Date Invite

A Maid's Heart

You laid on your bed, unable to sleep. All you were thinking about was Key protecting you and why he seemed so annoyed when the two of you had arrived home. Sighing, you tossed and turned trying to figure out what the answers were to the riddle called Key. You thought that the darkness and quiet of the night would help you figure something out or at least relax but that wasn't happening anytime soon. You were so tired from the looooong day with the diva of SHINee and so you shut your eyes tight and hoped to drift to sleep.

 

However, because of your thinking that whipped up a hurricane inside your head (and mainly because it was pitch black), you didn't realise that the door to your room was slightly opened and two eager eyes were looking at everything you did. Or at least try to since they could hardly see anything. But that person did see you turning in bed and assumed that you couldn't sleep because of some problems you might've had. Then, pretending as nothing had happened, that person closed the door silently and tip-toed back to 

bed.

 

                                                    *******************************************************

 

"Oh my gosh…. I couldn't get any sleep yesterday" you muttered as you sat upright in your once neat king-size bed. But somehow every morning, the quilt would be draping off the bed and your pillow would turn a 90 degree angle. Scratching your head furiously in frustration, you didn't know how a person could make you feel so exasperated and tired. "Urgh…. Better get out of bed to make SHINee's breakfast" you reminded yourself. Sometimes, you still can't believe that you were working as the maid for SHINee. YOU. Before, you were just some nobody working at KFC but in just one day, you've changed your life drastically with just one piece of advertisement paper. Indeed, the power of paper will never again be underestimated by you.

 

You decided to go casual today as you weren't planning to do anything exciting (or meet anyone special) so you just grabbed a random T-shirt from the closet and slipped on a pair of comfy denim jeans. Walking out, you smelt something that seemed like eggs, bacon something else you couldn't put your nose on. You wondered if someone broke into the house for a moment because the boys seriously did not seemed like the type that would make breakfast. Hey, they were lazy and hygiene poor before you came in so you were so surprised to see the maknae Taemin frowning at the frypan.

 

"T-Taemin-ssi! What are you doing?" you asked curiously. There was also one more question bouncing around in your head and you knew you’d die of embarrassment if you asked it. How can someone frowning at a frypan be so cute~? Seriously though, if he were your brother you'd be pinching and hugging him all day long. Taemin was just that cute!

 

The maknae looked up from the cooking utensil and his face immediately brightened up and smiled sweetly at the sight of you. "Ah, ~~~~~-ah! You’re awake already?" then he pouted. You had to pinch your hand from not automatically reaching over and squeezing those baby-like cheeks. Taemin looked around nervously, looking as though he was trying to hide something but then he realised that the plan had probably failed.

 

"I…. I wanted to make you breakfast in bed as a surprise but since I can't really cook and you've already woken up the surprise is all ruined" muttered Taemin like a kid as his shoulders deflated and his head dropped down, unable to make eye contact with you.

 

You couldn't help but melt into a complete puddle from his adorableness. For a moment, you wondered what you’d turn into if he did aegyo. SHINee would then have no maid and instead have a new Shawol president called ~~~~~. But because you didn't want to see him being disappointed anymore, you walked over to him and lifted his chin up.

 

"Gwaenchana, Taemin-ssi. You trying to make breakfast for me is good enough. I'm really touched by your actions today. In fact, it made my whole day since…. I couldn't get any sleep last night" you said. However, as you pulled your hand away you swore you heard a 'I know'. "Huh, did you just say something?" you asked, "I could've sworn I heard you….?"

 

The maknae looked at you innocently and shook his head. "Aniya, I said nothing just then. Were you just hearing things?" he said. You scratched you head in confusion and laughed sheepishly.

 

"Hahaha…. Maybe I was just hearing things. Aish, not sleeping well is so bad for me. Anyways…. From the looks of the things on the kitchen bench it looks like you were making an omelette. Shall I teach you how to make one?" you asked and before him answered, you grabbed a sky blue apron from the hook next to the refrigerator and started talking about pre-making fried rice to put inside, what seasonings to put when the egg was cooking, how high the heat should be and so on. However, Taemin looking nowhere near the ingredients as his eyes were only concentrated on you.

