chapter 6 - a plan

A little stray kitten [semi hiatus]

I began to realize what I just said ‘I just told Woohyun that I know Sunggyu and Myungsoo I have to leave quickly wait a second, since when is it so dark………. I should go back before they start to worry’ panic began to take me over and I quickly stood up, surprising Woohyun, Sungjong and Dongwoo.

“I am so sorry but I have to get back to them, I promised to be back before it is dark but I am late okay bye” I quickly began to run towards the direction of the dorms, completely ignoring the calls from behind me and the slippery surface of the sidewalk. While running though I side street I began to transform into my cat form, leaving behind foot prints and jumped though crowds, the only thing in my mind being back in time before I worry Myungsoo.

~~~~

I jumped through the window and saw that the room’s door was a bit open, causing light to shine through and lit up the room a bit. Voices began to reach my ears, causing me to freeze. It was Myungsoo screaming at the other person in the room that they should search for me, his voice filled with worry. When I heard his voice, I only thought about being in his arms. I quickly ran through the open door and meowed out loud, causing Myungsoo to turn around but before he could do anything, I jumped into his arms.

“Yeol! Where were you? Did you even know how worried I was?” Myungsoo asked me while patting my head, making me purr. He put me down on the ground, bringing food in front of me. I began to remember how hungry I was in the park. ‘I completely forgot about it while running back home’ I began to eat like I haven’t eaten in days, I heard Myungsoo chuckle and felt that Hoya crouched down next to me, slowly touching my fur.

When I was done eating and the 4 of us were watching TV, I remembered what happened at the park. I was beginning to feel bad towards Sunggyu. ‘how am I supposed to tell him? Will he get mad at me?’ I stood up and lay down on Sunggyu’s lap, he began to touch my fur and looked at me. He noticed my sad look and titled his head to the left. He realized that I wanted to tell him something, he stood up and carried me to the kitchen.  When Hoya and Myungsoo couldn’t hear us anymore, he began to whisper to me.

“what’s wrong Yeol?”
I sighed before answering “I am sorry Sunggyu, while I was away I transformed to my human form and I sat down at a park. There I met this strange guy named Dongwoo but it turned out that he knew Sungjong and Woohyun. I told them that I am staying at your place, what should we do I mean what if they come here and ask where I am that would be terrible and-“ I stopped talking, noticing that Sunggyu’s mouth was open in shock.  He started to walk circles in the kitchen, thinking of what to do. Only making me more nervous in the progress.  He stopped walking around and then turned to me.

“If they come here and ask where you are we could say that you live a few street away but come to visit us sometimes. In case Myungsoo and Hoya ask me why they never saw you, I could tell them that you only came to visit while they have class.” Sunggyu slowly said to me. ‘his plan does make sense but… why do I feel so uneasy?’ before we could continue talking, Myungsoo entered the kitchen.

“what are you doing Sunggyu?” he asked while looking at him with a strange look.
“oh just grabbing something to drink, you want something too?”
“yeah sure” Myungsoo said before picking me up and forcing me to leave Sunggyu, the uneasy feeling never leaving me. 


----
short update because i had a bit of a writers block ><
hope you all enjoy the little update and i hope to see you all next time~