cooking cooking!! ^^

Wanna bet Sungmin?

“Did you see him Minnie??” Hyukie squealed approaching her ever sleepy bestfriend.

“Nugu?” Sungmin answered and tilted her head to face hyukie.

“Greek Kyu ! ! !”

“Who’s that?”

“Omgee Minnie! You don’t know him? Seriously? Anyway, he always disappears after an exam.”

“Ah. It’s a ‘him’.. Not interested Hyukie-ah.” She lazily answered.

“Eodiga Minnie?” Hyuk asked when her bestfriend rose from her seat.

“Library... and...” Minnie showed her a letter she was holding. “Someone left this on my desk this morning asking me to meet this lunch break”.

“Oooohh.. my chingu is really popular with boys!” Hyukie teased. “and too bad for that guy. He was just waiting to get dumped.”

“Ya! You made it sound like i’m such a heartless creature! Aigoo~ i’m going now, meet you at the cafeteria after ‘this’, alright?”

“Ne.. arasso!”

 

     She went to the library to confront the sender because she didn’t want to be rude for not giving an answer at all. Upon reaching their meeting place, she

looked around but no one’s around and thought that it may have been a prank and decided to leave but then a pair of slender arms wrapped her body from

behind and whispered softly in her ear, “Olen maniya my lover.”

 

Surprised Sungmin swung her bag to whoever back hugged her but unfortunately she missed and when she saw who it was she screeched, “Y-O-U-!-!-!”

“Yeah, it’s me! Gosh Minnie, how can you look so surprised and ahm.. mad at the same time? Kyeopta jinjja..!” He spoke and ofcourse with his irritating smirk.

“Why are you even here?!”

“I came to see my lover.” He answered smiling and then shortened the distance between them.

 

‘This guy again?! Am i a bad person on my previous life?! My goodness. I’m doomed!!!.’ While Sungmin was lost in her own thoughts, Kyu slowly cupped Sungmin’s

cheeks and kissed her. “I missed you Lee Sungmin”

 

“YA! You crazy bastard! Stay away from me!!” She shouted while pushing Kyu away and left running.

 

“What happened? Who was it Minnie??” Hyukie asked when red-faced Sungmin sat beside her.

“Just a prank of a very lunatic, super crazy freakazoid!!!”

“Mwo? Calm down Minnie-ah.. Let’s just eat.. but.. i’m curious who he is because it’s very seldom that you get mad like that..” Wookie teased while laughing

on her bestfriend.  

“Whatever Lee Hyukjae!! Just. Eat.”

 

“Are you going to work today??”  Hyuk asked after the school bell rang.

“Ani.. My boss Ryeowook said that i don’t need to work during examination periods. So, i’m going straight home. Wae? Want to go somewhere??”

“Na-ah.. Just asking..”

 

Hyukie and Sungmin parted on the school gate and went on their way home. Meanwhile... some freakazoid was waiting for her to pass-by..

 

“Yo! Going home??” he asked

“What? You’re stalking me now?!” Min accused.”

Kyuhyun just laughed and said.. “I was about to go home but I saw those heavy rain clouds, and since i don’t have an umbrella---.”

“---you’re thinking of sharing my umbrella with YOU??!” Sungmin finish his sentence.

“Ah.. Yeah.. Oh! It’s starting to drizzle now~~”

Sungmin took out her umbrella and looked at Kyu.. “Why should I share it with you?”

But before Sungmin could even refuse, clever Kyuhyun was already beside her and smiling in victory.

“Kaja!” Kyuhyun remarked. And Sungmin can’t help but just sigh~

     

     The rain started pouring heavy. Lightnings and thunders are striking alternately that everytime loud thunder strikes, Sungmin would freeze for seconds.

It became silent for a while that it’s becoming awkward for Kyuhyun so he made his move.

 

“Something’s not right. Let me hold this umbrella for you.” The moment their hands touched, Kyuhyun was surprised and worriedly asked.. “Lee Sungmin,

you’re shaking! Gwaenchana??? Are you cold???”

 

     Sungmin didn’t answer and just stared on her feet. She was too stubborn to admit to anyone, and especially not to Kyuhyun that she’s scared but.. fortunately,

Kyuhyun was smart enough to know what’s going on on Minnie’s mind. He took out his head phone from his bag, played his favorite songs and put it on Sungmin’s

ears. “There, concentrate on listening so you won’t get scared, arasso?!” He ordered.

 

     Sungmin just nodded and thought to herself that Kyuhyun isn’t a 100% jerk after all. And, since she lives just two blocks away from school, it didn’t take long before

they reached her house. “We’re here.” She murmured.