 

*I know….. About you not sleeping well last night. I mean, I've been watching over you for a few nights protecting you from anything and that was the only time I've seen you squirm because you couldn't sleep. I wonder if there's something bothering you. I want you to talk about it with me but I'm afraid you think that I'm still just a kid….* But then Taemin shook his head to clear his thoughts. *Maybe if she sees a more manlier side to me then she'll confide the secrets that she keeps stored inside her...*

 

"TA-DAH! Omelettes fresh off the pan so dig in~" you and Taemin sang to the members who slowly got up one by one. You enjoyed looking at everyone's stunned faces because of the fluffy golden egg protecting the steaming hot rice. Minho smiled and thanked Taemin and you for the meal and so was the first one to take a bite. He chewed it so seriously you thought that you were in the finale for MasterChef Korea. It was soooooo nerve-wracking!

 

After chewing for quite some time, Minho looked up and his soft expression towards you almost made you faint. Taemin, on the other hand was already used to what he calls the 'Soft-Expression-Minho-Attack' and while he watched your dreamy expression towards his hyung, his heart for some reason felt like it was plunging into the depths of the ocean.

 

Taemin had a hunch that you liked Minho a bit and to be honest, why wouldn't anyone not like him? He's good looking, a singer, rich, nice and much more stored all in one person. Not to mention he's young too. Taemin then looked at his arms and body. *Why do I look like this? No muscles, no abs, not great personality…. No wonder ~~~~~ likes him so much. Hmmph, I can be like Minho hyung too! I just choose not to* But as he kept staring at your face, he came to a sad conclusion. *But maybe it's time to start….*

 

Key scoffed and picked up the food carefully on his spoon, staring at it. "Well, since Minho ate it then I suppose it won't kill me. But it might put me into a coma though" Key sighed before dramatically eating the food and scrunching up his face. You death-stared him before checking the others. Looking at Onew and Jonghyun's faces, they too smiled and complimented on how well you cooked. Onew even said that these kinds of meals would make him never skip a meal again which was good to hear. After all, skipping meals are bad for the body!

 

When everyone had finished, they changed and left for their interview for Vogue magazine and a CF with Etude House. So when you were washing the dishes and a hand touched your shoulder, you were so scared that you whipped around and with the frypan you were currently holding, you would've hit the stranger if they did not have fast reflexes.

 

"Whew, be careful ~~~~~-ah. It's just me~" cheered Taemin happily. You sighed in relief and dropped the pan back into the sink. "Why, did I scare you? Hehe, mianhae~ Forgive me please" said Taemin in an aegyo voice as he clapped his hands together and stared at you with those puppy eyes.

 

If the person had been anyone else, you would've grabbed a knife and start to swing it around in anger for scaring you. But since it was the maknae of SHINee, you held back and instead laughed. "Ah, Taemin-ssi. Please don't do that next time. What if I had a knife in my hand? I would've cut you" you reasoned.

 

However, Taemin just shrugged. "Oh well, if it's done by you then I won't get angry. However, if it was my hyungs then I will just flip a table and start screaming" and then he did an super funny expression of him silent screaming. It involved his mouth opening as wide and round as possible, his eyes squinting and his nose flaring up. You couldn't hold the urge anymore and laughed so hard you were crying.

 

"D-DAEBAK! That face is so funny~" you screamed whilst clutching your stomach and wiping your tears. When you looked back up, you could see that Taemin seemed to be looking around nervously and his head was looking from side to side. He was so different compared to the cheeky maknae a few seconds ago. "Taemin-ssi, what's wrong?" you asked.

 

"~~~~~-ah, do you want to go on a date with me?"

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

OOH~ A date!

How juicy~ ><

Sorry I haven't updated lately! Just got dumped with tons of assignments TTTT

BUT I FINISHED THEM ALL! YAAAAY

With the support of all you pretties of course ;D

I will try to update regularly for you subscribers~

OMG, it's finally holidays for me! YAY -fist pump-

Being a good girl for a term is too much~~~~ TT^TT LOL

P.S - How do you like the new wallpaper? Is this one good or should I change it back to Pikachu???