When You Spend the Night pt. 1 [Clean!]

Block B Scenarios | U Know U Wanna B

 

Block b Scenario

Taeil: *runs around; getting everything ready when you ring the door bell; runs over to the door and pulls it open* You're here~ *smiles shly, holding out his hand* I set up in the living room and though we could watch Finding Nemo *leads you into the living room*

P.O: *jumps excitedly on the couch as you try and get him to settle down* I can't believe you're finally staying over! We're going to have so much fun! We'll watch movies, order pizza! Oh oh! We can go ding dong ditch people!

Kyung: *wraps his arm around you as you watch a movie* Instead of going to sleep why don't we watch a bunch of scary movies and see who falls asleep first, neh?

Jaehyo:*sits in front of you with three cups* If you guess where the coin is, I'll give you a treat. *you reluctantly agree as he moves the cups around* Okay pick. *you pick one; he lifts it up revealing the coin* You get a treat! *you raise an eyebrow as he puckers up* Come get your treat~

Zico: *opens the door and pulls you into him* You're finally here~ *closes the door behind you and leads you inside* Let's go drop off your stuff upstairs, I want to show you a new song I wrote *leads you up the stairs towards his room*

B-Bomb: *hooks up DDR and pulls you over towards the mats* Last time we didn't finish but this time we'll stay up all night if we have to!

U-Kwon: *leads you into the kitchen* I got a bunch of junk food earlier, how about if we make some s'mores? *hands you a fork with a marshmallow and turns on the stove*

 

A.N: This half by specialxangelx0410 ^.^