 

Kyu hummed to answer and was about to leave when Sungmin grabbed the hem of his shirt.

“”Wae?” He asked and somehow he understood the message behind her action. “Ah.. I feel cold, can i go inside? I want coffee.”

Sungmin just nodded again and told Kyuhyun to follow her at the kitchen when they got inside her house.

“Here’s the coffee, sugar, hot water and cup. Make your own.”

Kyuhyun literally felt his jaw dropped and questioned.. “MWO?! Am I not considered a visitor?”

“And..” Sungmin bit her lip before she continued.. “I’m hungry. Cook dinner too.”

He can’t help but chuckle on amazement to Sungmin. “Ya! I never thought you can be so demanding when you’re scared!! I can’t believe you!”

“Palli.” Min ordered.

 

Without any complain, Kyu put on the kitchen apron and explored the fridge for ingredients needed to cook a dish for dinner while Sungmin is tailing Kyuhyun around

the kitchen like a kid. Kyu finds it cute yet he can’t stand being followed around.

 

“Please take your seat honey. I’m not going to run away..” He teased.

 Sungmin pouted but still obeyed Kyuhyun. She sat on the nearest chair to Kyuhyun. Her eyes fixed on his every movement, watching him till he’s done cooking.

 

“All set! Ready to eat!” Kyu announced.

 

“Woah... Daebak ahjussi!! It looks delicious!!” Sungmin chirped happily!

 

‘Ahjussi????! Oh well.. Atleast she’s smiling now. So I will let it slide and.. food can make her this happy?!’ Kyuhyun almost laugh with his own thoughts.

 

They seated across each other on the dining table and started to eat. “jal meokketsseumnida!!”

“Mm-mm.. Ah~~ Maa!!! Mm-mm.. Ahjussi! I didn’t know mm-m... that you can be useful!” Sungmin praised Kyuhyun.

“Eat slowly will you?! You might get choked!!”

“It’s really delicious!! Ah.. by the way... I didn’t know your name yet.” She stated.

 

Kyuhyun almost choked with what he just heard. He facepalmed and started laughing.. “Hahahahaha! I really can’t believe you! My name is not ahjussi,

I am way too dazzling to be called an ahjussi. I am Kyuhyun, Cho Kyuhyun, don’t you ever forget that!!”

 

“Ahm.. Cho Kyuhyun-ssi . . . Do I look pitiful to you when you saw how scaredy-cat I am?” Sungmin asked in a shy manner. “You can laugh if you want to.”

She added.

 

“No, not at all. I was quite happy...” Sungmin thought he was teasing her and starting to shoot her killer eyes on him. “...happy that I got to know you better and

discovered lots of things about you too. How should I say this, you are really cute Lee Sungmin..” Kyuhyun was just watching and waiting for Sungmin’s reaction

on his words and said.. “Oh! You’re blushing Minnie! You’re falling for me now??”

“I’m not!” She denied and changed the topic. “Kyuhyun-ssi, what are doing at Usagi High?”

“I came to see you..” Sungmin rolled her eyes so Kyu decided to tell his other reason. “Actually, I came to take the exams. I am still a student despite

of being an absentee.”

“I see. You seem proud calling yourself an absentee. Aissssh! Anyway, why are you good in cooking?” Min asked again.

“Because I am a genius!” Kyu exclaimed and laughed on her random questions.

Kyuhyun... Kyuhyun.. Wait! Are you that Greek Kyu people were talking about? The almighty playboy??”

“Daebak!! Am I that famous?” He answered with a question and now back with his arrogance.

Sungmin ignored him, she was too happy eating her food. “Done eating!! Jal meogeosseumnida! Kamsahamnida!!!”

“You ate all of it?!!”

“Yeeesss!! It was delicious!!” She smiled brightly that for the first time Kyuhyun felt something in his chest beating like crazy.

‘My goodness Lee Sungmin. How many times are you going to surprise me in a day?!’ Kyuhyun thought.

“I think the rain had already stopped. I’ll be going now.. But... for my dessert before I go..” Kyu stood up and went on Sungmin’s side and pecked her lips.

He didn’t wait for the slow poke’s reaction and left while Sungmin was still sitting, hands balled into fists and face turned red like a korean chili powder.

 

“I knew it. He’s up to no good. I hate you freakazoid ! ! !”

 

========

Hi there!! I updated my chapter two.. finally!! haha!

oh.. It's been raining in my place for almost a week now.. 

Hope you're not experiencing the same fate with me. kkk~

Eat a lot like minnie so you won't get sick.. ^O^