Who Is This Man?

Along Came a Bunny

***Spring 2007***

Rayne Chiba screamed to the top of your lungs in the airport "You better or I might have to punch you in da face!"

People around the immediate area of the screaming foreigner began to look and point at her.

"Oops, gotta remember you're not back home

Vanessa Ampersand shook her head and looked back at Rayne. She whipped out her phone like a normal person and text a responds back.

"Stop acting like a Noob in public!!

Rayne laughed, she was being silly. But look at her now. She was in Korea. A whole another country!  Well she has traveled out of the United States before (technically she was born out of the country). This was the first time she was by herself abroad (not really she was here with other students from school). She was just too excited! Now was the time to calm herself down though. Rayne and fifteen students were representing Central High School as student ambassadors. Rayne was glad that both she and Ness both made it in to the program. Plus they were going to be roommates! This had to be the best thing that happened to her in her whole life! 

"Annyeonghaseyo! Chonun Pai Yu-Ri Imnida! My name is Pai Yu-Ri and I will be your guide during your time here in Korea. Please feel free to ask me any questions during your stay here. At this time I will accompany all of you to your new dormitories. Please follow me closely, for this is airport is large and it is easy to get lost here".Her introductory was followed by passing out contact information cards Yu-Ri seemed nice enough and very professional sounding. Some of the students whispered that the guide girl was actually around their age.

The airport was very large. It was overflowing with people going about coming to and from. With exciting neon signs, smells of new exotic food, and colorful bright venders selling all types of wares, Rayne kept a constant smile on her face with all the new things swirling around her. She felt like a kid in a amusement park. "Oh mah gosh Ness! look and that place over there-" she stopped as she realized Ness wasn't there. OMG how how could she have forgot Ness went to look for the bathroom and now they were starting leaving without her! She had to stop the group.

Or did she?

Rayne had Ness' number and could contact her at anytime. Also the students had  the number of the other students in the phone. Lastly she had Yu-Ri's contact information so they can come get them (cause they had to come get them if they were lost). Her traveller's smile now turned into a mischievous smirk. Rayne started to slow down her pace so the soon she was in the back of the group. The group traveled fast as Yu-Ri navigated through the confusing turns in the airport with expert speed. Finally as the group went around a corner another crowd of people broke up the line and just the right timing to silently ... slip way.

She had cleared it! Yes! Rayne pulled out her cell phone in triumph. "Where u at?" 

"I'm still in the bathroom?"

"Hey yo they left us"

"WHATTTTTTT"

Ness ran out the restroom she was in, this time being the one who screaming her head off. Rayne giggled to herself as she followed her friend's distress. 

"it's all good I have a plan we-"

"EFF YOUR PLAN WE"RE GOING DIE IN KOREA!!!!"

"Ness calm down, Ness. Ness NESS!"

*SLAP* 

Vanessa looked at Rayne with a most indescribable expression on her face. But Rayne continued on "We. are. ok. I know where the hotel is at. I just wanted to look...around....jeez..." 

***one hour later***

Wow, this airport is super huge! -Oh you're still not talking to me, Nessa?

Ness kept up 'the silent treatment' for their mini adventure. "Sigh, Whatever then. You wait here. I'll fudgin' look around and have fun!" 

Rayne could not understand why Ness was taking all of this the wrong way! She was always the one who thought of cool and exciting things to do. She knew that since Ness was..upset, she would stay in whatever chair she was sitting in. She walked farther and farther. Finally she reached a wall. The end of the road, she thought. "i'll just-

"Excuse me! Chiba? Chiba....Rayne?" ......Shipbuckets! abort, abort, abort! That guide the was assigned to them found her. Rayne turned and swiftly ran the other way. She quickly went back to the place she left Ness. Ness wasn't there. OMG, this is the time to freak out! Rayne looked in the distance and saw Ness running toward her...with hundreds of screaming girls running behind her. What the hell was going on here?! These girls, who seemed to be fan girls at this point, screaming "SHINEE! SHINEE! SHINEE'S FINALLY HERE!!!" Ok now, she and her best friend were stuck between a rock and a hard place. Rayne had to think fast, one because she did not want to get trampled nor run straight into Yu Ri and get in trouble. Nessa!" Rayne yelled over the crowd . She grabbed Ness by the arm and pulled her toward the wall and the wild mob went right pass....

"Oh my god, what the fu-"

"NO TIME", Rayne pulled Ness with her as they still ran in the opposite direction of Yu Ri. "Wait a second, wait a second" Ness tried to slow down. "What the hell ness" She pulled on.Without any warning, Vanessa let go, "Watch out!"  Rayne's momentum at this point was impossible to stop. But the force of inertia turned her around. Only then did she see why Ness let go. 

She ran smack dab into a group of guys running like a car in a T-bone accident, knocking one of them completely down. It was a really bad fall. the both of them skid for quite a distance. Rayne looked up when they stopped " Oh my gawd, I am so sorry!!!" The man , who was wearing a hoodie, pulled his hood down. A mass of dark red and yellow hair flashed. And there, a handsome Korean man was inches from Rayne face. Her expression was like a deer in headlights He left her stuttering, " uh, wa, ha, sa, ka, la, whaaaa........". The four other hooded men ran over straight away to help the two the two up. All of them saying various things in Korean. But the awkward moment did not last long, "SHINEE, SHINEE, THERE GOES SHINEE". The mob had spotted their prey. Rayne was still mumbling on the ground when Ness and now, Yu Ri finally reached her. The mob was surprisingly nice and just parted around her. As they helped Rayne to her feet, she looked at Yu Ri's face who also looked very excitedly at her "I saw you run into one of the SHINee members?" All She could say was " Re...red...red hair....." Ness look at her very curious now. "Oh," Yu Ri said with a smile, "Then it was Bling Bling Jonghyun! You are very lucky!
"What?" Rayne blinked twice

"Who is that man?"