let's enjoy!

Wanna bet Sungmin?

“Hey!! You’ve been attending classes lately. Wae?”

 

“Hmm... Let’s just say that school had gotten interesting.”

 

“You mean, a girl caught your interest. Lee Sungmin, right?”

 

Kyu just answered his friend with a grin.

 

“Ya Kyu. That girl isn’t the type that you can play around with. If you tend to add her on your collection, you better think twice! Or even trice!!” Yesung warned.

 

    Kyuhyun just bobbed his head as if he was annoyed on his friend’s early nagging. But then, he shifted his gaze to stare at Sungmin who had been chatting

cheerfully with her bestfriend.

 

‘Oh Sungmin.. why you don’t smile like that in front of me...’

 

     It had been few weeks since Kyuhyun showed up in their campus, still tailing Sungmin wherever she goes. He finds Sungmin’s expressions amusing, her

surprised facial reaction that makes her eyes widened like her eyeballs were going to drop any minute, her worried look and especially her bright smile. Just thinking

about these things made Kyu smile and at the same time made Yesung to smack his head.

 

“Ya! Quit smiling to yourself. It’s creepy!!” said Yesung.

 

“Ouch! Whatever hyung!” Kyu answered while rubbing his poor head.

 

     Kyuhyun isn’t really the typical type of student that attends classes regularly. ‘School is boring’ as he often says and since he is such a genius brat, their school

principal allowed him to do what he wants in one condition. ‘He will appear during examination periods’ which Kyuhyun gladly accepted. He wouldn’t care less as long

as he will have plenty of time to play around.

 

“Let me remind you bro. You are an engaged man!” Yesung reminded his friend before he left.

 

 

After class, Kyuhyun immediately went on Sungmin’s desk and said, “Go out on a date with me!”

 

-this guy! Not again!- “Shirro!” Sungmin answered in an instant.

 

“Go out with me Min. Are you free this Sunday?”

 

“I said no.”

 

“Show your gratitude Min. I helped you last time...”

 

“You ate dinner at my house!” She answered back.

 

“I cooked for you! Come on Min, I’ll make sure you’ll enjoy our date!” He promised.

 

Sungmin can’t no longer find words to talk back that all she can do is glare at him. “Aright. Sunday. Where would we meet?”

 

“I will pick you up at 11am.”

 

“11?? In the morning???” She asked..

 

“Yeah! I want to spend more time with you.” He said while smiling widely like he just won a jackpot.

 

She sighed and answered in a low voice, “Arasso... Ah! Before I forget, you should promise me one thing!”

 

“What?”

 

“Keep your hands OFF of me on Sunday.”

 

“Hmm.. on Sunday? That means...” He walked closer to Min and hugged her. “...I’m still allowed to do this now, right?”

 

     Sungmin struggled to get free from the hug but unable to do so which made Kyuhyun laugh. She looked around when Kyu finally freed her looking if other

students might have seen them. Good thing they left already.

 

“I’m going home now. Bye!” Min said and waved him goodbye but..

 

“No goodbye kiss?” Kyu teased

 

“Shut up!”

 

     Kyuhyun smiled for some reason.. and that is.. He saw Sungmin’s cheeks blushed. He walked her home as always though Sungmin have tried many times to

escape from him but she never succeeded till she got tired from running.

 

“See you on Sunday, honey!”

 

Sungmin just nodded and went inside her house.

 

 

     Sunday morning came by. Sungmin got up late and started to prepare fast..

 

“Aissshh! Why are you getting nervous Lee Sungmin?! You’re just returning him the favor for helping you!”  She scolded herself.

 

     She didn’t have much time to prepare so she just took and wore the clothes that she first grabbed inside her cabinet. She’s just feeling nervous yet didn’t even

bother to dress-up cutely and then she was all set just in time when Kyuhyun arrived.

 

 “Good morning!” She greeted.

 

Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin from head-to-toe and asked. “What are you wearing???”

 

“Uhm.. Clothes?!”

 

     He almost facepalmed when he saw Sungmin’s attire. She is wearing a red loose t-shirt with some weird prints on it and a pair of jeans with hair tied-up

on a ponytail.

 

“What’s wrong with these? It’s comfortable.” She asked him innocently while pointing on her clothes.

 

“ You’re a terrorist, honey.. But nevermind, as long as you’re willing to go out with me. Kaja?!” Kyu reached her hand but Sungmin reminded him.

 

“Hands off. Remember.”

 

“Ah~ I almost forgot about that.”

 

     Their first stop was on a restaurant to eat lunch first. Kyuhyun knew very well that Sungmin eats a lot. Then they went on amusement park as per Sungmin’s request.

 

“Amusement parks are for kids!” Kyu tried to argue.

 

“Not true... And... And... I haven’t been there for a long now.. So...” Sungmin said and pouted.. and to convince Kyuhyun more she started sulking cutely.

 

“I dated an eight-year old girl? Okay, okay.. We will go there..” Kyuhyun admitted defeat. Somehow, he cannot stand to see her cuteness because he might hug her

any minute if won’t stop being too adorable.

 

     They spend the whole day on rides, snacks, more rides and ofcourse.. more snacks!! Surprisingly, Sungmin is enjoying their so-called ‘date’ as much as Kyuhyun

did. She laughs a lot and sometimes teases Kyuhyun. It has been a long time since Sungmin unwind.. and she was thankful to the guy whom she thought as jerk

could manage to make her happy. They just noticed the time when it was nearly sunset.

 

“It’s getting dark Kyuhyun, I should go..” Sungmin proposed.

 

“Why??”

 

“Mmm.. Something’s waiting for me at my house.”

 

“Who? I thought you live by yourself.” Kyu asked.

 

“Yes... and no.. I really need to go home now Kyuhyun..” She insisted.

 

     Since Kyuhyun had much fun too, he didn’t stop Sungmin and just accompanied her home. But then, a silver Peugeot  car stopped in front of them. And a

sophisticated woman came out wearing a black dress and approached them.

 

The woman went on Kyuhyun’s side and circled her arms around his’ and said, “Oppa~~”

 

“Mwo? Oppa?? You are older than me, how did I become your oppa?!” Kyuhyun disagreed and unsurprised to see her.

 

The clueless Sungmin can’t help but to watch the two alien in front of her who seemed so close talking at each other in their own world.

 

“And, who is this girl??” the woman finally noticed her.

 

“I- I’m Lee Sungmin.” She answered briefly.

 

“I’m Heechul! Kim Heechul.” She shook Sungmin’s hands.

 

“She’s my date!” Kyuhyun proudly interrupted.

 

“And I am your fiancé, playboy!!” Heechul back.

 

     The two of them started bickering again while Sungmin’s so lost and starting to feel stupid witnessing them lovey-dovey.

 

“Excuse me. I’ll be going now. And Kyuhyun, I enjoyed the day. Thanks. Bye.” She finally said but on a blunt affect and left without waiting for a response.

 

     She came home running with unexplained expression on her face. She locked herself in her room and hugged her knees sitting on her bed. She was confused with

what she was feeling at the moment that before she even realized water is already running down from her eyes. She touched her cheeks and to her surprise... Tears ? !

 

===

i don't know if you will like this chapter but i hope you will.. =)

and wanna hear from you too, so please comment... hihi.. ^^