Chapter Four

Found You [ON HIATUS]

 

“Hyung, you already finished two bottles of water, why do you keep on drinking?” Changmin asked.

“Yoochun-ah, are you sick? Let me check.” Junsu said as he placed his hand on Yoochun’s forehead.

“Your temperature is normal. If you’re sick somewhere, don’t just drink water, take medicine too.” Junsu said.

“I’m not sick.” Yoochun said.

“Then, what’s wrong with you hyung?” Changmin asked.

“Nothing.” Yoochun replied.

“You’re really weird hyung, why do you keep on drinking water?” Changmin asked again.

“I just want to.” Yoochun simply replied again.

“-----------ah! Jiyeon-ah! Over here!” Junsu called as he spotted you and Jiyeon walking by.

“Hi.” Jiyeon greeted.

“Hello Jiyeon-ah.” Changmin greeted too.

“Yah, why do you have all the food? Give Yoochun and Junsu food too.” Jiyeon teased Changmin.

Junsu laughed, while Yoochun was in the process of drinking his third bottle of water.

You looked at him curiously. When he finished his third bottle, he unexpectedly looked at you.

“Hi.” You said.

“Hi.” Yoochun replied.

“Oppa!” Somebody called.

You and the others turned around and saw Yoorin.

“Yoorin-ah, come eat lunch with us.” Junsu said.

“Hi -----------ah, Jiyeon-ah.” Yoorin greeted.

“Hi.” You and Jiyeon greeted back.

“Is it okay if I bring an additional person to eat with us?” Yoorin asked.

“Uhm, sure.” Changmin said.

“Okay, I’ll be right back.” Yoorin said as she walked away excitedly.

After that you and Yoochun locked eyes again. You felt your cheeks warm, you’re blushing.

*She’s blushing, why is she blushing?* Yoochun thought still staring at you.

You looked away. “------------ah, are you okay?” Jiyeon suddenly asked. You just nodded.

Then Yoorin came back with another girl beside her.

“I hope it’s fine if she joins us.” Yoorin said.

“Yoona-ah!” Changmin exclaimed.

“Hi Changmin-ah.” Yoona greeted.

“Since when did you arrive?” Junsu asked.

“Just last night, but I decided to go to school already, since I missed you guys so much.” She said.

Then Yoona looked at you and Jiyeon. Curious, she asked…

“Who are they?” Yoona asked.

“It’s our meeting for the first time, I’m Jung -----------.” You said.

“I’m Lee Jiyeon.” Jiyeon said.

“They’re our friends.” Changmin said.

“Nice to meet you, my name is Im Yoona.” The pretty girl said.

[A/N: Yes, Im Yoona of SNSD. I used her for this character; I hope its fine for you guys. ^^v]

“Hyung, don’t just stay silent there, Yoona is back.” Changmin said.

“Are you not happy to see me Yoochun-ah?” Yoona asked.

“I’m happy Yoona-ah, I was just surprised.” Yoochun replied.

That night Yoochun’s friends came to his house; they decided to throw Yoona a welcome back party. You came back a little late, since you and Jiyeon played around that afternoon. You didn’t know they were there.

You entered the front door and the noise inside caught your attention, you saw Yoochun’s friends in the living room.

“-------------ah, you’re here.” Yoorin said.

“You invited her too?” Yoona asked.

“No.” Changmin said.

“Then, why is she here?” Yoona asked again.

“She lives here.” Junsu answered.

“She lives here?” Yoona asked again.

“Yeah, she’s living here temporarily, right ------------ah?” Yoorin said.

You just nodded.

Then, you saw Yoochun walking down the stairs. “What are you guys doing here?” He asked.

“Yoochun hyung, we’re here to party.” Changmin said.

Yoochun just sighed.

“Why Yoochun-ah, is your girlfriend is not welcome here anymore?” Yoona asked.

“Oooooooooooooohhh.” Junsu and Changmin teased.

You don’t know why but you felt like Yoona’s sentence hit you hard. You started walking, and you disappeared upstairs.

“Yoona-ah, our relationship is not like that.” Yoochun said.

“I know. I was just joking.” Yoona said.

“So you’re not dating?” Junsu asked.

“No, that’s ridiculous! We’re just friends.” Yoochun said.

After hearing that, Yoona felt like her heart was ripped into million pieces.

*Yoona-ssi is Yoochun’s girlfriend?* You thought. You didn’t know why it bothers you so much.

“Maybe I just heard wrong.” You whispered to yourself.

[IN THE UNITED STATES]

“Did you call her Yunho-ah?” Your mother asked.

“Yes ommoni, I already called her earlier.” Yunho replied.

“I am really worried to death. Nothing’s wrong with her right?” Your mother said.

“Don’t worry too much, I’m sure -----------ah is fine.” Yunho said.

“Why don’t we go back for a while and check up on her?” Your father asked.

“You can’t father, a conference is coming up soon and the company will be busier after that.” Yunho said.

Your mother sighed. “I miss our daughter so much.” She said.

“Yunho-ah..” Your father called.

“Yes, father?”

“Why don’t you go back in Korea?” Your father blurted.

“What? I will go back to Korea?” Yunho asked, confused.

“Yes, I think it’s better for you to just stay there with -----------ah.”

“Yes, I think so too. I’m really worried, -----------ah is alone.” Your mother agreed.

“I am worried too.” Yunho said.

“That’s why, just go back to Korea. In that way, we can be at ease.” Your father said.

“I agree. Yunho-ah, just stay there.” Your mother said.

“How about my obligation here?” Yunho asked his father.

“I will just hire someone to do it for you. And you’re still too young to do these works.”

“You should finish your work as a student first, you’re still a senior.” Your mother said.

“Go to ------------ah’s school. That way, you can take better care of her.”

“I understand father, I will go back to Korea.” Yunho said.

“You should call her Yunho-ah.” Your mother said.

“No, I want to surprise her.” Yunho said.

Yunho exited his father’s office and saw a guy leaning on the wall beside the door.

“It’s good that you’re here, I wanted to tell you something.” Yunho said t the guy.

The guy looked up, showing his sad-looking eyes. “What is it?” He asked.

“I’m going back to Korea, and you’re coming with me.” Yunho said.

“Why should I go with you?” The guy asked again.

“Because you should, and you’re still young, we should not waste our lives, right?”

“What do you mean?”

“Just come with me to Korea, okay?” Yunho said.

“I miss Korea so much too.” The guy replied.

“Do you really miss the place? Don’t you miss someone else?” Yunho questioned.

The guy just looked at Yunho. Yunho placed a hand on the guy’s shoulder.

“Don’t just keep it inside; if you continue like this, it will kill you. I know that you think of her in every minute of every day, I know how you miss her so much that you have been dreaming of seeing her. I know how you mention her name even when you’re sleeping. I know how you feel right now Kim Jaejoong.” Yunho said to him.

“Yunho-ah…”

“So, come with me to Korea, okay?” Yunho asked again.

Jaejoong just nodded.

*Now that I will see you again after the years that have passed, will you be able to forgive me?*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that Jaejoong already made his first appearance, 

i guess you already know what his character in this story will be... ^^

COMMENTS AND READERS ARE LOVED! <333