Under Pressure

Along Came a Bunny

Hey~

Hana and Rayne were talking in the kitchen of the trainee dorms. When Adielie, another trainee repeated her annoucnment again. 

"Hey everyone! It's time to go"

Rayne smiled at the girl with the french accent. Addy, as she often called her, whom accompanied the two girls a lot lately. She hoped that this was a good sign. Recently SM Town told the now, seven international trainees, that very soon they will be choosing girls for the new girl group floWER. The catch was that the managers were only picking three girls. This put a strain on everyone in the dorm, especially Rayne. She seemed to be lacking in every aspect of her training. Certainly, all the girls were all better than her. Her only saving graces were Hana and Addy. But whenever it was time for special practices, the three of them were always together.

This was a very hard dance they had the three girls perform! It was a cover from another popular girl group, SNSD. But after showering off the five hours worth of intense dancing, Hana saw that that Rayne was strangely more quiet than usual. She looked over to Addy , who noticed the same thing. They exchanged curious looks. Addy spoke up first " Rayne, quel est le problème?" Rayne looked up from what seemed to be a trance. "Ahh~ nothing. Just got a lot to think about. -Oh hey! Wait, I just understood your French Addy!" The red-headed girl laughed " Well I made it tres easy for you this time". 

When Rayne was in high school back in the States, she took two years of French, but had nothing to show for it. As she found out when she first met Adielie and struggled through her excited onslaught of fluent french. Luckily Addy knew a bit of English or else they would have the worst languge barrier in all of history. After that Rayne constantly asked Addy to speak random French at her so she could start to pick it up.

However, Hana knew that Rayne was using this French excuse to change the subjuct from what was really bothering her. She tapped Rayne on the shoulder and stood back putting her hands on her hips, "No... Unni! Please tell us what's really wrong. You've been like this for a few days now." It was Rayne's turn to look at Hana strangely. 'How could she have possibly known that' she thought. Plus she didnt want to talk about it. Looking at Hana's face, she knew that she couldn't drop the issue now. Rayne sighed loudly as she sat down on the nearby locker room bench. "Ok you got me. I'm just...a little sad. We may not see each other ever again-"

"WHAT?!" Addy exclaimed, while Hana sit down right next to her friend. 

"Qu'est-ce que tu racontes?" 

"I see, you're worried about who SM Town will choose?" Sometimes Rayne could be over dramatic but Hana got to the heart of what Rayne meant for Addy's sake. "Yeah, like I just see it now. They're not gonna pick me you guys" 

"That's not true you're very talented!"

"Ha, yeah I thought I was, 'til I needed to have eight more extra practices than everyone else. Or that I can't say the most basic Korean." Rayne admitted. She had come to Korea through a high school exchange program and somehow she never left. Rayne wasn't really prepared to spent this much time here. Since she got involved with SM Town, maybe getting into the entertainment business was a huge mistake. Hana gave Rayne a huge hug, which was actually rare her her to do. But Hana could tell that she needed one. "If any one us didnt belong here then they wouldn't have picked the girls they have now as trainees. All of us brings something to SM Town that they need. Also unni, you've gotton a lot better in speaking and dancing since you've been with us."

"But is that enough? I feel so..inaduquit"  Rayne started to tear up. Suddenly, there was knock of the locker room door "five minutes before we leave girls."

"Ok" three voices rang out. Addy turned around to Rayne and gave her a tissue "I think that they'll keep all three of us."  Rayne laughed through her tears "Um ..hm, they better OR I might have to punch somebody in da face...."