When You Spend The Night pt. 2

Block B Scenarios | U Know U Wanna B
Block b Scenario


 

Zico: 'That looks like pure sugar." Zico notes as he watches you sip at your latte, nursing his own beverage between his hands.  You give him a cheeky grin and state that it's because you're a sweet person.  He laughs, and nods. "That you are." He eyes your lips, and leans over to press his against yours.  You feel his tongue sweep into your mouth, your own before he retreats. "And I love it. You taste like caramel." He his own lips and you laugh. Zico glances at his nearly empty cup and blinks. "Maybe we shouldn't have had coffee before bed.  Oh well, we can stay up and chill. It just gives me more time to look at your pretty face."

 

P.O : "Squish!" P.O pokes your cheek, placing ToTo on your lap. "Here, hold our child while I go find snacks." You give him an odd look as he walks towards the kitchen.  He returns with a bag of nacho chips and cans of soda. "Here, a midnight snack." He moves ToTo from your lap and hands you a soda.  You remind him that it's not midnight yet and he shrugs. " Close enough.  Let me see the remote, my show is on.  I think you'll like it."

Kyung: "Hold me!" Kyung demands, scooting closer to you.  He's holding you tightly, with his chin resting lightly on your head.  You sigh and wrap your arms around him. "Cuddle time!" He grins, and rearranges himself to kiss your forehead. He pecks down the bridge of your nose, to your lips.  He kisses you a few short times, then gives your bottom lip a sharp nip.  You cry out lightly and he lets out a fake snore. "Time for bed, night night. Zzzz." You push his arm and he erupts into laughter.

Jaehyo: He stares at you without blinking for a few moments, and you stare back until your eyes water.  You wipe at the wetness and ask him what he was doing. "I just wanted to memorize your face before I went to bed, so I can dream of you." You give him and absurd look while blushing, and tell him to shut up.  "Let's just hope it's not a nightmare." He adds, and you glare at him.  He grins and pins you down to kiss you. "Kidding~"

Taeil: He keeps a safe distance between the two of you as he recounts the kinds of fishes he's had. He looks at your face hesitantly, "I'm boring you, aren't I?" You insists that he's not and prod him to keep going, enjoying the look on his face. He nods ahyly and continues. "... and that one is probably the prettiest species I've had... but it's nowhere as pretty as you." You coo at the blush on his face, and grin at how it grows deeper when you press a kiss to his cheek. "Let's go to sleep."

B-Bomb: "Here, and here, and here." He molds his body to yours, positioning your body for each dance step. "You're amost as good as me now." You give him an incredulous look. "What? You are! You even move your hips way better than I do."  He grabs your hips and sways to the music.  "I dream about these hips."  You sock his shoulder lightly, and he laughs. "Come on, let's shower and get ready for bed.  Seperately or together? You should know my preference."

U-Kwon: "I am not starting to look like Chopper!" He complains, turning away from the TV to give you an odd look after you voice your opinion. You put your hands up in defense and retract your statement, before adding something else. "I definitely don't look like Rob Lucci!" He pouts and gives you a sad kitty look. "I look like myself. Kim Yukwon, your boyfriend and only love." You give him a soft smile and kiss him before he turns his laptop off. "Lights out. Good night babe." 

 

-

A.N: This second part is by legendariiphresh ^.^