick?” She asked, worriedly.

“I’m not sick.” Yoochun replied.

“Then, what’s wrong?” Yoona asked sitting beside him.

“Nothing.” He simply replied.

You looked at him worriedly; you also noticed how Yoona cares for him.

You suddenly felt that something struck you… You felt weird and tingly all off a sudden..

“I will go first.” You said as you left.

“Yah! -------------ah, where are you going?” Jiyeon followed you out.

After a while, they also decided to leave…

Yoochun noticed something shiny on the floor, he picked it up. “What’s this?” He asked.

The others already walked first…

Then he remembered the necklace you were holding earlier. *It’s ------------ah’s necklace.* He picked it up and placed it in his pocket. Then he followed the others out.

“--------------ah, are you okay? Why did you suddenly leave?” Jiyeon asked.

“I feel weird.” You replied.

“Why?” Jiyeon asked again.

“I don’t know. My heart’s beating so fast right now.” You said.

“Yah, don’t thing of that jerk too much!” Jiyeon said.

“I’m not thinking of him.” You said.

“Then… what’s happening to you?” Jiyeon asked.

“------------ah.” Someone called. You saw Yoochun approaching.

“This is yours, right?” Yoochun said holding the necklace on his palm.

You looked at him, then you looked at the necklace, and said, “Yes, that’s mine.”

“I saw it on the floor earlier, I think you left it.” Yoochun said.

“Thank you.” You said taking the necklace.

Yoochun noticed something different in you. *Why is she like this all of a sudden?” He thought.

“It’s nothing. Next time you need to take care of your valuable things. Lucky I found it.” Yoochun said.

“Thanks again.” You replied.

*Well… why do I care so much? Maybe I should ask Junsu and Changmin about this.*

You watched Yoochun walk away, then you noticed Jiyeon giving you s suspicious look.

“What?” You asked.

“Stop being so obvious, you’re blushing.” Jiyeon said.

“What?” You asked again, confused.

“Nothing, forget it.” Jiyeon replied.

“Yoochun hyung, where did you go?” Changmin asked.

Yoochun just laid down on the grass beside Junsu. “I wanna ask you something.” Yoochun said.

“Anything.” Junsu replied, lazily.

“I’m bothered about something.” Yoochun started.

“What is it hyung?” Changmin asked.

Yoochun saw Junsu with closed eyes. “Yah, are you listening?” He asked.

“Yes, so speak.” Junsu replied.

“I feel different all of a sudden.” Yoochun said.

“Why?” Changmin questioned.

“I don’t know.” Yoochun answered.

“Tell us more.” Junsu said with a yawn.

“I suddenly care for this person.” Yoochun said.

“Do you like that person?” Junsu asked.

“What?” Yoochun asked back.

“Yah, Park Yoochun!” Junsu suddenly sat up, and then he shot Yoochun a surprised look.

“What?” Yoochun asked again.

“YAH! You like someone?!” Junsu asked, almost shouting. Changmin just blinked at his two hyungs.

“No.” Yoochun replied, shocked at Junsu’s question.

“Hyung, tell us honestly, do you like someone?” Changmin asked.

“No. I am not interested.” Yoochun stated. Junsu and Changmin shot him a look.

“Forget it. Let’s all pretend that I never said anything.” Yoochun said.

“Okay, let’s go eat.” Changmin said, pulling Yoochun up.

“I’m sleeping.” Junsu said.

“No, you’re not! You will eat with us.” Changmin pulled his hyung up, forcefully.

“Okay okay! Sheesh!” said, giving up.

Yoochun laughed at his friends.

That night you walked around the garden again, it was already late, but you decided to wait for your brother’s call, but it never came…

*Is he that busy?... Why is he not calling?* You wondered.

“What are you doing there?”

You turned around and saw Yoochun a few meters away from you. You gasped in surprise.

“What? Am I a ghost or something?” Yoochun teased.

 “You startled me.” You replied.

“Why are you still out here? It’s late.”

“I was… just uhm…” You never know what to say next.

“You should go in and sleep now, it’s cold.” Yoochun said.

“Yoochun-ah… why do you care?” You asked all of a sudden, but in a good way, you were curious of his sudden change of behavior towards you.

Yoochun thought for awhile. “I just feel like I should care at least.” Yoochun said, unsure.

“Why?... uhm, what do you mean?” You asked again.

“I like you ------------ah.” Yoochun blurted.

You stared at him, shocked. *What did he just say?*

Then Yoochun realized what he just said… “No, I mean… as a friend, I like you because you’re good.” He said.

“Oh… uhm… thanks.” You replied.

After that Yoochun immediately went back into the house and you followed him.

“Am I really starting to like her?” Yoochun asked himself. “No that’s impossible.” Yoochun shook his thoughts off as he drifted into deep slumber.

Soon it was morning again…

“Oppa, I’ll go to school with my friends. They’re waiting for me outside, so bye!” Yoorin left after that.

“Uhm, I’ll get going too.” You said as you glanced at your wrist watch, “Shoot I’ll be late.” You headed out at once.

“Wait.” Yoochun called, then you looked back at him.

“Just go with me.” He said.

“Uhm, okay.” You agreed.

You reached for the car door when Yoochun was about to open it for you, your hands unexpectedly touched. When Yoochun suddenly felt electricity run in him, he walked to the other side of the car; he got in the driver’s seat. You looked at him, then you felt weird too.

Yoochun started driving, you secretly looked at your hand, *What was that?* Then you glanced at Yoochun, luckily he didn’t notice since he was focused into driving, then you immediately looked away when you felt that you’re blushing.

…  *God, help me.*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENTS AND READERS ARE LOVED! ^^