When He Sees You In A Bikini

Block B Scenarios | U Know U Wanna B

 

Block b Scenario

 

Taeil: Are you ready to go? *walks through the door and looks at you* well aren't you the prettiest fish in the sea? *smiles shyly, and turns red*

P.O: *excited to go.  Comes out with a floaty around his waist and arms* Let's go, let's g- *sees you* Wow... you're hot.  I love you~

Kyung; Aigoo, I don't think we should go.  I think you're too hot in that bikini, the beach can't handle you. Let's get you cooled down and get that off of you *greasy look*

Jaehyo; *can't get a sentence out right*you look...  *eyes you greedily, not blinking* you look... heeeyyy y~

Zico: Can I have a hug? *reaches for you.  When you walk into his arms, he squeezes you and lets his hands slip down your back, to your thighs, where he fondles them* Don't give me that look. You asked for it.

B-Bomb : *He gives you a smoldering stare, and crooks his finger at you* Forget the beach, come to oppa. Let's get wet.

U-Kwon : You look so pretty!  Let's go swim!

-

A.N [legendarii]-... lmfao BBomb. I kinda... floundered on this one, especially UKwon.  I'll be putting out lengthy ones in a little bit though, and then me and my partner will get to work on it. I'm so sorry we slacked for months.  We got to almost 100 subs off of one scenario, how crazy is that? I'm kind of anticipating some people unsubscribing, but hopefully not too many, pleeaassee.

Thanks for subscribing and commenting! Continue to do so, and leave requests ^.^