Scenario One

Block B Scenarios | U Know U Wanna B

 

Block B Scenario #1

 

Taeil: *pulls in fishing line and blinks at the hat attached* -you walk over, demanding your hat back- *hands over hat* "You should be more careful where you place your hat" *gives you a sillly smile* -you laugh slightly and introduce yourself- "such a pretty name -winks- Lee Taeil imnida" *bows*

 B-Bomb: -you flipped throught your magazine absentmidedly as you feel someone tap yout shoulder, you blink and look over at the boy- "Uhm..can I see that magazine?" *points at magazine* -you nod and hand it to him, watching as he flips through it- "Oh! thank you for letting me see it (smiles) im Minhyuk but you can call me B-Bomb, what's your name?" -you smile and give him your name-

Jaehyo: *you're at a coffee shop, and he's showing off how fast he can type to his friends when you walk by.  His fingers slow down and his head turns as you pass.  His friends call his attention* Gimme a sec *gets up & walks over* H-hi.  M-m-my name is Jaehyo, can I treat you to a mocha?
 
U-Kwon:  -you grab your guitar bag and slip your guitar inside carefully before heading out of your classroom- "Hey! Wait up!" -you turn around and see someone run up to you- *holds out your guitar pick* "You forgot this" -you thank him and reach for your pick- "Would you like to go get something sweet with me?" -you think about it for a second and nod- "Im U-Kwon by the way (eye smile)"  
 

Kyung: *is in a web cafe, shopping online*  Gah! I can’t even tell what color that’s supposed to be, purple or blue… excuse me, what color do you think this is? *You tell him* it’d look good on me, right? I’m cute right?  Don’t worry, you’re cute too *wink*    

Zico: *carries the clothes he wants to buy to the register, where you’re working.  You ask him if he found everything alright* Yeah, pretty much.  I have a few questions though, one – are these jeans on sale, two – do you take credit, and three – can I have your number?  

  P.O: *is getting food, and the owner of the resturaunt refuses to believe he’s a high school student to give him a student discount* I’m even wearing the uniform!  I’m still in school! *pouts and looks for another opinion, turning to you behind him in line* I don’t look that old, right? I’m a cute high school boy.  If we can convince him to give me a discount, I’ll treat you.

 

A.N:  Thanks so much for the support! We tried to get it out earlier, but the holiday (Mother's day) posed an obstacle.  Enjoy & request~ (request a scenario, not a person please)